Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Weekend Retreat 4 Nivren Psychosis Syndrome sn8pg7 (Page 7)

alieeeee Groupbie
alieeeee
alieeeee

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:03am | IP Logged
hi dear read all seven scenes .............made my weekend........thnx dear

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83Dilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 9:09am | IP Logged
OMG i cant believe what i just read. Brilliant. got goosebumps throughout. 

I really want to see this picturised on them now. Navz time for another letter to Kinshuk, RS and creators of CCBM pls....

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl3prajeeshana_83ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-xaviara

shana_83 Senior Member
shana_83
shana_83

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Wow Suchi, it was really something coming from deep soul, something which makes the breathtaking beauty of love. One can feel the every moment of it. Thanks for gifting us this beautiful NivRen moment.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:11am | IP Logged
OMGGGG suchi !!!!!!!! Dear r u some magician or wht ? I mean so beautiful , So pure n soo romanticc scene yaarrr .n d song seletion was perfectt yaarr . I wishh , i wishh , i wishh yaar ki dis scene should b taken by ct's yaar . I prayyy , i praayy yarr , i prayy .
Amazingg dear .Dear why u stopped here , plzz atleast complete dis scene properlyy by some dialogues or somethngg plzzzz

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl3prajeeshana_83Suchi-

prajee Senior Member
prajee
prajee

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Suchi..!!!! No words to describe how i feel now... Awesome writing....
U just made my day.... Thanks a ton.. Smile Hugs!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83Dilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

aashvee.raheja Goldie
aashvee.raheja
aashvee.raheja

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Whoa!!!! That was utterly brilliant Suchitra. Each and every scene you have written is fabulous and Scene 7 is going to keep me company in my dreams tonight. Really lovely. Love the way you have written the scenes so wonderfully, that I actually feel that I have watched NivRen enact all your scenes. Thank you for making the weekend so fulfilling with your brilliant and lovely weekend retreatEmbarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeshana_83tamushigmann2010ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Suchi, thanks dear..You made my weekend. Now it will be easier to wait for MOnday....
Loved all the scenes specially the last one and I was clearly seeing both of them dancing on Titanic song..Perfect song for the perfect couple. And what a way to show love and listen to your heart. I am glad Nivi gave in and felt what Viren had felt for so long.. .I wish this kind of thing happens soon in CCBM...
Love you a lot Suchi for doing this retreat..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shana_83tamushiaashvee.rahejaScintillatinggmann2010xaviaraSuchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 1:43pm | IP Logged

Scene 8

The time had frozen , capturing the precious moment. Niveditha and Viren continued looking deeply into each other's eyes. The air around them was finding it very hard to pass through between them. May be it felt that to do such, will be no less than a crime,  separating two beautiful people , immersed in love.

A moment, and then it was gone.

The sudden sound of the Stero ejecting the CD, brought them back to their senses. Niveditha woke up from the trance first, startled to find herself in such state. She could feel the hot air coming out of his mouth caressing her lips, if she could have moved half an inch, then they would have met.  

The shock of the moment -gone-

Niveditha instinctively pushed viren back with force. It took all of her guts to do that, if there were even a second of delay-then nothing would have stopped her from falling in love.

Her gesture brought back viren to senses, he saw niveditha facing the other way.

Anger gushed forth all over his body. Before his mind could stop him , viren pulled niveditha towards him, and forcibly placed her hands behind her , his hands twisting them and her body clashed up against his.

Niveditha tried to push him away but to no avail. His hold was very strong. All she could do was look at his face.

He glared at her face, angry, frustrated, pushed her further towards him-by her arms, which were tightly twisted by his behind her.

Main abh mazak nahi ker raha hun,.. viren said with an angry voice.

Every single nerve in her body began to tremble, petrified.

Viren, choro mujhe, she replied with anger but her voice gave away her fear and helplessness.

Viren continued with his piercing glare , nothing else was visible to him except her eyes.

With every resistance she made, he pressed her even further towards him.

Vi..viren.. p..please .. choro mujhe.. her voice was shaky and tears were gleaming in her eyes.

Kaha tha na maine thumhay ki main thumhay tab tak nahi chu-unga jab tak thum khud- nahi chahogi.. he retorted back angrily

Aur aaj ' aaj--meray paas kiyun aayi thum? Agar mujhe door hi kerna tha.. He asked her pressing her further towards him..

Niveditha was looking and hearing everything he was saying, lost for words.

It was true, she did come to him today willingly, but unknowingly, without realizing, what she was doing. She could not stop herself from getting closer to him, wanting to share the love that she had seen so many times, pouring through his eyes, but how was she to explain to him, that she did not mean it.

Would he understand?

Don't you understand Niveditha' I love you! Kya thum samaj nahi sakthi ki kithna mushkil hai , thumhari ye doori sehna. Thumhara ye rukhapan sahnaa, he continued with the same angered tone,

Ou.. viren .. ! niveditha exclaimed , reacting to the pain that she felt in her arms.

It was as if some force had slapped him back to senses when he saw her tears roll down on her cheeks. He watched them move past her cheeks and disappear in her neck. He let go of her with the same force he had grabbed her, as a result, niveditha staggered a bit and was forced to move back a few steps.

Viren turned around , restless, frustrated with his own behavior, her attitude, the situation, everything was ganging up on him. He rushed towards the door and barged out of it slamming it hard shut, leaving Niveditha lost in her own tears, insecurities, fear, shame, world' alone

He did not see her collapse onto the bed with her head placed between her knees , crying , perhaps, if he saw that, perhaps , he would have returned to console her, to hold her, to assure her that it was ok that she felt that way'

Edited by suchitra_1 - 19 December 2010 at 1:47pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

pratigyazprajeesalekh1Alariashana_83coolgirl7aashvee.rahejasihudmg_roks_antarapuviniParamoreScintillatinggmann2010AnamikaSJainanjubalaxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRuSofna

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index