Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Shweta_Sameer True Love bye guys (Page 20)

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:18am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

prerna4rishav IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 3:19am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja.s92

Originally posted by MewPrincess

yeah i know your views are different that is why i requested you and your friend not to post here because it would create fights you and some more ppl disagree to our views but there are loads of ppl who think like me so don't i have a right to express my views???? ofcourse i do so do you but we just requested you not to post negative posts here because it won't do anything except fighting and making the forum unhealthy i hope you understand

its okay and thanks Hug

I didn't mean to spoil your thread Mew. I am sorry if I did :(
But you should tell your friends to be polite at least. Anyway, this is not MY forum so I cannot tell you as to what you should or shouldn't post but I can request you to replace LOVE with FRIENDSHIPSmile

You can express your views but you should make sure that your views makes sense and are true to the source. We all know Sam is in love with Neelam so no matter what you say, it won't change the fact that he loves Neelam. Making this thread will only upset his fans. Anyway, I am not going to post here since I don't agree with your views but we're still friends. And I expect you to respect my friends tooSmile

good i am glad you understand that you were kinda spoiling our fun and i'm glad we r friends and i'm happy you won't post here because it will only create probsWinkSmile

Originally posted by Prernatic

MewPrincess now plzzzz close this thread....kuch logon se bardasht nhi ho raha ConfusedConfused.....just plzzzz close it....waise bhi yahan koi post nhi karta hai sirf fights hoti hain.....Mew plzzzzz CLOSE THIS THREAD......aur yahan post karne ke bahane log Shweta ko bash bhi karte hain....so plzzz close it.....aur waise bhi no one discusses Shweta-Sam here then wats the purpose of this thread Ouch...plzzz close this thread....CryCryCry

no yaar don't be sooo weak i'm sure of their love so i'm not gonna close this Big smile

Originally posted by pinky no1

no dont delete,jisko bardash nahi hoye to na hoye,dont delete dis topic WinkTongue

no yaar i ain't gonna and i'm glad that you are ready to show that you like their jodi and your ready to express it i'm proud of ya  ClapHug

QUOTE=Prud123]
Originally posted by MewPrincess

Originally posted by Prud123

Originally posted by kuttabhai

Originally posted by Prud123

Well i didnt mean it as a personal attack at least from my side and if it seemed like one to you i apologize.Its just that i was telling prernatic that there is no use of requesting to you.This is your way of having fun and dealing with things so its ok.Every one has their own way of doing things and this is yours.Not at all saying its right or wrong way.Again sorry if it seemed like a personal attack wasnt my intention

Dont apologize. We had some good debates and never thought you will make such post Confused

As far as sarcastic comment goes .......the topic itself is sarcastic. Embarrassed

Are you supporting a love AT of two individuals who are already committed and about to get married once show ends ?  

Well i dont think there was anything in my post that was rude and demeaning towards anyone.but i apologized because you felt it was a personal attack.But atleast you accept that you are being sarcastic that's something.As far as this thread is considered for me life is not black and white nor is love.Love is not only of one type or one kind.You can love different people  in different ways.Sam himself has said in one of the episodes to ST that i love you.But does it mean that he doesnt love neelam.No of course not he just loves ST in a different way.So yes i do support this love AT.
HE DID????????????????????/ OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!! *jumps around happily and hugs you* really???? kab? kahan? kaise? batao naa peth mein maror uth rahe hain!!!!Big smile

Hi MEW,
The episode in which he is sitting outside in the sun ,in which he leaves he says this.When he is sitting in the sun and shweta comes and tells him to come inside he tells her i love you but please leave me alone right now.Will post the link also for this

really???? i'm sooooooooooo happpy thnx for the info yaar thnx a lot Hug

QUOTE=Prud123]
Originally posted by Prernatic

Kya faida iss thread ko continue rakhne kaa when Sameer n Shweta have themselves started fighting.....CryCryCry No Shweta-Sam anymore....close this thread plzzzzz.....

What happened between shweta and sam was barely a fight.They were both irritated and said one line to each other in their irritation.It was just a small argument not a fight.Mew please dont close this thread dont we argue with people we love.Only fake friends dont argue real ones do.
ya it wasn't a fight aur friends/secret lovers mein kabhi khabar lokh jhokh hoti hai na right???Wink

Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Yes he said I love you ROFL

Posting caps of Shweta Sam stay tuned ! Wink
they did i'm sooooooooo happpy!!! *happy dances*Dancing

QUOTE=prerna4rishav]

oh Guddi di i love these pics especially when he kisses herEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Originally posted by prerna4rishav

The first pic was when Sam was in danger.. And Salman asked him to leave..

Second pic was when he was declared safe LOL
ohhh yaaaar she was was crying when he was about to leave sounds like true love to meWink

Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
okay guys we all who are SS fans should forget others and concentrate and talk about of our favorite couple
pinky no1 IF-Rockerz
pinky no1
pinky no1

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
no m not their fan anymore,m only SHWETA TIWARI fan n not any xyz fan.only SHWETA TIWARI rocks
Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinky no1

no m not their fan anymore,m only SHWETA TIWARI fan n not any xyz fan.only SHWETA TIWARI rocks
Pinky??? you too????Ouch
Arpitachohan Senior Member
Arpitachohan
Arpitachohan

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
I m sameer-shweta fan
please add me in the list
Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 21 December 2010 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krantiveer1

I m sameer-shweta fan
please add me in the list
i would have add you but ppl here have eally hurt me and i'm leaving this forum bye i'm sorryCry

Go to top