Pratigya
Pratigya

Pooja Gor : New Article

Alwayshopeful IF-Dazzler
Alwayshopeful
Alwayshopeful

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:34pm | IP Logged

Star Profile: Pooja Gaur

Pooja Gaur is a beautiful young Indian actress, who was born in Ahmedabad, Gujarat on 1st june, 1991. We have first seen her on the small screen in Imagine TV's show 'Kitani Mohabbat Hai'. She played the role of a young widow and is the sister-in-law of the main protagonist. Her character Purvi was much mature than her age but she played it brilliantly and the simplicity of the character loved by all.

In 2009, she debuted with 'Kitani Mohabbat Hai' and got noticed by the industry people. Her character in the show had a deep shade initially but later it turned little colourful. Following the conclusion of her first show, Pooja was signed to play the female protagonist 'Pratigya' in Star Plus' show 'Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya'. The show was launched on December 9, 2009 and is soon going to complete its one year successful journey on the 'Idiot box'.

Pooja Gaur

Pooja Gaur

Pratigya is quite different from Pooja's earlier role Purvi, which was quiet and docile. In this show, she plays an educated young daughter of a professor. Pratigya has the courage to stand for truth and believes in fighting against the evils. It is a very powerful character and has made her very popular among the viewers.

Pooja was seen in one episode of Balaji's show 'Koi Aane Ko hai'. At that time, she also confessed hesitantly that she was dating her 'Koi Aane Ko Hai' co-star Raj Singh Arora, who was also seen in 'Remix'.

In 2010 Star Parivaar Awards, Pooja won the 'Favourite Naya Sadasya' (Female) award as well as the 'Hottest Jodi' award with co-star Arhaan Behl.

In 'Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya', Pratigya and Krishna (Arhaan Behl) share a very unusual romantic relation because Krishna is a rich man's uneducated son while she is quite educated girl of a middle class family. Initially, she used to dislike Krishna but destiny brings them together and she ends up marrying him. Hatred turns love and the uneducated rough man turns gentle husband.  Their pairing was much appreciated by the viewers and stands out among all other on-screen couples.

Pooja is just two three serial old and has been in the industry for last one year but her popularity is no less than other famous stars.

-Ritupo*na Nath/Tellycafe.com

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

ashumashushilpashreekriyarockxsudharao100vishpisha_nightingleLadyRosena9naluv_kriyalakshmi_paiRose-PetalsElvira22abcd2geesshruthiRa_umasimi_1---Yemi---suk4piyarapiyariLilac_N_MapleMitu_babithaj....Poojie....carisma2

....Poojie.... IF-Stunnerz
....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot for sharing!! Big smileBig smile
Alwayshopeful IF-Dazzler
Alwayshopeful
Alwayshopeful

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

You're welcome Pooja!!Smile

Forum is awefully quiet today, so I was browsing through net and found itSmileTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

....Poojie....

---Yemi--- IF-Rockerz
---Yemi---
---Yemi---

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Nice article...she has surely come a long way in her short & blosoming career Clap

forum is quiet today coz theres not much motivation these days from MKAP Ouch a lot of people only come here to keep up with friends

Edited by yemi3006 - 18 December 2010 at 7:27pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suk4Lilac_N_MapleMERARAI

....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kriyaconsumesme

Forum is awefully quiet today, so I was browsing through net and found itSmileTongue

I know...hopefully tomorrow will be  a bit more lively after the awards telecast Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lilac_N_Maple

Alwayshopeful IF-Dazzler
Alwayshopeful
Alwayshopeful

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yemi3006

Nice article...she has surely come a long way in her career Clap

forum is quite today coz theres not much motivation these days from MKAP Ouch a lot of people only come here to keep up with friends

So true Yemi about the forum and MKAPConfusedOuch. This forum was the only source of mine to pass the time specially in weekends as there is usually nothing on TVOuchConfusedAngry...but these days its awefully quiet and boring in forum because of this current rediculous track in MKAPCryOuchConfused.....I hope everything changes for the better soon as I am running out of patience.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

---Yemi---Lilac_N_Maple....Poojie....

Alwayshopeful IF-Dazzler
Alwayshopeful
Alwayshopeful

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:09pm | IP Logged

I know...hopefully tomorrow will be  a bit more lively after the awards telecast Big smile

Yeah...I am looking forward to Pooja and Arhaan's performanceEmbarrassedSmileTongueWink.....It would be nice to see them performing togther after a while...these days I find their interviews together more entertaining than MKAP serial itself...so it would be nice to see them outsde MKAPBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vishpElvira22Lilac_N_Maple....Poojie....

....Poojie....
....Poojie....

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:17pm | IP Logged

Yeah...I am looking forward to Pooja and Arhaan's performanceWink.....It would be nice to see them performing togther after a while...these days I find their interviews together more entertaining than MKAP serial itself...so it would be nice to see them outsde MKAPBig smile

I agree...they are performing together after SPA...and I am happy to see them giving interviews last few days....hope they continue like this...EmbarrassedBig smile .....About the serial...I am feeling so bad...coz this show has so much potential...and it's turning into a disasterOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Elvira22Lilac_N_Maple

Go to top