Posted: 19 December 2010 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prithika_C

Originally posted by ankit_34

we r loving it ......Big smile
more veeya plzzzz LOLLOL
and veeya baby alsoEmbarrassed
well prithika ji veeya baby i think time lagega ut watching veeya after such a long time was a pleasure Big smileBig smile
well i am ready to wait for veeya babySmile.friday's episode was really good except the song sequence in which ichcha was cryingDead.
tapu can never get angry with veer she still loves himEmbarrassed.veeya have such awesome chemistryBig smile
yaa it was so  nice to see her... she gets angry then the very next moment humein maafh kar dijiye Big smile she even asked veer if she can make coffee for him as he was working late nite .i doubt who's his wife  ....LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aurora.

Aurora. Goldie
Aurora.
Aurora.

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 4:40am | IP Logged

more veeya plzzzz LOLLOL
well prithika ji veeya baby i think time lagega ut watching veeya after such a long time was a pleasure Big smileBig smile
well i am ready to wait for veeya babySmile.friday's episode was really good except the song sequence in which ichcha was cryingDead.
tapu can never get angry with veer she still loves himEmbarrassed.veeya have such awesome chemistryBig smile
yaa it was so  nice to see her... she gets angry then the very next moment humein maafh kar dijiye Big smile she even asked veer if she can make coffee for him as he was working late nite .i doubt who's his wife  ....LOLLOL
his wife was busy doing her favourite job .........cryingDead.tapu has always cared for veer even when he has been extremly rude with her.
ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 4:42am | IP Logged

more veeya plzzzz LOLLOL
his wife was busy doing her favourite job .........cryingDead.tapu has always cared for veer even when he has been extremly rude with her.
yaa dats wat make the pair adorable .....u remember just b4 veeya consummation when veer was crying looking him crying even tappu started crying that scene very clearly show her love for veer ...Big smileEmbarrassed
Aurora. Goldie
Aurora.
Aurora.

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 4:46am | IP Logged

more veeya plzzzz LOLLOL
yaa dats wat make the pair adorable .....u remember just b4 veeya consummation when veer was crying looking him crying even tappu started crying that scene very clearly show her love for veer ...Big smileEmbarrassed
thats why i love that scene shows tapu's true feelings for veer she was extremly worried when he did'nt return home but when he came back she gave him lots of emotional supportCry.she intended to take all his tensions and sadness awayEmbarrassed

ankit_34

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 4:48am | IP Logged
yaha stop watching uttaran ke baath chal rahe hai naaaWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15LimitLessFan

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 4:49am | IP Logged

more veeya plzzzz LOLLOL
thats why i love that scene shows tapu's true feelings for veer she was extremly worried when he did'nt return home but when he came back she gave him lots of emotional supportCry.she intended to take all his tensions and sadness awayEmbarrassed
and yaa thats wat she finally did ......LOLLOL veer needed it badly LOLLOL
ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladybird9

yaha stop watching uttaran ke baath chal rahe hai naaaWink
yaa but for us its start watching uttaran LOLWink
intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

I was just watching the 8th/9th Nov episodes of UT... and they were so cool... with VeeCha declaring their love for each otherEmbarrassed...n the entire convo bet Veer n Ichcha in her cottage.Heart.. cud watch those episodes n number of times...
they can give more such moments for the VeeCha fans... rather than watching fraud taps making a fool of herself, I wud love to see more conversations n romantic moments between Veer n Ichcha... pls dont keep showing these boring Veer n taps confrontation... too much of it has happened last week ...look forward to seeing some soft VeeCha moments this week..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
yes that two episodes were one of the best.
and iccha looked so hot coming out of waterEmbarrassed.
their little outing in vrindavan was so good and the chemistry was crackling.Clap
veer taps have never ever interested me,
i have always hated that jodi.
but i love it when veer is rude 2 tapsLOLLOL. he looks very good in angry mode.
its good that veeya never happened, otherwise the show would have gone 2 dustbins

Edited by intruderfast - 19 December 2010 at 4:55am

tiny15

Go to top