Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

vivian's acting

monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
hi guys,

after watching today's and yesterday's epi..i couldn't resist myself from making this post...
we all know that vivian's acting is improving day by day...bt all of a sudden i see drastic change in his acting..it has gotten sooooooooooo much better...like even his voice modulation is fabulous now...wen he said in today's epi "dekha mere pass dil nahin hai"..i was like he coulnd't have said it any better..the voice modulation was like perfect....he has improved soooooooooo much...in only 2 months of period....he has made us all fall in love with the character abhay......and it's no longer about his looks only...it's about his acting too now....i think he deserves all the appreciation from us....Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap wat do you guys think???

vivan...you doin fantabulous job as abhay!!!!! Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap

Edited by kiranni - 18 December 2010 at 2:54pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

MunebaanjalianjaliMaohshaggyscoobyPriyaThakurzaina_abhaymoonstruckthk123meawprcnska7eela-Doppelganger-adits7-krazyriya-shootingstar.xx.Nabi.ragzz..Jane..Befikre

Mrs.Jaysean Goldie
Mrs.Jaysean
Mrs.Jaysean

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
so true, his dialogue deliver have gotten so much better.
it is the time to praise him for his acting also, not just for his looks.

Edited by Mrs.Jaysean - 18 December 2010 at 2:53pm
remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
As, i am seeing his acting only in this serialSmile, can't comment much abt itSmile

But, i think no one would be perfect for this role of AbhayEmbarrassed, then Vivian onlyThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

prcns

.Mehak. Goldie
.Mehak.
.Mehak.

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
One of my best friends called vivian... Sorry for da randomness it jus popped up in my head :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prcnschahaat.

monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Mehak.

One of my best friends called vivian... Sorry for da randomness it jus popped up in my head :)

really??...wow...she is really lucky...
chahaat. IF-Rockerz
chahaat.
chahaat.

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 6:19pm | IP Logged
Yah he's an amazingg actor!
 @ Mehek - Really? Wow she's so lucky!
prcns IF-Dazzler
prcns
prcns

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
he is a nice actor. even b4 PKYEK, his acting was fabClap..........i think, his character here has lost d stiffness, n thts y it looks like he improved, but i think, he was always good.........n regarding his voice, in some scenes, it was dubbed, thts y it didnt go perfectly w/ his expressions........but he has defi started speaking naturally now, rather like dead which Abhay used to speak in initial epis.....LOL

remosalsa

prcns IF-Dazzler
prcns
prcns

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by remosalsa

As, i am seeing his acting only in this serialSmile, can't comment much abt itSmile

But, i think no one would be perfect for this role of AbhayEmbarrassed, then Vivian onlyThumbs Up

Ashu...........try to watch him in Kasam Se (he looks so young thrEmbarrassedEmbarrassed)  n Gangaa..........he has done fab work thrClapClapClap.......but yup, he is perfect as AbhayEmbarrassedEmbarrassedTongueTongue cannot b replaced.

remosalsa

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index