Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Weekend Retreat 4 Nivren Psychosis Syndrome sn8pg7 (Page 2)

milee1014 Goldie
milee1014
milee1014

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Oh Suchi, I just came online and what do I see your retreat. Oh sweet you are feeling better than much better.
Cupid on the roll. Go ahead lets see what he has in plan.
Thanks dear for doing this *Hugs*

What do I see even Navi is online today. Welcome back sweetheart missed you a lot. *Hugs*

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sanjanasirishana_83prajeeFaizuuNivRenShayafanNivRenDeewanigmann2010xaviaraSuchi-

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Oh Suchi, I just came online and what do I see your retreat. Oh sweet you are feeling better than much better.
Cupid on the roll. Go ahead lets see what he has in plan.
Thanks dear for doing this *Hugs*

What do I see even Navi is online today. Welcome back sweetheart missed you a lot. *Hugs*

hey Milee !! *hugs* It is good to be back, missed you all so much too !!! *hugs* My internet has been fixed partly so finally got a chance to come online, and what a fabulous time to come !! What a lovely surprise it is to get Suchi's weekend retreat !! Big smile

prajeeshana_83NivRenDeewanimilee1014sihuShayafangmann2010Suchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Navz its awesome to see you online ok important point I have provided a NivRen psychotic list in our thread go and check the list and see if it is correct or not

prajeeshana_83Shayafanmilee1014NivRenDeewanitamushigmann2010Suchi-xaviara

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:17pm | IP Logged

Scene 2

Niveditha thum ithna hamph kiyun rahi ho? Kya hua? asked vandana

Her concern for nivi was overly evident. Which is probably why others in the family were openly opposing of her affection.

Nivi held a special place in her heart. She could see herself in nivi, the timid, unwanted, rejected daughter-in-law of the sood house. She had swore to herself that she would protect nivi and shower all the love and attention she deserves.

Kuch nahi chachi voh .. nivi's face was flushed.

Acha mujhe batayiye ki kya kerna hai.. she said trying to catch her breath.

Are.. sans tho le lo.

Vandana replied with a curious smirk on her face. Kahan sey bhagi aa rahi ho? She asked trying to not to look at nivi's face.

She had a shrewd idea as to what might have happened.

Nivi did not look scared rather her face was burning red. Vandana very well understood those feelings. It might have been ages but she could remember her heart racing and the churning of the stomach when bhuvan used to tease her. She also was a very shy person which was the quality that bhuvan loved the most about her.

Nivi, thum please pyaz aur tamatar cut ker do. Main lassan chilthi hun. Shaam ka khana banana hai aur aaj thori dair ho gayi hai said vandana.

More than relieved about the changed topic

Han chachi, main abhi kerthi hun replied nivi as she picked out few big onions.

Niveditha.....NI-VE-Di-THA. kahan ho thum.

Viren had just entered into the kitchen holding a brown shirt in his hands.

Niveditha looked at him and quickly glanced at vandana who had just turned around facing the other way.

Niveditha, thumhay kuch sharam varam hay ya nahi? Asked viren in a mocking angry tone.

Nivi chose to remain silent as she knew the real cause behind his sudden appearance.

She slowly approached the counter and started placing the onions on the cutting board.

Kya hua viren , thum ithnay naraz kiyun lag rahe ho, asked vandana with a hint of seriousness.

Taiji, aap hi batayiye.. kya patni ka dharm nahi hai ki voh apnay pati kay shirt kay saray buttons check karay, ki kahin voh tutay photay tho nahi hai. I mean seriously.

Viren asked vandana

Nahi, aisa kuch likha tho nahi hai kahin. Han agar patni help kerday tho acha hotha hai' replied vandana smiling.

Kya? Gasped Viren. Apnay ithni bariii baat kehdi tayiji.

Said viren clicking his tongue.

