India-Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi
Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

Ever since the new Mona (Page 3)

rayadallie IF-Dazzler
rayadallie
rayadallie

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 8:04am | IP Logged
I look at the episode last night with Sara and I just do not think she can fill the shoes of Priyal. I doubt whether this show will continue to have such good ratings as it had before with Priyal. The producers/directors should at least think about the success of the show and try to reason with Priyal about her behaviour. Putting in another good actress does make the show a success. Its the role which people play and the chemistry between actors/actresses is what keeps your audience. It does not matter how good an actress someone is, its about the audience liking them. One fine example is Kasam se when Prachi left that show it died a natural death because its ratings started to decline

I hope that Priyal come back to this show...she will definitely be missed by everyone from Guyana, South America. We love you dearly

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyre-Punjaban

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Yeah, me too joined after Sara enetered. She looked really cute as Mona and in bridal wear.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index