India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Lets stop watching (Page 12)

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 6:28am | IP Logged
I dont get frustrated watching uttaran, coz i skip nonsense of Taps, naani n nowadays mai n daddaji duo..ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 6:30am | IP Logged
so basically u skip all most 80% of episode LOL

tiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

so basically u skip all most 80% of episode LOL

i have nearly always done tht...i get req info from the forum, so y torture myself with nonsense..Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hasini79tiny15

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 6:34am | IP Logged
smart move shivani, exactly why torture oneself ....................LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9tiny15

shivani9 IF-Sizzlerz
shivani9
shivani9

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Chalo, j, g2g, i made a promise not 2 spend more than an hour a day here..n already taunted for breaking it...Embarrassed, chalo i will reallocate my time i will say 2 -3 hours now if tht my requirement..EmbarrassedROFL.. coz i never promised i wont change it...TongueEmbarrassed
dreamz12 Senior Member
dreamz12
dreamz12

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 8:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by vijayam

Originally posted by intruderfast

Originally posted by ladybird9

i must applaud u ppl 4 watching this crap

i just watch on youtube, best soln,
fast forward anything u dont like.

I have always done tht, i guess its the high point now 2 decide, whether 2 even do tht or not...though it means missing friendly chats here, its absolute nonsensne 2 watch one person, i mean Veer being distressed tht way, i hate 2 see Veer unhappy..even b it with Ichcha, he desreves happinisss bass and i am not prepared 2 watch Veer go thro tht nonsensical torture again...

sometimes feel , that nobody cares 4 veer.Angry
woh kitni parwah karta hai dosron ke kiye, even iccha ko bhi abhi bahut kuch karna hain.
her goal in kife should be 2 make veer happy.
to hell with tappu and her happinessAngry
One thing I cld never understand is such lack of communication among lead characters esp. in uttran.  First with Vansh..howcome Iccha never explained to him about Veer, taps...about sid...why she cldn't explain to him in a friendly way that his concerns on Veecha are baseless..she kept hiding facts from him...lying to him..like the fact about that letter...why did she not reveal the truth about taps to him..I cld never understand....this doesnt happen in a normal marriage...a wife wld normally share everything with her hubby even very very small things..aur yahan par to bade bade raaz chupaye gaye...
again with Veer..she has hidden the fact that taps came to vrindavan....if she had told this to Jogi & Veer...taps cld never come this far.....now Veer shld actually go to iccha's room wake her up & tell her the entire conversation he had with taps....and share his concerns & make her understand whta she is upto.....why such lack of communication...I fail to understand..Confused

I have expressed the same regarding lack of communication between Veer & Ichcha after marriage a long time back but most ppl here had convinced me that they cud communicate without words. But in reality marriage requires lot of communication and showing of affection. There has been dialogues between Veer & Ichcha regarding Tapasya's preggy but otherwise I am not sure. And also equally between Veer & Tapasya. Why is it that CVs are not interested in showing Veer & Ichcha being normal couples and in their case the interaction between them has not be more as in Bundela house except for Ummed no one else talks to them(I never cared for ChandaAngry so not counted). 

I feel Ichchas screen time is suffering due to Nandish & Rashmi real friendship. CVs are trying to give them more screen time to gain TRPs and in the process losing out on hte story.

FunLyfe

dreamz12 Senior Member
dreamz12
dreamz12

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 8:22am | IP Logged

I have always done tht, i guess its the high point now 2 decide, whether 2 even do tht or not...though it means missing friendly chats here, its absolute nonsensne 2 watch one person, i mean Veer being distressed tht way, i hate 2 see Veer unhappy..even b it with Ichcha, he desreves happinisss bass and i am not prepared 2 watch Veer go thro tht nonsensical torture again...

woh kitni parwah karta hai dosron ke kiye, even iccha ko bhi abhi bahut kuch karna hain.

I agree with u 100 percent Anmol, Veer had go thro hell, bcoz of a decision made by Ichcha and its Ichchas duty now 2 see tht she does more than 100percent as his wife 2 see tht all those wounds are healed, esp so  now gevn the kasai mai's nonsensical  decision of having tht evil taps at home...I am confident Ichcha is gg 2 heal Veer from all the wonds inflicted by evil Taps

i am too confident of iccki , but i hate iccha tappu scenes.
even tappu supporters would not like it
but still , veer is deprived of many things.
its just that he hardly shows attitude except to tapsLOLLOL.
that everyone takes him 4 granted.
i wish they had left 4 some time,
only then will the buddhas realise the importance of veer.
agar veeer nahin hota toh mein yeh show kaise dekh paata.

hmmn I think Ichcha is a new person now, she seem 2 realise how much of precious time is lost between Veer and herself so far, so she will b glad 2 have found her true love and they will lead a blissful life togather, blessed with twins..LOL, btw i think, Veer shud get angry with Ichcha if she doesnt accept his demand slike living in the same room and stuff like tht, warna...WinkLOLLOL, hmmn Veer's principles got me glued 2 thsi soap, and therez no way he will b shown in bad light...Smile but he desrves pure happiness completely, i guess he may b planning a holiday or something soon...u knwo ur fav topic..EmbarrassedLOLLOL

Veer had accepted Ichcha's decision to stay in different rooms. And Veer is not the one who will go back from his word. So I think this move has to come from Ichcha. And we know Ichcha Mata will never do that without Mai's ashirwad and Chanda will not allow MAi to do that. So how will this miracle happen?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Love still can't be coerced.

hasini79

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dreamz12

Originally posted by vijayam

One thing I cld never understand is such lack of communication among lead characters esp. in uttran.  First with Vansh..howcome Iccha never explained to him about Veer, taps...about sid...why she cldn't explain to him in a friendly way that his concerns on Veecha are baseless..she kept hiding facts from him...lying to him..like the fact about that letter...why did she not reveal the truth about taps to him..I cld never understand....this doesnt happen in a normal marriage...a wife wld normally share everything with her hubby even very very small things..aur yahan par to bade bade raaz chupaye gaye...
again with Veer..she has hidden the fact that taps came to vrindavan....if she had told this to Jogi & Veer...taps cld never come this far.....now Veer shld actually go to iccha's room wake her up & tell her the entire conversation he had with taps....and share his concerns & make her understand whta she is upto.....why such lack of communication...I fail to understand..Confused

I have expressed the same regarding lack of communication between Veer & Ichcha after marriage a long time back but most ppl here had convinced me that they cud communicate without words. But in reality marriage requires lot of communication and showing of affection. There has been dialogues between Veer & Ichcha regarding Tapasya's preggy but otherwise I am not sure. And also equally between Veer & Tapasya. Why is it that CVs are not interested in showing Veer & Ichcha being normal couples and in their case the interaction between them has not be more as in Bundela house except for Ummed no one else talks to them(I never cared for ChandaAngry so not counted). 

I feel Ichchas screen time is suffering due to Nandish & Rashmi real friendship. CVs are trying to give them more screen time to gain TRPs and in the process losing out on hte story.
yes, that cld be the reason.....otherwise sidelining the actual heroine and giving more space to a vamp sounds strange...tina kuch karo bhai....

Go to top