Kya bhartiya nari kay ye sanskar nahi hai ki voh pati ki meva main'.. I mean seva main apni puri zindagi samarpith ker day? Viren asked in a very dramatic fashion

Niveditha who was watching all this could not take this and snapped back

Viren! Thumhari problem kya hai?

Problem? Mujeh ithni takleef ho rahi hai aur tum keh rhai ho problem? Meray Rab , ye sunnay sey pehlay main behra kiyun nahi ho gaya' replied viren as he covered his ears and as if feeling cringed by the words that were thrown at him.

Vandana who watched all this amusingly came to nivi's rescue and grabbed viren by his ears ..

Thum yahan sey jaogi ki nahi .. humay bohot kaam hai viren.

Tayiji.. ye dekhiye.. meray shirt kay saray -- button toot gaye hain. Agar ek tut-tha tho teek hai.. Main apni chest dikha ker ' kuch larkiyan tho pata letha ..lekin saray tutain hue hai.

I mean I can still wear it' lekin you know, shadhi shudha larkon ko kya aise ghumna shoba detha hai? Replied viren

Nivi thum chalo, abhi chalo meray saaat aur meri ye problem solve karo. Said viren trying to make a grab for her hands again.

Nivi who had expected that moved quickly away from his grasp

Nandu! Nandu! She called.

Ji didi , replied nandu who had appeared in the kitchen.

Viren looked at him and then back at niveditha with a calculating look. He had to act quickly or else ..

Nandhu inkay shirt kay saray button toot gaye hain . Thum please abhi inko taank do.

Ji didi.. replied nandu nodding his head earnestly.

Viren  face looked as if the air had let out of a balloon .

Acha viren abh tho thumhari problem solve ho gayi hai na. tho abh chalo yahan sey ..

OK tayiji.. he replied looking at niveditha who's face was lit up with a victorious smile.

Vandana was watching all of this and laughing to herself. She felt content and resumed pealing the garlic.

Viren then left wih nandu

Owwww!!!!! Bhaiyaa !!!! Came the  pained voice of nandu echoing through the hallway.

Niveditha snorted and starting  cutting the onions.

Edited by suchitra_1 - 18 December 2010 at 3:39pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl3prajeesalekh1Alariashana_83aashvee.rahejaFaizuuNivRenShayafanmilee1014sihudmg_roks_antaraNivRenDeewanisuman4evrtamushiParamoregmann2010AnamikaSJainScintillatinganjubalaxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRuSofnamoniluvskinshuk

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Wow suchi kya intelligent Nivi banayi hai Viren ki saari ki saari hawa Nikal di Bechara Viren itni mehnat karke apni shirt ke saare button todh ke laya tha aur Nivi ne Nandu ko bhej diya uske saath wow mazza aa gayaLOLROFL

prajeeAlariashana_83Shayafansuman4evrmilee1014gmann2010Suchi-xaviara

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Lolz. Suchi simply fabulous. Loved VD's caring for Nivi, you have caputered it perfectly. And can't get enough of Viren and VD's noke-jhoke that was superb. Loved it. And you also brought Nandu the Bhandu.  LOL   Clap Clap Clap

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeAlariashana_83NivRenDeewaniShayafanmilee1014Suchi-xaviara

Alaria Senior Member
Alaria
Alaria

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Suchitra, you're back with a bang!!!
 HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug
Thank you! Thank you!
You made my day! It's beautifully written!
Aww...you even included our Nandu !!! Day Dreaming

prajeeshana_83Shayafansuman4evrmilee1014NivRenDeewanigmann2010Suchi-xaviara

Shayafan Goldie
Shayafan
Shayafan

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Wow Suchi RS should seriously consider you as CT, atleast acche acche scenes dekhne milenge rather than rona dhona and CC ke sabh plans bhi backfire hote rahenge

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeAlariashana_83suman4evrmilee1014NivRenDeewanigmann2010ScintillatingSuchi-xaviara

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index