Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Shweta_Sameer True Love bye guys (Page 16)

Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja.s92

Originally posted by MewPrincess

okay i know i was rude but honestly i didn't wanna fight i really love SS and i wanted some support as this was my first thread here and i didn't get support i don't object on your thoughts i object on the fact that your friend tried to create a fight hereUnhappy but anyways i'm wiling to forget everyting and start a fresh with you agree? friends?

She just said "xyz " and if it seemed rude to prernatic, she could have politely asked her like Guddi did. But instead your friend started posting in BOLD LETTERS which is very ANNOYING. I think your friend made a fuss outta nothing. Sorry but I disagree. I don't think Abeer tried to create any fight. Even I didn't want to spoil your thread but if someone's going to be rude to my friend well then I can't help it.

Honeslty Mew, I don't support this thread cause I don't agree with your views. I don't understand why you have to link two people who are so happy in their own lives with their respective partners. It's not nice. And I am sure even they wouldn't like being linked romantically. Rest is your choice.

I am sorry for being rude. Yeah sure. Friends Smile

yeah i know your views are different that is why i requested you and your friend not to post here because it would create fights you and some more ppl disagree to our views but there are loads of ppl who think like me so don't i have a right to express my views???? ofcourse i do so do you but we just requested you not to post negative posts here because it won't do anything except fighting and making the forum unhealthy i hope you understand

its okay and thanks Hug

Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vikrant ronit

Originally posted by theindustrymonk

Clap

Originally posted by MewPrincess

loved both of them when they were apologising  to  bb by standing  together .......
i know both looked sooooo cute and when they were hugging i was like awwwwwww i was shooooooooo happy thenEmbarrassed

they driving me crazy  day by day ,   i wanna ask one question  why do they not get close to each other???

Because they are in relationships... Actually this is a quality of the two which is over looked... Otherwise in today's world ladka ho ya ladki and specially ladke even if they have parteners they don't mind getting close to others also.. But these two have maintained the dignity of their respective relationships..... Clap Clap

seeing their true relationship i started  loving both of them together , never even thought in begining  i would like sam with shweta ,   if we see dt such frndship  is for lucky ppl  as st n sam .
one thing about of them,they never brawled with each other so far ,  i think dt sometimes  st gets angry  with him but sam never became..

i agree me too at first i didn't care if sumone would hve come and said SS are in love i wold have been like so what??? and shrug but after i saw their relationship and studied them closely with the help of my mom who knows ppl better than anyone and her understanding of human nature is superb and ever since i've fell in love with them i think indiviusally they are nothing but together they are everything 
Prud123 Senior Member
Prud123
Prud123

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MithiBani

Originally posted by pooja.s92

[QUOTE=Prud123]
Hi prernatic  dont waste your requests on kuttabhai.Its in some people's nature to be sarcastic they cant change because actually standing by your point of view and discussing is very difficult for them so they start being sarcastic.So leave it.

What are you trying to say ?Confused

What part didn't you get? Tongue

It's just a very nice way of putting someone down...saying that KB can't stand by his POV and discuss the issue at hand and hence resorts to sarcasm. An unnecessary personal comment. But yeah....kudos!! Diplomatically said!! Ermm

Well again wasnt trying to put any one down,i myself am not that good that i can put any one down.Any how if it seemed that way to you cant help it.All i was saying is that some people have a certain way of dealing with things.Never said that the way was wrong.
.Monami. IF-Dazzler
.Monami.
.Monami.

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:06pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Prernatic

If this 'true love' bit is intended to be 'true love of any kind...friendship etc inclusive'...then name the thread as such. They are both committed to different people and clubbing them together romantically is disrespectful. That is what the name of this thread suggests...that they be clubbed romantically. Sounds crude when we all know the status of their respective relationships.

Arrey MB ji kaun sa Shweta ya Sam ye thread dekhne wale hain.... so just chill  LOLLOLLOL Agar unn ke fans unhe discuss kar ke enjoy karte hain then let them do so waise bhi ab kuch hi din toh reh gaye hain show end hone main aur yeh thread itna aage thodi ja paega....So just chill....its just a fun thread.....we knw they dont have ne feelings towards each other but we love to discuss abt them so thats why....just chill WinkWinkWink 

I am quite chilled Prernatic. Smile The only thing is...it shouldn't be named 'true love'. IMO. Coz that sounds so wrong. Discuss them, fine. Make an AT about them and term it as 'best frnds of BB'  or something of that sort. This romantic liason implication is not funny, IMHO. The thing is, ST has refused on national TV that she has a BF. Sam has been quite truthful about his relationship. So to club them together is not nice. But then it's JMO. If it feels like fun to some, carry on.

dts exactly my point why name it "true luve" make it "true frndship" ..
but u kno wut surprises me the MOST
dese fans r so oversensitive regardin shweta, who is unaware of their existence!
bt so not bothered abt. their forummates feelings?

i posted:

samir's got neelam - his true luve!
her support, luv n care is shown thru her tweets...
he dsnt need any xyz lady in his life unles ofcors as a friend : )

where does it seem that i wanted to CREATE A FIGHT?
did i use any abusive words.. did i ridicule shweta... ?

