Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Weekend Retreat 4 Nivren Psychosis Syndrome sn8pg7 (Page 6)

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 7:10am | IP Logged

Scene 7

Niveditha got back to her senses and slowly removed her hand and got up from the sofa and started heading towards the bed.

Just then, Viren caught hold of her hand, again'

Bhagna chahthi ho, mujhsey? asked viren with a hint of sarcasm in his voice.

Niveditha who's face was turned towards the bed , could not face viren. She remained standing facing away from him. Viren slowly got up and started walking towards nivi. The distance between them was slowly decreasing.

Nivi could feel his closeness. Her heart was racing. She did not know what to do. It felt as if her voice had suddenly deserted her.

Viren slowly turned to face her. His eyes were all for her, scanning her face as if determined to memorize it. He slowly took steps towards her and simultaneously Nivi started moving backwards.

With each growing step, she stepped away from him. Then her leg hit the backboard of the bed, and she lost balance.

Viren caught her just in time with his hand supporting her back. If he would have let go, nivi would fall on the bed and him on top of her,  but he started pulling her towards him.

NIvi started to fidget around to gain balance, and with some struggle she again stood on the ground. Her eyes did not quiet meet with his yet she could read every ray that hit her.

Viren took this opportunity , and with his hands still wrapped around nivi, he came closer towards her face.

Niveditha then understood what he wanted. She turned her face the other way as viren's closeness kept decreasing.

Viren , then , with his finger brushed off the hair that was covering niveditha's ears.

Oh God! What am I to do? Thought nivi- her heart racing. She could almost hear it pounding in her ears. Why is he behaving this way? she complained to herself Was it not he who said that, he will not touch her, then why is he coming towards her, now? But did she, herself, not give him the approval? Argued her mind.

Yes but, she did not expect this from him, she wanted to run away and to leave that room.

Viren slowly approached her, his face coming closer towards her ears.

Niveditha, had the sudden urge to push him away from her, but just before she put her feeling into action..

Meray saath dance karogi? Viren whispered into her ears.

As soon he had uttered those words, he let her go and moved few steps backward.

Niveditha, who was utterly shocked at his request and the way it was made, managed to look at him. She did not believe her ears and what had just happened.

The dread slowly began to leave her body. She felt lightened but now it was replaced with annoyance and anger.

Ye bhi koi tareeka hotha hai puchnay ka, she thought to herself. She folded her hands, as if to console her body , calming it and assuring it, and she turned her face away.

Viren who was watching this let out a snort

I am sorry! Mujhe pata hai ki maine jis tarah ye vyavhaar kiya hai, voh nahi kerna chahiye tha. said viren with an apologetic tone.

Lekin kya karun, thumnay subhah mujhe challenge kiya tha na , aur.. badla tho chukana tha' he went on smiling.

Niveditha who was still looking the other way was spitting anger with her eyes.

Viren then suddenly approached her , with his fingers on his ear lobes

Ok I am sorry, honest! He cried.

Main mazak ker raha tha .. he said '

Niveditha turned around and looked at him. That was enough for her, the very sight of him apologizing made her anger disappear. Why, she did not know.

The smile that had left her face momentarily, returned.

Tho , dance karogi meray saath , asked viren

Niveditha looked at him for a moment and nodded in agreement.

Viren turned on music with the remote, it was now playing

"The Titanic Theme Song"

NOTE To all readers> Please press the play button of this song to read whats below. You will get the real feel behind whats happening.!

Viren extended his hands towards her '

Every night in my dreams
I see you, I feel you,
That is how I know you go on

Nivi took his hands and slowly moved towards him. Viren then placed his hands on her waist.

Far across the distance
And spaces between us
You have come to show you go on

He brought her closer towards himself and glared into her eyes. She could feel his breath on her face. The fragrance of which ran a chill down her spine. Her heart felt as if, melting in his deep eyes.

Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that the heart does go on
Once more you open the door
And you're here in my heart
And my heart will go on and on

Viren who looked at the perfection in front of him, notice a strand of hair stuck to her lips..

Love can touch us one time
And last for a lifetime
And never let go till we're one

He gently brushed it away from her lips, yet made sure to touch them at first. His heart was raging , but he was gentle. She is his and will be his for ever..

Love was when I loved you
One true time I hold to
In my life we'll always go on

They both looked at each other, it was as if someone else was in that room. All the awkwardness was gone. For the first time, she could see him for who he was' the man who loved her'

Near, far, wherever you are
I believe that the heart does go on
Once more you open the door
And you're here in my heart

Viren closed his eyes as if in meditation, praying , for this moment to last for ever.. his hands gently wrapped around her , feeling her, as if for the last time'

There is some love that will not go away

He opened his eyes and found her with him, in his arms. There was burning sensation in his throat, a hue of love. He moved closer towards her face.

She felt him pulling her towards him. This time her heart gave in and she moved closer. His face was an inch apart from her. Their nose almost touching, he could see her lips quivering' His heart wanting to feel their moistness

You're here, there's nothing I fear,
And I know that my heart will go on
We'll stay forever this way
You are safe in my heart

==============

Edited by suchitra_1 - 19 December 2010 at 7:31am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl3coolgirl7prajeesalekh1Alariashana_83tamushiaashvee.rahejaFaizuuNivRenShayafandmg_roks_antarapuviniScintillatinggmann2010AnamikaSJainParamoreanjubalaxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRuSofnamoniluvskinshuk

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 7:40am | IP Logged
It was a heart racing scene hun. You made our heart race too with Nivi. Embarrassed I have goosebumps reading it. Song sequence is fabulous. I can picture them dancing. Amazing.  Clap Clap Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeshana_83xaviaraSuchi-

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Wow. That was unbelievably beautiful....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeshana_83gmann2010xaviaraSuchi-

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Suchiii... Why did u stop dere..? :-( it was sooo romantic.. My heart is still beating rapidly... Pls pls pls continue d scene...

prajeeshana_83gmann2010xaviaraSuchi-

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 8:36am | IP Logged

SAPNA TO NAHI THA NA

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeshana_83tamushipuvinigmann2010xaviaraSuchi-

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 8:37am | IP Logged
I have to prepare lunch for guests and yet here I am hooked to read the chapter, My mind is full of nivren instead of recipes!Scene was very good and dhadkane tej ho gayee pad kar.

prajeeshana_83gmann2010Suchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 8:39am | IP Logged
OMG Suchi ! That was soooooooo beautiful !!! Embarrassed I could literally imagine the whole scene and I had goosebumps and butterlies in my stomach the whole time Embarrassed And I still do !! You are amazing !!! *hugs*

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeshana_83Scintillatinggmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

Alaria Senior Member
Alaria
Alaria

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 8:55am | IP Logged

Truly magical scene !!Day Dreaming Suchi - Thank you for making my sunday more bearable!! Hug 

I hope in your next scene you make Virens dream come true !!!EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
( Dear God, I've become absolutely shameless!! Can't help it )

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl3shana_83gmann2010AnamikaSJainScintillatingSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRuxaviara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index