India-Forums

Pakistani Serials
Pakistani Serials

DOTW: Escapism & Realism (Page 3)

farahs_6 IF-Dazzler
farahs_6
farahs_6

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Seert: Atleast i havent seen or heard abt any of her indian style dramas.....She, for sure hasnt written any soap...thats one thing, i am almost sure abt... But yeah cant say abt the direction...Infact she had writen one or two serials, which were like old drama serials of hers, like  a family play with a comic touch in it, but the magic wasnt there......but as i told u, it was in a time, in which our plays were really going through a downfall...so the acting and direction wasnt upto the mark...so couldnt create that magic again, which Haseena Moin also complained in her interviews.....I had watched one or two epis of tht serial.... I cant remember its name....It had Shamil Khan in it....But then left watching it.....But i think few months ago, Hasena Moin came on Morning with Hum with Sana Tariq and a question was asked abt her typical shokh and chulbuli heroine...which was so famous and her trademark..so she said something like...yes she would write again on tht girl, bcoz its the necessity of time also, tht there is soo much depression around us everywhere, tht we need something of tht sort again...

Farah

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Usman.

serendipity. IF-Addictz
serendipity.
serendipity.

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 5:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by farahs_6

Seert: Atleast i havent seen or heard abt any of her indian style dramas.....She, for sure hasnt written any soap...thats one thing, i am almost sure abt... But yeah cant say abt the direction...Infact she had writen one or two serials, which were like old drama serials of hers, like  a family play with a comic touch in it, but the magic wasnt there......but as i told u, it was in a time, in which our plays were really going through a downfall...so the acting and direction wasnt upto the mark...so couldnt create that magic again, which Haseena Moin also complained in her interviews.....I had watched one or two epis of tht serial.... I cant remember its name....It had Shamil Khan in it....But then left watching it.....But i think few months ago, Hasena Moin came on Morning with Hum with Sana Tariq and a question was asked abt her typical shokh and chulbuli heroine...which was so famous and her trademark..so she said something like...yes she would write again on tht girl, bcoz its the necessity of time also, tht there is soo much depression around us everywhere, tht we need something of tht sort again...

Farah
@large|red|bold: Farah_6, i dunno if ur talking about a particular writer, but im sorry, there was a point pakistan's tellywood was going nowhere!
Shows like Tere Pehloo main & Mehndi wale haath haunted our drama industry [im sorry from the bottom of my heart if i have offended any fans Embarrassed].
These shows were a photocopy of Indian serials, exclude MWH fr a sec.
Safaid posh... n all these long running shows were n are a headache. A drama is something which shud have an end. But these immortalities kill the viewers but not the characters and/or producers.
BUT, yet again, the poor producers had no choice!
I mean ppl in Pak watchd all Star Plus n Indian serials so they thot thts wat r ppl like and so to fullfill their reqmnt, serials like these were produced. I actually think TPM has a whole lot of guts that its still running ROFL. Its high time they stop the serial, or else theyll be forced to stop it! LOL LMAO!
anyways, disagree-ers can always debate Smile ur free 2 do so :) Not askin u 2 keep out! :) cm on n prove ur point Big smile

Usman.

farahs_6 IF-Dazzler
farahs_6
farahs_6

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -_AfridiMalik_-

Farah
@large|red|bold: Farah_6, i dunno if ur talking about a particular writer, but im sorry, there was a point pakistan's tellywood was going nowhere!
Shows like Tere Pehloo main & Mehndi wale haath haunted our drama industry [im sorry from the bottom of my heart if i have offended any fans Embarrassed].
Safaid posh... n all these long running shows were n are a headache. A drama is something which shud have an end. But these immortalities kill the viewers but not the characters and/or producers.
I mean ppl in Pak watchd all Star Plus n Indian serials so they thot thts wat r ppl like and so to fullfill their reqmnt, serials like these were produced. I actually think TPM has a whole lot of guts that its still running ROFL. Its high time they stop the serial, or else theyll be forced to stop it! LOL LMAO!
anyways, disagree-ers can always debate Smile ur free 2 do so :) Not askin u 2 keep out! :) cm on n prove ur point Big smile

Oh, i was only talking abt Haseena Moin....tht i dont think so, she has written any of star plus style dramas... I only talked abt Haseena Moin here... Yeah definitely there was a time, when a lot of influence on our dramas, was of Star Plus ...Few yrs back, there was a downfall of our dramas, due to the great influence f indian serials..and some ppl still copy those serials...Yeah u r right tht tere pehlu mein and mehendi waley hath are prime examples of such indian influenced serials...and tere pehlu mein...is still runningSleepy...dont know who watches it?Sleepy

Farah

serendipity.

Usman. IF-Sizzlerz
Usman.
Usman.

Posted: 23 December 2010 at 8:07am | IP Logged
other tere pehloo mein.. yeh zindagi hai and yeh kaisi muhabbat hai.. are also running from quite a long time now.. anyone watch these shows..

and yes, dil dard dhuan on ARY.. its also on air from quite a long time..

serendipity.

serendipity. IF-Addictz
serendipity.
serendipity.

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -_AfridiMalik_-

Farah

Oh, i was only talking abt Haseena Moin....tht i dont think so, she has written any of star plus style dramas... I only talked abt Haseena Moin here... Yeah definitely there was a time, when a lot of influence on our dramas, was of Star Plus ...Few yrs back, there was a downfall of our dramas, due to the great influence f indian serials..and some ppl still copy those serials...Yeah u r right tht tere pehlu mein and mehendi waley hath are prime examples of such indian influenced serials...and tere pehlu mein...is still runningSleepy...dont know who watches it?Sleepy

Farah
True say honey.
& yeah, i was wondering wat writer r u talking about... im sorry i misd the part! Embarrassed
hehe
I dunno.. my dadi used to watch TPM, bt she doesnt now either!
nd theyve shown dirtly bold adult concepts like extra-marital affair between Faris and Kiran Dead
my mom n we were like Shocked Shocked *W*H* haha! :P

Usman.

serendipity. IF-Addictz
serendipity.
serendipity.

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Usman.

other tere pehloo mein.. yeh zindagi hai and yeh kaisi muhabbat hai.. are also running from quite a long time now.. anyone watch these shows..

and yes, dil dard dhuan on ARY.. its also on air from quite a long time..
Yeahh! theyre all running abii tak! Angry
Dead
i dont like any of these :S
dil dard dhuan has changed its story 9 million times :P

Usman.

Usman. IF-Sizzlerz
Usman.
Usman.

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 2:02am | IP Logged
^ @ dil dard dhuan.. i bet... my sis used to watch it in the beginning.. it was nice then.. they showed a middle class family.. ahsan khan married sadia imam.. leaves his family.. madiha iftikhar takes the responsibility of the family.. it was good at that time.. but they ruined it later on.. nw the storyline is totally different.. good that my sis stopped watching it...
btw, anyone watching umer dadi aur ghar wale LOLLOL

Edited by Usman. - 24 December 2010 at 2:02am

serendipity.

serendipity. IF-Addictz
serendipity.
serendipity.

Posted: 24 December 2010 at 4:05am | IP Logged
^^ wat serial is dat and where does it come from?? Confused

Go to top