India-Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi
Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

Ever since the new Mona

-Punjaban IF-Sizzlerz
-Punjaban
-Punjaban

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
I have noticed tht ever since the news of Sara being the new Mona has came there are alot more ppl partcipating on the forum which is great..atleast we have some opinions now..did ppl  not like priyal? just curious..but its okay.I will watch Monday's epi and see Sara's acting and if I like it, i will continue to watch it..I've made my heart understand..LOLLOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

jazzy28sehhrpapillonFirst-classFan-salma-Bobbi.DavicrysindDesiGirl_shermanycsweetie

HalkatJawaniJay IF-Dazzler
HalkatJawaniJay
HalkatJawaniJay

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
aww...Sweetie that's good you're going to give Sara a chance you never know you might end up liking her more than Priyal. Agree with you forum has become more active which is good.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-salma--Punjabannycsweetie

asyadada Senior Member
asyadada
asyadada

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 12:52am | IP Logged
I agree that Sara Khan made this forum interactive b/c so many ppl don't want to see her as Mona. However, we're forgetting that if not Sara then some other actress would have stepped in b/c the production house was going to get rid of Priyal. I personally like Priyal and thought she was doing a good job as Mona, but behind the scenes it seems she wasn't very professional as she is still only a kid. So I'm happy with Sara b/c I think she's a good actress and will do the role justice. I also believe that many ppl are against Sara b/c of Big Boss, but you know actors have their own lives too and often times their "real" self doesn't match the characters they play, but we shouldn't hold that against them. So let's give Sara a chance to prove herself as Mona.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

boparaisoniataral83shermanycsweetieObodroKargosh-Punjaban

scrpngl Goldie
scrpngl
scrpngl

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:23am | IP Logged
yes you are right.. all Sara fans who loved her as Sadhna in Bidaai are very happy to see her back in a drama so they are very excitd! tough many of her fans now dislike her cx of Big Boss but i hope if people will watch her as Mona they will start liking her.. Embarrassed cx Sara no doubt is a great actress.. ( awards she begged in 3 years are the biggest examples) Embarrassed
sherma IF-Rockerz
sherma
sherma

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 3:22am | IP Logged
i agree. i tink she will b gud
Davi IF-Dazzler
Davi
Davi

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Agree d forum is definitely more active. Thats always a good thing. Me too gonna give sara a chance. Lets see how she plays mona charac.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Punjaban

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 11:06am | IP Logged
I hvn't seen this serial...since the news came abt Sara's entry, i watched few epi which is in youtube...and some promo... eagerly waiting for today's video upload...Smile
nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by asyadada

I agree that Sara Khan made this forum interactive b/c so many ppl don't want to see her as Mona. However, we're forgetting that if not Sara then some other actress would have stepped in b/c the production house was going to get rid of Priyal. I personally like Priyal and thought she was doing a good job as Mona, but behind the scenes it seems she wasn't very professional as she is still only a kid. So I'm happy with Sara b/c I think she's a good actress and will do the role justice. I also believe that many ppl are against Sara b/c of Big Boss, but you know actors have their own lives too and often times their "real" self doesn't match the characters they play, but we shouldn't hold that against them. So let's give Sara a chance to prove herself as Mona.

i feel the same way

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index