Frequent Posters

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Thankyou sooo much gals for your lovely comments

and thankyou Amit for liking my work.

@ Naz - thanks a lot yaar.
'
@ Shruti - Thanks a lot, you always appreciate my work because you know how much work goes into them.

@ Priyesa Thanks you sooo much for your lovely comments.

shrutisinha thumbnail
Originally posted by: carisma2

Thankyou sooo much gals for your lovely comments

and thankyou Amit for liking my work.

@ Naz - thanks a lot yaar.
'
@ Shruti - Thanks a lot, you always appreciate my work because you know how much work goes into them.

@ Priyesa Thanks you sooo much for your lovely comments.

yaah  diiiiiii  always u my sweetyyyy diiiiii u & one think is that ke i love u style to help everyone 
i like inculed mitaly ,nazia also for this & i know how time take to make vms diii  & left all the work
of us make vms of enjoyment everyone  person appreciate it who don't apprecita it person don't imporant of vms how time take of it
i say everyone to appreciate everyone work & u work very diff i loveuuuuuuuu work sooooooo much

Edited by shrutisinha - 13 years ago
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fallen Star

Wonderful Vm Carisma...Keep up with the lovely work!!! 😃

Hope to see more lovely VM's!! 😉
👏 👏

Thankyou Saima... i had done this one a long time ago.. in my esrly dayz. - am glad it was liked by the majority.
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: telstra

madam girl is soo lucky that u made such a nice vm for her she mustt b happy😃 u r surely talented dear good job👏

Thank you soo much....... Many people do not realise - how diff it is to work with a song that has no meaning for you. Especially - during making - you have to keep listening to it. I loved your req lakh lakh... I do try and do req whenever i can.
Otherwise - vm's has always been just a mere way of sharing diff types of music with you guys.
carisma2 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shrutisinha

yaah  diiiiiii  always u my sweetyyyy diiiiii u & one think is that ke i love u style to help everyone 
i like inculed mitaly ,nazia also for this & i know how time take to make vms diii  & left all the work
of us make vms of enjoyment everyone  person appreciate it who don't apprecita it person don't imporant of vms how time take of it
i say everyone to appreciate everyone work & u work very diff i loveuuuuuuuu work sooooooo much

True... those who like our work who show it.. those that don't well they too are transparent.

Peechey se bakaity karthey hain.
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

True... those who like our work who show it.. those that don't well they too are transparent.

yaara see its easy to comment on others work wether good or bad rather make it ourselves it needs lotsof courage sab kay bus ki bat naina u guys r better than us atlest u guys r trying bus baat khatam 😛
shrutisinha thumbnail

yaah diiiiiii always   but don't matter diiiiiiii we all know what  diffculet of make it  
keep it up diiiiii  loveuuuuu
shrutisinha thumbnail
Originally posted by: telstra

yaara see its easy to comment on others work wether good or bad rather make it ourselves it needs lotsof courage sab kay bus ki bat naina u guys r better than us atlest u guys r trying bus baat khatam 😛

ok nazia  sab ka bus ke baat nai ha  
yasti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
woowoo wonderfulll dear thanxuuuuuuuu for link
a_uma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sweet VM carisma..... though u ended it on pinprick....😉