mystifyreSheVi4life-Punjaban

pSEHARp Senior Member
pSEHARp
pSEHARp

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
hey guys!
im new to this forum of ram milaye jodi
and yes im here due to sara .
but ive watched the show since the begining but never came to the forum. and since i found out that sara was replacing priyal i couldn't hold my self. not that priyal was not good but sara is my fav

and i love anukalp since miley jab hum tum
idunno IF-Rockerz
idunno
idunno

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
i didnt like sara over priyal in today's episode.Big differance in impresion as this charecter more suitable to priyal then sara-sara looks more mature for this role where as priyal has inosance of teen age which is the first diffarance-priyal looks typical punjabi kudi where as sara don't they should bring some one similar to priyal in looks and acting-

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

purplesparklz78mystifyreamyriaSheVi4life-Punjaban

purplesparklz78 Groupbie
purplesparklz78
purplesparklz78

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
^^^ Totally agree with you man. Not against Sara, but the role just isn't suitable on her. Monas character is supposed to be innocent, in fact her age in the show is 19, Priyal suited it well because she looks the age of 18-19 because she really is young, Sara looks to mature for it. And the whole punjabi role isn't suiting her, specially the way she is talking!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyreamyriaSheVi4life-Punjaban

bleza Newbie
bleza
bleza

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
i don't know why these indian serials change  the main actors like theres no tomorrow  the first mona was much more beautiful than this new one i don't even like to see this new one with anucalp he is to cute for her..............

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyreDesiGirl_

SheVi4life IF-Dazzler
SheVi4life
SheVi4life

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
umm i use to be a silent memeber of this forum..lol..but yea ever since sara entered the forum is more active becuz sara is very popular=)...but still i cant forget priyal as mona..i think there 99% chances that m gonna quit watching the show in the next couple of days!!..coz no offence to sara's fans..shes a great actress but she doesnt seem to fit the role of mona..the cute nd bubbly mona..sara seems to fit the role of a more serious and old chracter...nd sara makes a very boring pair wid anukalp...wid priyal it seemed more fun nd cuteness..like opp-attractionBig smileEmbarrassed

Edited by CAqueen - 20 December 2010 at 7:00pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyre-Punjaban

madhurirajput71 Goldie
madhurirajput71
madhurirajput71

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
sara doing great job. i love her acting as mona. maine monday ka episode sirf sara ke liye dekha. she is doing great job. kaun kaheta hai ki wo mature lag rahi hai not at all. i love sara. she is also bubly girl.
DesiGirl_ IF-Rockerz
DesiGirl_
DesiGirl_

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bleza

i don't know why these indian serials change  the main actors like theres no tomorrow  the first mona was much more beautiful than this new one i don't even like to see this new one with anucalp he is to cute for her..............
exactly
ZEE takes huge risks changing main lead!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mystifyre

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index