India-Forums

Sanjog Se Bani Sangini
Sanjog Se Bani Sangini

WHAT SO SPECIAL ABOUT 18 YEAR?

VasusenaRadheya IF-Addictz
VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
 In ZEE Ristay award , they're asking all the celebrities what they did to make their turning 18 special . They asked Binny n Iqbal too. Naughty Iqbal ! His answer.....Wink Well, Binny too, very good answer. But, I'm in dire need of help. I'm 18 year five month old a girl. I've come of age this year, n turned into an adult officially.Embarrassed Yet, I've done nothing to make my year special, nothing naughty. I still have seven months at hand to do some thing wacko, some thing hatke.But, what can I do ? What'll I do? Please help! Plzzzzzzzzzzzzz give your suggestions. I can break any rules, can do any thing. The more preposterous, the more outrageous , the better for me.Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ohioekumeedDesi_Girl1991monaghosh*4rom heaven*SilverBell

*4rom heaven* IF-Rockerz
*4rom heaven*
*4rom heaven*

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Mac, you are so cuteeee!!!!! ROFLROFLROFL I'll try and think of something and will be back later with my suggestions! :P

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *4rom heaven*

Mac, you are so cuteeee!!!!! ROFLROFLROFL I'll try and think of something and will be back later with my suggestions! :P
Oh, thanky Zainu! My life depends on it. Oh, please some one help poor Mac ! She has already seen Basic Instinct at the age of 12.Cry
*4rom heaven* IF-Rockerz
*4rom heaven*
*4rom heaven*

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Your this topic reminds me of Iq's 16 years old article...that made me think for the first time what i did when i was 16 and i couldn't think of anyyyyyyyyything!!! ROFLROFLROFL

Edited by *4rom heaven* - 18 December 2010 at 2:47pm

VasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by *4rom heaven*

Your this topic reminds me of Iq's 16 years old article...that made me thing for the first time what i did when i was 16 and i couldn't think of anyyyyyyyyything!!! ROFLROFLROFL
 Ummmmmm, I attended a marriage ceremony for a few days at sweet 16, n did a few very naughty n forbidden things, hope my parents won't ever know about it.Embarrassed
SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
well I when was 18 I do anything.(: but in 2008 in Mel Australia I did something.(:

VasusenaRadheya

VasusenaRadheya
VasusenaRadheya

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Artemis678

well I when was 18 I do anything.(: but in 2008 in Mel Australia I did something.(:
Out with the secret Nici.
SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
ok ok. I will tell you my cousin and I went to a night club. I had so much fun. and didn't even in get in trouble cause my mom knew about it. so next year so sure iam thinking of fly back to australia. and I never went to a club before. it was fun.(:

VasusenaRadheya

Go to top