guddi posted dt .. shweta doesnt need any xyz... she has her bf... !
and i agreed wit dat... wuts so offensiv abt "xyz" ....

i m SAMIR;s fan... and dts d only reason i entrd dis thread in d first place.
wen he has NEELAM... and its VRY obvious dt they r very happy 2gder
dsnt make sense 2 link him up wit anyone else...

as for shweta .. she hasnt acceptd her relation openly.. she;s still in denial... bt well her bf has... so y link her up too... i ddnt speak on her behalf cus i aint her fan : )!

i dnt get it : they r GOOD FRNDS...
cant a guy and a girl b gud friends ONLY? why unnecasarily couple dem up romantically... : | ?

oh damn! i shudnt b postin her rite...
d TS owns this thread.. she bought it u kno! she has legal rights 2 it..
i;ll b goddamn sued!

ANYWAYS,
one last thing...
i was honestly REALLY upset wit ur attitude... seriously!

such an irony really .. dt u ppl r so insensitive regardin a forummate's POV n sumhw make up ur mind dat i wana create a fight...
and u r so oversensitive reg. sumone hus jus an onscreen figure 4 u all...

very dissappointing n sad : ( !
rest assured!
i dont INTEND 2 post on ur forcibly-true-love thread anymore..

*GoodBye*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pooja.s92.Arjun

Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:09pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).
Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monami18385

Originally posted by Prernatic

If this 'true love' bit is intended to be 'true love of any kind...friendship etc inclusive'...then name the thread as such. They are both committed to different people and clubbing them together romantically is disrespectful. That is what the name of this thread suggests...that they be clubbed romantically. Sounds crude when we all know the status of their respective relationships.

Arrey MB ji kaun sa Shweta ya Sam ye thread dekhne wale hain.... so just chill  LOLLOLLOL Agar unn ke fans unhe discuss kar ke enjoy karte hain then let them do so waise bhi ab kuch hi din toh reh gaye hain show end hone main aur yeh thread itna aage thodi ja paega....So just chill....its just a fun thread.....we knw they dont have ne feelings towards each other but we love to discuss abt them so thats why....just chill WinkWinkWink 

I am quite chilled Prernatic. Smile The only thing is...it shouldn't be named 'true love'. IMO. Coz that sounds so wrong. Discuss them, fine. Make an AT about them and term it as 'best frnds of BB'  or something of that sort. This romantic liason implication is not funny, IMHO. The thing is, ST has refused on national TV that she has a BF. Sam has been quite truthful about his relationship. So to club them together is not nice. But then it's JMO. If it feels like fun to some, carry on.

dts exactly my point why name it "true luve" make it "true frndship" ..
but u kno wut surprises me the MOST
dese fans r so oversensitive regardin shweta, who is unaware of their existence!
bt so not bothered abt. their forummates feelings?

i posted:

samir's got neelam - his true luve!
her support, luv n care is shown thru her tweets...
he dsnt need any xyz lady in his life unles ofcors as a friend : )

where does it seem that i wanted to CREATE A FIGHT?
did i use any abusive words.. did i ridicule shweta... ?

guddi posted dt .. shweta doesnt need any xyz... she has her bf... !
and i agreed wit dat... wuts so offensiv abt "xyz" ....

i m SAMIR;s fan... and dts d only reason i entrd dis thread in d first place.
wen he has NEELAM... and its VRY obvious dt they r very happy 2gder
dsnt make sense 2 link him up wit anyone else...

as for shweta .. she hasnt acceptd her relation openly.. she;s still in denial... bt well her bf has... so y link her up too... i ddnt speak on her behalf cus i aint her fan : )!

i dnt get it : they r GOOD FRNDS...
cant a guy and a girl b gud friends ONLY? why unnecasarily couple dem up romantically... : | ?

oh damn! i shudnt b postin her rite...
d TS owns this thread.. she bought it u kno! she has legal rights 2 it..
i;ll b goddamn sued!

ANYWAYS,
one last thing...
i was honestly REALLY upset wit ur attitude... seriously!

such an irony really .. dt u ppl r so insensitive regardin a forummate's POV n sumhw make up ur mind dat i wana create a fight...
and u r so oversensitive reg. sumone hus jus an onscreen figure 4 u all...

very dissappointing n sad : ( !
rest assured!
i dont INTEND 2 post on ur forcibly-true-love thread anymore..

*GoodBye*
look honestly you have your views we have ours you post on threads regarding your thoughts this is acccording to ours we have a right to speak our minds right????so pease don't fight here [please please do't post such replies please stop annoying me just stop i'm really sad and annoyed so please for God sake stop doing thisCry
Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by theindustrymonk

Wonder what would Abhinav do if Shweta comes out and says she has no BF and Abhinav is lieing.......????

i think dt  on coming out st should leave ds abhi  n should run her chakkar with sam , both look adorable ....
i know sister *hugs* you are exactly like me and our thoughts are same luv you *hugs even tighter*
Paramore IF-Dazzler
Paramore
Paramore

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelshy

Just in today's hug one can see so much chemistry between Sam n Shweta ..the way she cutely danced before hugging him like an innocent lil kid & the way he acknowledged her by hugging her back was dreamy Day Dreaming
i agree it was superb and dreamy Embarrassed

Go to top