India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

what's gone happen ??

luv_karan4eva Groupbie
luv_karan4eva
luv_karan4eva

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:26pm | IP Logged

After when chikku finds out about Arohi loves Arjun i am sure he will trun up like Guari against them and try to sepreate the 2 Lovers this is wt i think ............... what say guys right or wrong

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mariaa.SG

ammyridz600 IF-Stunnerz
ammyridz600
ammyridz600

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
i dnt think sooooooo
i think he is gonna help them
lets see
Confused
Neeshoe IF-Sizzlerz
Neeshoe
Neeshoe

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
..ermm.. idk Ermm
shootingstar.xx IF-Sizzlerz
shootingstar.xx
shootingstar.xx

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Hmm...I don't think so because first and foremost Chiku considers himself 'perfect'. And things won't be perfect for him any longer when he realizes that Arohi loves someone else. Of course I don't think he'll want to help right away because he'll feel 'rejected' like Gauri did. BUT I don't think he will do what Gauri did either. The story wouldn't be able to move forward that way.

YES, this is an Ekta show...and YES it's possible that Chiku just might end up doing something stupid like our wonderful Gauri for example

Anyways...lets hope that there's no more misunderstandingsBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilushaishikaek43

surpatel Goldie
surpatel
surpatel

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
chiku and revenge??????????????/LOL
ishikaek43 Senior Member
ishikaek43
ishikaek43

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaShBaarish..xx

Hmm...I don't think so because first and foremost Chiku considers himself 'perfect'. And things won't be perfect for him any longer when he realizes that Arohi loves someone else. Of course I don't think he'll want to help right away because he'll feel 'rejected' like Gauri did. BUT I don't think he will do what Gauri did either. The story wouldn't be able to move forward that way.

YES, this is an Ekta show...and YES it's possible that Chiku just might end up doing something stupid like our wonderful Gauri for example

Anyways...lets hope that there's no more misunderstandingsBig smile

Right i too agree with you.. I wish he doesn't turn negative - cant imagine sweet chiku being negative.
I id not like even gauri turning negative but this is a daily soap and we need some twists and turns.
Finally all we want is AA to be happy with their silly fights and lively arguments. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

If.rockerzshootingstar.xx

vinusree Groupbie
vinusree
vinusree

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
I certainly hope Arjuhi will finish this misunderstanding soon and we get to see natkath romance, waise bhi Evil gauri is not gonna get Divorce from Hubby as she is chicken to ask herself, kya best friend nikhali...Ekta ji..Arohi ko dikha do ki uski Dost dost nahi dushman hain...
Pranii IF-Dazzler
Pranii
Pranii

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
no idea, but i dont think Chiku will turn negative. even if he will, it will be in a very clumsy and funny way and he wont be successful ;)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index