FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dreamz12

Originally posted by ladybird9

Originally posted by intruderfast

[QUOTE=intruderfast][QUOTE=ladybird9][QUOTE=intruderfast]

hmmn I think Ichcha is a new person now, she seem 2 realise how much of precious time is lost between Veer and herself so far, so she will b glad 2 have found her true love and they will lead a blissful life togather, blessed with twins..LOL, btw i think, Veer shud get angry with Ichcha if she doesnt accept his demand slike living in the same room and stuff like tht, warna...WinkLOLLOL, hmmn Veer's principles got me glued 2 thsi soap, and therez no way he will b shown in bad light...Smile but he desrves pure happiness completely, i guess he may b planning a holiday or something soon...u knwo ur fav topic..EmbarrassedLOLLOL

Veer had accepted Ichcha's decision to stay in different rooms. And Veer is not the one who will go back from his word. So I think this move has to come from Ichcha. And we know Ichcha Mata will never do that without Mai's ashirwad and Chanda will not allow MAi to do that. So how will this miracle happen?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Love still can't be coerced.
There is one way....Veer can make Iccha jealous by intentionally getting close to taps...and then Iccha makes him sleep in her room...SmileSmile..we have seen in the past when Veer ignored her...she became desperate for his attention...and no to she is his wife..so Veer's same trick will work this time too..

Edited by vijayam - 19 December 2010 at 9:13am

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijayam

hmmn I think Ichcha is a new person now, she seem 2 realise how much of precious time is lost between Veer and herself so far, so she will b glad 2 have found her true love and they will lead a blissful life togather, blessed with twins..LOL, btw i think, Veer shud get angry with Ichcha if she doesnt accept his demand slike living in the same room and stuff like tht, warna...WinkLOLLOL, hmmn Veer's principles got me glued 2 thsi soap, and therez no way he will b shown in bad light...Smile but he desrves pure happiness completely, i guess he may b planning a holiday or something soon...u knwo ur fav topic..EmbarrassedLOLLOL

Veer had accepted Ichcha's decision to stay in different rooms. And Veer is not the one who will go back from his word. So I think this move has to come from Ichcha. And we know Ichcha Mata will never do that without Mai's ashirwad and Chanda will not allow MAi to do that. So how will this miracle happen?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There is one way....Veer can make Iccha jealous by intentionally getting close to taps...and then Iccha makes him sleep in her room...SmileSmile..we have seen in the past when Veer ignored her...she became desperate for his attention...and no to she is his wife..so Veer's same trick will work this time too..

therz no wayyyyyyyyyyy, Veer is gg 2 need the help of tht evil Taps....plzz dont insult the love between Veer and Ichcha  this way....i feel very sad.....its better Veer and Ichcha die than get any help from tht evil Taps....OuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchUnhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfe

esseesse IF-Sizzlerz
esseesse
esseesse

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:18am | IP Logged
main dekhta hi kab tha...maine yeh sabun kabhi dekha hi nahi
shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cosworthkid007

main dekhta hi kab tha...maine yeh sabun kabhi dekha hi nahi

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
i thought they will something drama of veer iccha but now they brought mandira track frm kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi wer she cheats mihir with fake pregnancy n finaly really becomes pregnant 
Confused
yuck i hate such tracks there is much on tv rather thn this show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

xavivilla

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:10pm | IP Logged

therz no wayyyyyyyyyyy, Veer is gg 2 need the help of tht evil Taps....plzz dont insult the love between Veer and Ichcha  this way....i feel very sad.....its better Veer and Ichcha die than get any help from tht evil Taps....Unhappy

....yes, agree, it was a stupid thought.....but  a lot depends on today & tomorrow's episodes how the story is going to shape up...
akruz Goldie
akruz
akruz

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:23pm | IP Logged

therz no wayyyyyyyyyyy, Veer is gg 2 need the help of tht evil Taps....plzz dont insult the love between Veer and Ichcha  this way....i feel very sad.....its better Veer and Ichcha die than get any help from tht evil Taps....Unhappy

....yes, agree, it was a stupid thought.....but  a lot depends on today & tomorrow's episodes how the story is going to shape up...

But dont keep too much hope....they can even run a week's episodes without really moving the story forward...like Tapasya conversing with Nani, Tapasya scenes with Chanda and Mai, even Tapasya talking to Massoom and then Tapasya falling on VeerLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL.......Yeh Uttaran serial Ichcha ki hokar bhi hum 99% Tapasya ko kyun dekhte hai???????????AngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Test Run: Select any Uttaran episode in YouTube, and check the other episodes that get listed on the side ....out of 15 ...around 12-13 wil have the big face of Tapasya Jogi Thakur on itAngry

Go to top