Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Sameer the most humiliated man in BB?? (Page 6)

.Monami. IF-Dazzler
.Monami.
.Monami.

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prernazz

The two of you ought to go down on your knees and thank me. Seriously. Kahan to 3 pages, ek doosre ki baat kaat rahe the, kahaan ab dono milkar meri khichayi kar rahe ho. At least my long nose changed that boring topic.

ahaha.. LOLThumbs Up sahi hai!
u kno u r my choice for "
Teekhi Tipani (sharp debater) member of BB4.. absolutely luve ur posts : ) too gud n sensible n nononsense approach!
u shud tutor Veena Wink she needs u ... realli !

i did a "special mention" to shirazu as well .. cus i had read a few posts of his n liked his opinions.. i was thinkin abt editg ma post... but seems he wus jus takin out his frustrations of seema getg evicted .. so... no edittin nw : D ; )!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shizaru

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monami18385

The two of you ought to go down on your knees and thank me. Seriously. Kahan to 3 pages, ek doosre ki baat kaat rahe the, kahaan ab dono milkar meri khichayi kar rahe ho. At least my long nose changed that boring topic.

ahaha.. LOLThumbs Up sahi hai!
u kno u r my choice for "
Teekhi Tipani (sharp debater) member of BB4.. absolutely luve ur posts : ) too gud n sensible n nononsense approach!
u shud tutor Veena Wink she needs u ... realli !

i did a "special mention" to shirazu as well .. cus i had read a few posts of his n liked his opinions.. i was thinkin abt editg ma post... but seems he wus jus takin out his frustrations of seema getg evicted .. so... no edittin nw : D ; )!

im a she........honestly and thank you thats really sweet and hey sorry youre right i was really upset about seemaji leaving and then not getting a proper send off......Hug

i dont have any intention of upsetting anyone here on a personal level, but Purva please be advised I am a mix of Seema and Dolly so the chances of me going on my knees and thanking anyone are about as likely as Dolly ji getting into a size 0 jeans..........if there was a bit of humility in your post i would have wihtout being prompted apologised to you........but i dont appreciate your comment therefore wont be apologising

monami thanks once again your mention is appreciated and i wont bash your sameerji again for a few days now WinkWinkWink

Edited by Shizaru - 18 December 2010 at 4:09pm
RangiliDhanno Senior Member

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Rasny

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:13pm | IP Logged

Rasny

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Ying Yang

No there was no humility in my post, coz I had already stated quite early in the thread that this sounded like trouble with a  capital T to me.

I was surprised all of a sudden to see 4 pages of discussion on a topic, on which the TM did not have any opinions. Maybe I read the discussion between you and Thickhead wrong, and maybe I was too sanctimonious.

However we've had too many instances of forum members attacking each other and then taking offense. Already there are two threads about members attacking the faves of other ppl. Just wanted to avoid an  ugly situation.

so with the danger of me sounding sanctimonious.........the moral of the story is???D'oh

goodnight and god bless kal phir milenge god willingHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RangiliDhannoRasny

thickhead Senior Member
thickhead
thickhead

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:20pm | IP Logged

LOL, its funny that u're asking ppl to thank you for your unsolicited, uninvited, unnecessary, uninformed and premature arbitration of a non-existent fight. That too on the knees ??? LOL, hello ?? zameen par ajaiye madam ..LOL

Edited by thickhead - 18 December 2010 at 4:30pm

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:20pm | IP Logged

Rasny

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:28pm | IP Logged

@ Shizaru Moral of the story is No Hard feelings..... Friends?

kal tak soch lo, bas raat mein is forum ke baare mein mat sochna. LOL

chalo aap ki yaad karoh geh, mera dil dolly ki midriff ki tharah bohath big haiWink

friends and i can see thickhead is also quite humble and peace loving so am sure he  or she will also accept your white flag.......Hug

thickhead hope i havent over stepped the mark by speaking on your behalf Approve

now seriously for the last time tonight good night all and god bless all kaha suna maaf Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RangiliDhannothickheadRasny

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index