India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Lets stop watching (Page 2)

akruz Goldie
akruz
akruz

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 12:39am | IP Logged
I think one reason for this is the offscreen link up between nandish and rashmi....if u remember, even when Tapasya was out of Bundela house, they had shown unnecessary veer-Tapasya confrontations couple of times....

but in actual sense, Veer should never even pay attention to Tapasya or even attempt to reply to her for any of her questions

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cjs369tiny15

dreamz12 Senior Member
dreamz12
dreamz12

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Why do I have this sinking feeling that Tapasya and Veer will get more screen time and Ichcha will be sidelined as usual Disapprove
neenu55 IF-Dazzler
neenu55
neenu55

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 1:24am | IP Logged

i am ready to stop watching

what importance they r giving to veecha relation

just after their marriage this py drama and mai drama

and all other crap

i think they dont know how to carry on a story after marriage

now the story is back to the same place

when veer and taps got married

during that time taps used to do lot of dramas

same repeating again and again

now i think ichaa's role will be like a servant

hasini79tiny15

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dreamz12

Why do I have this sinking feeling that Tapasya and Veer will get more screen time and Ichcha will be sidelined as usual Disapprove

I think thats the intention looks like, they quickly got done with veecha union..and made way for taps entry in process insulting every other character's intelligence....somehow I didnt find anything great about Veer & taps interactions....taps making faces and Veer sulking.... I dont  see any chemistry between them, infact I find them boring... am I missing something here....?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

hasini79akruzGreenbearcjs369shivani9tiny15

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 1:35am | IP Logged

I was just watching the 8th/9th Nov episodes of UT... and they were so cool... with VeeCha declaring their love for each otherEmbarrassed...n the entire convo bet Veer n Ichcha in her cottage.Heart.. cud watch those episodes n number of times...
they can give more such moments for the VeeCha fans... rather than watching fraud taps making a fool of herself, I wud love to see more conversations n romantic moments between Veer n Ichcha... pls dont keep showing these boring Veer n taps confrontation... too much of it has happened last week ...look forward to seeing some soft VeeCha moments this week..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hasini79FunLyfeakruzshivani9tiny15

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 1:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijayam

Originally posted by dreamz12

I think thats the intention looks like, they quickly got done with veecha union..and made way for taps entry in process insulting every other character's intelligence....somehow I didnt find anything great about Veer & taps interactions....taps making faces and Veer sulking.... I dont  see any chemistry between them, infact I find them boring... am I missing something here....?

u r right vijayam... they are just allowing the real life friendship to interfere in the reel life... its Ichcha n Veer whom the audience wants to see... they arekeeping them apart and once again trying to bring taps n veer in the same frame all the time...if this will continue... the trps will once again go down the drain...

Edited by cjs369 - 19 December 2010 at 1:39am

hasini79tiny15

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

I was just watching the 8th/9th Nov episodes of UT... and they were so cool... with VeeCha declaring their love for each otherEmbarrassed...n the entire convo bet Veer n Ichcha in her cottage.Heart.. cud watch those episodes n number of times...
they can give more such moments for the VeeCha fans... rather than watching fraud taps making a fool of herself, I wud love to see more conversations n romantic moments between Veer n Ichcha... pls dont keep showing these boring Veer n taps confrontation... too much of it has happened last week ...look forward to seeing some soft VeeCha moments this week..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

yes...they both look so good together....given a chance Iccha can really sizzle on screen..I find her more sensual and attractive than taps...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

akruz Goldie
akruz
akruz

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cjs369

I have lost hope of getting to watch cute Veecha scenes like before....even if they show them romancing in their room, i will have the feeling that the Censored is somewhere nearCry

hasini79tiny15

Go to top