.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
We've heard a lot about fans flocking to get just a glimpse of their favourite stars… but to hear of a star taking some time off for a fan or so, could well be as rare as Haley's comet. And that's where Kareena Kapoor stands a class apart, remarks my parinda from Los Angeles. 

The lissome lass, who was shooting there for Karan Johar's production, Short Term Shaadi with Imran Khan, also indulged in some shopping during her stay there. I'm informed that on one such shopping spree, she encountered a fan who just wouldn't stop raving about Bebo's tomboy character, Dabboo from her Diwali dhamaka, Golmaal 3.

Inta hi nahin, the gal insisted that the Kapoor kudi help her select an outfit just like the ones Dabboo wears. Bas, aur kya? The actor complied, and though it took a while to select an appropriate outfit for her fan, she was very friendly throughout.

When they had found the right outfit, the gal was thrilled no end. I'm told that she even got a photo of herself clicked in that outfit with Bebo, and then just wouldn't stop grinning from ear to ear. Wah, star ho toh aisi!

http://www.hindustantimes.com/Kareena-Simply-Fan-tastic/Article1-639150.aspx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
That was very sweet of bebo.
MadhuriDixit thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
who knows if its tru but didnt they change the name of short term shaadi to stand by me or something
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepakrulz

who knows if its tru but didnt they change the name of short term shaadi to stand by me or something

Well we do like to believe when bad things about stars are written. But when it's good we question it. Am not attacking you. Am just saying. I have done it before. Because usually we don't see positive things written about stars esp bebo. This is a first, so there might be a truth to it. If I can believe the bad stuff written about stars, am gonna believe in the good ones too. Yes it's changed. But some articles still ref to it as Short term shaadi. I still refer to it as STS because I hate the other title lol
Edited by lensahunte08 - 13 years ago
ZoobiDoobi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Bebo pls come pick me a dress for my bday too. 😍
-Anjaani- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
awwwwwwww she is so sweet!
That's nice....from what I've heard she is very sweet with her fans😛

-Aleeza- thumbnail
Thats so sweet , i wish srk can help me out with shopping if i ever bump into him haha . This is so rare to hear but im sure it made the fans day. 
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Man I wish that girl was me. Shopping with kareena would be amazing.
Abbyviv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
That was so sweet! Kareena is really nice off screen, I knew she is.. and thats what i like about her the most! Edited by AbbiePrivate - 13 years ago