Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

MSK Hoshiarpur look!! - Page 3

maneer_forever thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
He was looking hot alright..

But please dont do this to DD yaar.. She wasalso looking smoking and most imp both of them were very confortable and were acting very natural..

Sorry yaar for the post lekin i couldnt help it.. all credit going only to GC.. UNFAIR..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Desi_Girl1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
he looked smoking hot!!
.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: maneer_forever

He was looking hot alright..

But please dont do this to DD yaar.. She wasalso looking smoking and most imp both of them were very confortable and were acting very natural..

Sorry yaar for the post lekin i couldnt help it.. all credit going only to GC.. UNFAIR..

LOL!! i respect ur POV!! but dear i also mentioned about DD tht she was awesome as usual.....I never said tht she wasn't gud!! I also mentioned her but i said maan was looking similar to his HP look.  I admit tht they both r incomplete abt each other n they both complete each other. I am giving credit both of dem. Sorry if I offened you. I never meant to.
.Kiran. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Desi_Girl1991

he looked smoking hot!!

Yeah he was looking smoking hootttt....my screen was actually burning.πŸ˜†πŸ€£
coasta_70 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think he has lost a bit of weight and his lean look always reminds me of the Hoshiyarpur episodes...so hot and handsome....You are right...great observation!
maanlovesgeet17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I haven't seen the episode yet but I LOVE MAAN"S HOSIYARPUR AND PRE-DELHI PART (first time meeting Geet in delhi and on)!!!!!
 when he got sick and after he came back, i think afterward, he has lost his MSK look charm!!!
 (just my view, don't get offended).
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Me too,felt in the same way.He was looking smoking hotttttttttt like his HP days.Aare yaar,samjaa karo,shaddi hone wala hai na, that's why,he's glowing with passion.πŸ˜‰
.Kiran. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: coasta_70

I think he has lost a bit of weight and his lean look always reminds me of the Hoshiyarpur episodes...so hot and handsome....You are right...great observation!

Yeah maybeπŸ˜•...but ur right he was loooking just damnn hoottt!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
thanks dear!!πŸ€—
.Kiran. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: maanlovesgeet17

I haven't seen the episode yet but I LOVE MAAN"S HOSIYARPUR AND PRE-DELHI PART (first time meeting Geet in delhi and on)!!!!!

when he got sick and after he came back, i think afterward, he has lost his MSK look charm!!!
 (just my view, don't get offended).

I respect ur POV dear!!😊
.Kiran. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bobby13rocks

Me too,felt in the same way.He was looking smoking hotttttttttt like his HP days.Aare yaar,samjaa karo,shaddi hone wala hai na, that's why,he's glowing with passion.πŸ˜‰

Yeah yaar so true guys is getting marriedπŸ˜†