Uttaran

Lets stop watching (Page 3)

akruz Goldie
akruz
akruz

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijayam

Originally posted by dreamz12

Why do I have this sinking feeling that Tapasya and Veer will get more screen time and Ichcha will be sidelined as usual Disapprove

I think thats the intention looks like, they quickly got done with veecha union..and made way for taps entry in process insulting every other character's intelligence....somehow I didnt find anything great about Veer & taps interactions....taps making faces and Veer sulking.... I dont  see any chemistry between them, infact I find them boring... am I missing something here....?

I am sure its not because of hatred for the character of Tapasya...i have never found Veer-Tapasya jodi anywhere close to even being called a jodi....where as i love the chemistry between Veer and Ichcha...this is one couple i have loved watching after Sujal-Kashish

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hasini79FunLyfePavaniShinyshivani9tiny15

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 1:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akruz

Why do I have this sinking feeling that Tapasya and Veer will get more screen time and Ichcha will be sidelined as usual Disapprove

I think thats the intention looks like, they quickly got done with veecha union..and made way for taps entry in process insulting every other character's intelligence....somehow I didnt find anything great about Veer & taps interactions....taps making faces and Veer sulking.... I dont  see any chemistry between them, infact I find them boring... am I missing something here....?

I am sure its not because of hatred for the character of Tapasya...i have never found Veer-Tapasya jodi anywhere close to even being called a jodi....where as i love the chemistry between Veer and Ichcha...this is one couple i have loved watching after Sujal-Kashish

Yes, I think Iccha with her short, cute feminine stature matches perfectly with the tall handsome Veer....Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akruztiny15

Greenbear IF-Dazzler
Greenbear
Greenbear

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:24am | IP Logged

yes even I find their interactions boring because of the similar facial expressions right from the start by both, its nothing new even now, even now Veer shows disgust and Tapasya is making faces, thats all.

There are many couples on television who started with a hate relationship which turned to love/friendship, but then their expresions differed during each encounter, it was/is pure dynamite but not in this case, I can predict or fortell what will come out of their interaction from before. LOLLOL
LOL
I think the track focuses on Veer-Tapasya because of the real life chemistry of Nandish-Rashmi, I have nothing against their real life pairing but that should not affect the story but in this case it is, it has been affecting for nearly a year now.

I sometimes wonder why they bumped off Vansh(Rohit)? he could have had a cool track with Ichcha after knowing Taps truth, they could have shown him take on Taps, that would have been something to look forward to.
I hate this reincarnation story if the CVs are planning that, its totally ridiculous. Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

-Coolgurll- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 3:13am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

tiny15

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 4:21am | IP Logged
we r loving it ......Big smile
more veeya plzzzz LOLLOL

Aurora.

Aurora. Goldie
Aurora.
Aurora.

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_34

more veeya plzzzz LOLLOL
and veeya baby alsoEmbarrassed

ankit_34

ankit_34 IF-Dazzler
ankit_34
ankit_34

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prithika_C

more veeya plzzzz LOLLOL
well prithika ji veeya baby i think time lagega ut watching veeya after such a long time was a pleasure Big smileBig smile

Aurora.

Aurora. Goldie
Aurora.
Aurora.

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 4:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Prithika_C

more veeya plzzzz LOLLOL
well prithika ji veeya baby i think time lagega ut watching veeya after such a long time was a pleasure Big smileBig smile
well i am ready to wait for veeya babySmile.friday's episode was really good except the song sequence in which ichcha was cryingDead.
tapu can never get angry with veer she still loves himEmbarrassed.veeya have such awesome chemistryBig smile

Go to top