Users

Frequent Posters

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
smart move shivani, exactly why torture oneself ....................πŸ˜†
shivani9 thumbnail
Chalo, j, g2g, i made a promise not 2 spend more than an hour a day here..n already taunted for breaking it...😳, chalo i will reallocate my time i will say 2 -3 hours now if tht my requirement..😳🀣.. coz i never promised i wont change it...πŸ˜›πŸ˜³
dreamz12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vijayam

One thing I cld never understand is such lack of communication among lead characters esp. in uttran.  First with Vansh..howcome Iccha never explained to him about Veer, taps...about sid...why she cldn't explain to him in a friendly way that his concerns on Veecha are baseless..she kept hiding facts from him...lying to him..like the fact about that letter...why did she not reveal the truth about taps to him..I cld never understand....this doesnt happen in a normal marriage...a wife wld normally share everything with her hubby even very very small things..aur yahan par to bade bade raaz chupaye gaye...
again with Veer..she has hidden the fact that taps came to vrindavan....if she had told this to Jogi & Veer...taps cld never come this far.....now Veer shld actually go to iccha's room wake her up & tell her the entire conversation he had with taps....and share his concerns & make her understand whta she is upto.....why such lack of communication...I fail to understand..πŸ˜•

I have expressed the same regarding lack of communication between Veer & Ichcha after marriage a long time back but most ppl here had convinced me that they cud communicate without words. But in reality marriage requires lot of communication and showing of affection. There has been dialogues between Veer & Ichcha regarding Tapasya's preggy but otherwise I am not sure. And also equally between Veer & Tapasya. Why is it that CVs are not interested in showing Veer & Ichcha being normal couples and in their case the interaction between them has not be more as in Bundela house except for Ummed no one else talks to them(I never cared for Chanda😑 so not counted). 

I feel Ichchas screen time is suffering due to Nandish & Rashmi real friendship. CVs are trying to give them more screen time to gain TRPs and in the process losing out on hte story.
dreamz12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ladybird9

hmmn I think Ichcha is a new person now, she seem 2 realise how much of precious time is lost between Veer and herself so far, so she will b glad 2 have found her true love and they will lead a blissful life togather, blessed with twins..πŸ˜†, btw i think, Veer shud get angry with Ichcha if she doesnt accept his demand slike living in the same room and stuff like tht, warna...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†, hmmn Veer's principles got me glued 2 thsi soap, and therez no way he will b shown in bad light...😊 but he desrves pure happiness completely, i guess he may b planning a holiday or something soon...u knwo ur fav topic..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Veer had accepted Ichcha's decision to stay in different rooms. And Veer is not the one who will go back from his word. So I think this move has to come from Ichcha. And we know Ichcha Mata will never do that without Mai's ashirwad and Chanda will not allow MAi to do that. So how will this miracle happen?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Love still can't be coerced.
FunLyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamz12

I have expressed the same regarding lack of communication between Veer & Ichcha after marriage a long time back but most ppl here had convinced me that they cud communicate without words. But in reality marriage requires lot of communication and showing of affection. There has been dialogues between Veer & Ichcha regarding Tapasya's preggy but otherwise I am not sure. And also equally between Veer & Tapasya. Why is it that CVs are not interested in showing Veer & Ichcha being normal couples and in their case the interaction between them has not be more as in Bundela house except for Ummed no one else talks to them(I never cared for Chanda😑 so not counted). 

I feel Ichchas screen time is suffering due to Nandish & Rashmi real friendship. CVs are trying to give them more screen time to gain TRPs and in the process losing out on hte story.

yes, that cld be the reason.....otherwise sidelining the actual heroine and giving more space to a vamp sounds strange...tina kuch karo bhai....
esseesse thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
main dekhta hi kab tha...maine yeh sabun kabhi dekha hi nahi
shivani9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cosworthkid007

main dekhta hi kab tha...maine yeh sabun kabhi dekha hi nahi

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
tanvismile thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i thought they will something drama of veer iccha but now they brought mandira track frm kyunki saas bhi kabhi bahu thi wer she cheats mihir with fake pregnancy n finaly really becomes pregnant 
πŸ˜•
yuck i hate such tracks there is much on tv rather thn this show.