Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Sameer the most humiliated man in BB?? (Page 5)

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by thickhead

Originally posted by Shizaru

silly assertions........pot calling kettle black
put your toys back in your pram
its my pov and i will say it over and over and over and over and over
hes a bore or is that boarConfused

LOL. .. i repeat keep ur pov .. i'm least bothered by what lies inside ur head.

He might be a bore ..again no problems to that. My only objection was to this assertion -

shaving off someones moustache is the biggest humilation

I didn't agree to it .. felt it was silly .. said the same. Was just being "straightforward" .. hai na ???

If u want to keep clinging to ur statement "shaving off someones moustache is the biggest humilation", then it's more like a matter of faith than reason, so no quarrel over it.Big smile

thickhead fight over.......Big smile anything for a peaceful forum fife!!Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

thickhead.Monami.Rasny

thickhead Senior Member
thickhead
thickhead

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prernazz

This is precisely what I meant. This thread seems to have been created simply to cause disharmony. Request the mods to close this thread. As it is no one has any POV to state and all I can see here is fans and non-fans attacking each other needlessly.

Seriously folks - Shizaru, Thickhead, why attack each other for individual opinions? No one is lesser or greater for liking/disliking one contestant. And honestly trying to demean someone for an individual liking only reflects badly on oneself. Calling someone a child is not very reflective of one's own maturity, is it?

Arre, when was i attacking any1 ? Let him/her like whomever she/he wants .. i never raised any obj. .. kindly re-read my posts. He/She stated smthing .. which seemed wrong to me .. and i merely stated my reasons.

I called her/him statement silly .. but that doesn't make him/her silly .. He/She might be super intelligent, but here i didn't think she/he was correct. That's it .. where's the personal attack ? Sachin Tendulkar can get out to a bad shot .. but that doesn't make him a bad player .. isn't it ? If u think "silly" was the wrong word ..t hen suggest a better term .. next time se wahi bolunga.

and when did i call her/him child ? I never even said a word abt her liking.

Edited by thickhead - 18 December 2010 at 3:29pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shizaru

thickhead Senior Member
thickhead
thickhead

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:29pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shizaru

thickhead fight over.......Big smileanything for a peaceful forum fife!!Wink

LOL agreed. peace.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Shizaru.Monami.Rasny

Millie. IF-Dazzler
Millie.
Millie.

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:30pm | IP Logged

Ok so he shaved off manoj's moustache, so how is he humiliated by it?

He shaved the eyebrows of Hrishnat and Ashmit, and now bleached Ashmit's hair, eyebrows and beard. again how is he humiliated by that?  I would say that the guys he is experimenting on are humiliated.

And as for standing for elections and not winning, every week, there are 2 contestants who stand for elections, and only one wins, so by that account, everyone is humiliated.

Hey Bhagwan.... dear... check my post about the shaving thingie... I said it was off topic....
and sort of said in a joke....
Thank God u guys dont know where I live.... warna aaj tau mera khoon ho chala thaa LOL
Rasny IF-Rockerz
Rasny
Rasny

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Conclusion:Tongue

In my society normally barbers r doing such jobs and they never interact with society.

But, in BB house circumstances is different from outside and if Sameer has done as a help, then it is appreciated other wise it not respectable.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shizaru

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by thickhead

This is precisely what I meant. This thread seems to have been created simply to cause disharmony. Request the mods to close this thread. As it is no one has any POV to state and all I can see here is fans and non-fans attacking each other needlessly.

Seriously folks - Shizaru, Thickhead, why attack each other for individual opinions? No one is lesser or greater for liking/disliking one contestant. And honestly trying to demean someone for an individual liking only reflects badly on oneself. Calling someone a child is not very reflective of one's own maturity, is it?

Arre, when was i attacking any1 ? Let him/her like whomever she/he wants .. i never raised any obj. .. kindly re-read my posts. He/She stated smthing .. which seemed wrong to me .. and i merely stated my reasons.

I called her/him statement silly .. but that doesn't make him/her silly .. He/She might be super intelligent, but here i didn't think she/he was correct. That's it .. where's the personal attack ? Sachin Tendulkar can get out to a bad shot .. but that doesn't make him a bad player .. isn't it ? If u think "silly" was the wrong word ..t hen suggest a better term .. next time se wahi bolunga.

and when did i call her/him child ? I never even said a word abt her liking.

i knew what you meant and didnt see it as a personal attack, our replies got lost in translation and its all good, some ppl just like to take a big spoon and stir

and hey silly is a good word,.......i like it and even if you had said it direct to me, i would have accepted it as i am a bit silly Silly

Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

thickheadRasny

thickhead Senior Member
thickhead
thickhead

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
@Shizaru

Thumbs Up

ShizaruRasny

RangiliDhanno Senior Member

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

.Monami.Rasny

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4 Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index