when veer and taps got married

during that time taps used to do lot of dramas

same repeating again and again

now i think ichaa's role will be like a servant
FunLyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: dreamz12

Why do I have this sinking feeling that Tapasya and Veer will get more screen time and Ichcha will be sidelined as usual 😒

I think thats the intention looks like, they quickly got done with veecha union..and made way for taps entry in process insulting every other character's intelligence....somehow I didnt find anything great about Veer & taps interactions....taps making faces and Veer sulking.... I dont  see any chemistry between them, infact I find them boring... am I missing something here....?
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

I was just watching the 8th/9th Nov episodes of UT... and they were so cool... with VeeCha declaring their love for each other😳...n the entire convo bet Veer n Ichcha in her cottage.❤️.. cud watch those episodes n number of times...
they can give more such moments for the VeeCha fans... rather than watching fraud taps making a fool of herself, I wud love to see more conversations n romantic moments between Veer n Ichcha... pls dont keep showing these boring Veer n taps confrontation... too much of it has happened last week ...look forward to seeing some soft VeeCha moments this week..😳😳
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vijayam

I think thats the intention looks like, they quickly got done with veecha union..and made way for taps entry in process insulting every other character's intelligence....somehow I didnt find anything great about Veer & taps interactions....taps making faces and Veer sulking.... I dont  see any chemistry between them, infact I find them boring... am I missing something here....?

u r right vijayam... they are just allowing the real life friendship to interfere in the reel life... its Ichcha n Veer whom the audience wants to see... they arekeeping them apart and once again trying to bring taps n veer in the same frame all the time...if this will continue... the trps will once again go down the drain...
Edited by cjs369 - 13 years ago
FunLyfe thumbnail
Originally posted by: cjs369

I was just watching the 8th/9th Nov episodes of UT... and they were so cool... with VeeCha declaring their love for each other😳...n the entire convo bet Veer n Ichcha in her cottage.❤️.. cud watch those episodes n number of times...
they can give more such moments for the VeeCha fans... rather than watching fraud taps making a fool of herself, I wud love to see more conversations n romantic moments between Veer n Ichcha... pls dont keep showing these boring Veer n taps confrontation... too much of it has happened last week ...look forward to seeing some soft VeeCha moments this week..😳😳

yes...they both look so good together....given a chance Iccha can really sizzle on screen..I find her more sensual and attractive than taps...
akruz thumbnail
Originally posted by: cjs369

I have lost hope of getting to watch cute Veecha scenes like before....even if they show them romancing in their room, i will have the feeling that the 🤬 is somewhere near😭
akruz thumbnail

I am sure its not because of hatred for the character of Tapasya...i have never found Veer-Tapasya jodi anywhere close to even being called a jodi....where as i love the chemistry between Veer and Ichcha...this is one couple i have loved watching after Sujal-Kashish
FunLyfe thumbnail
Originally posted by: akruz

I am sure its not because of hatred for the character of Tapasya...i have never found Veer-Tapasya jodi anywhere close to even being called a jodi....where as i love the chemistry between Veer and Ichcha...this is one couple i have loved watching after Sujal-Kashish

Yes, I think Iccha with her short, cute feminine stature matches perfectly with the tall handsome Veer....😊
Greenbear thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

yes even I find their interactions boring because of the similar facial expressions right from the start by both, its nothing new even now, even now Veer shows disgust and Tapasya is making faces, thats all.

There are many couples on television who started with a hate relationship which turned to love/friendship, but then their expresions differed during each encounter, it was/is pure dynamite but not in this case, I can predict or fortell what will come out of their interaction from before. 😆😆
😆
I think the track focuses on Veer-Tapasya because of the real life chemistry of Nandish-Rashmi, I have nothing against their real life pairing but that should not affect the story but in this case it is, it has been affecting for nearly a year now.

I sometimes wonder why they bumped off Vansh(Rohit)? he could have had a cool track with Ichcha after knowing Taps truth, they could have shown him take on Taps, that would have been something to look forward to.
I hate this reincarnation story if the CVs are planning that, its totally ridiculous.
I have already stopped watching uttaran on TV😆

Just readin the updates in IF and watching VEECHA 😳moments in youtube..

who can bear maii and Tappu Baba anymore..🤢