MAANEET KISS will NEVER EVER HAPPEN!!!

MishtiShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Ok guys b4u start throwing chappals...listen out.....I knw im ruining all ur plans n MAANEET moments but guys even I am a true MAANETIAN..............I AM BEING PRACTICAL!!!!!!

Remember wen Drashti Gurmeet were interviewed n they r playing the noughts n crosses game....wen GC mentioned chumma Drashti sed nako chumma........no kiss on TV...........hence i dont think they will ever kiss ON SCREEN!!!!

Plus if u see todays video their noses( i knw im being too analytical...well thts a MAANEETIAN job😆)
it didnt seem a kiss!!
Edited by DesiGal4TL - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Lol...I am 100% sure that there wont be a LIP kiss..
But i hope cheek or neck kiss hehe
😳
MishtiShona thumbnail
@maanetcrazy: hmmm..............mayb but i dont think it will go beyond tht....mayb SR will be close-up camera trick n then go misty......hamarey saarey armaan meeth jayengey😔
saraaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Well another reason why they won't have a 'kiss' is because GC is insecure...at least for now according to his blog!
MishtiShona thumbnail
@KaShBaarish: yh thts true but I bet he will remain professional n will do his job as an actor
saraaa. thumbnail
@DesiGal4TL

Well not for now as he seems VERY upset.....That also explains the lack of chemistry he's showing (that's what people are saying?😕)

Anyways On their Suhaag they'll have to have a kiss though? Unless...the upcoming track will not allow that
MishtiShona thumbnail
@KaShBaarish: i dunno y pple r saying tht theres lack of chemistry.............after cing 2days epi I bet their mouths will b shut now...........GC rocks!!!😃
wida thumbnail
yeah but if they show a kiss scene it can be one with camera..like the one they showed with shaan and khanak..not real one..but it looked sor eal
saraaa. thumbnail
@DesiGal4TL

Exactly! I feel that there's still the same chemistry that there was from the very beginning...People will be people😆
phoenix123456 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KaShBaarish..xx

@DesiGal4TL

Exactly! I feel that there's still the same chemistry that there was from the very beginning...People will be people😆

well said yaar...