Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

FF~:Friends Forever:~ All Shanak Update : page 35 (Page 37)

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged

Wowieeeeeeeeeeee !!!

This part was a surprise item.....I was aimlessly wandering on the forum and galti se checked and found that you have posted a new part...!

Lottery lag gayi !! Yay !!

Loveddddd it !!

Cant wait for DHIRAV and SHANAK to meet !!

Luv,
Vandu

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

destinylove-Manita-

priya_cool_123 IF-Rockerz
priya_cool_123
priya_cool_123

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
oh mani..... *hugs mani* for giving a full shanak update...... it was blushy all the way..... i love u mani for that...... oh and the baby part was so cute....

destinylove-Manita-

NinjaInPyjamas IF-Rockerz
NinjaInPyjamas
NinjaInPyjamas

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Mujhe aaj mila hai ye padhne ko woh bh itne treasure hunt ke baad!

I cracked up at "...jaanwaron ko chhod kar"ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

And last line had me completely go wow...Awesome!!

destinylove-Manita-

-Manita- IF-Rockerz
-Manita-
-Manita-

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Thanks for reading.......responding.....liking and encouraging friends........!!
didn't get time to reply the posts --

@ rafia -- thanks a lot dear.....yaa we so miss Shanak time na!!

@ May -- glad that you could picture them honey...thanks!!

@ Shai -- appreciation from an FF writer....is an award in itself !! I read ur FF update in the morning ....but didn't comment as I was busyTongue.............I am so sorry for commenting abt it here.....but it was too good...!!

@ saaaz -- no dear....next one won't be only other couple....mujhe forum se bahar thode hi jaana haiLOL
will increase Shanak ka role baba (UFF yeh Shanak fans......a la CVsLOLLOL style)

@ rafia - writing your name again as you have made 2 separate posts for appreciating....thanking you twice !!Wink

Originally posted by shanakrocks1

awww....manita...what an update...shanak were sooooo cute......hope cvs bhi aise hi soche......par bad luck........Grt update yaar...ab to tumahari ff hi hamare jine ka sahara hai.....n thx for shanak only part ...loved it.

@ bold -- actually mera bhi......this is my first FF and I seriously started writing when I started losing hopes...........scenes and stories and emotions.........to please myself.....lol......" Dil ko bahalaane ke liye Ghalib, yeh khayaal accha hai......"
loved to know they please you too...........

@ Deepali -- aati hu bol ke kahan chali gayi??

@ angel_9 -- thanks a ton darling......and be happy.......Shanak's role has been increased.....Confusedthank tormenter SaaazLOL

@ rbo_d_best -- thanku !!!

@ abagree -- sorry for not pm'ing you......actually I didn't pm anybodyEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.......

@ adventure_gurl -- was planning a Shanak filled update since few days......I was badly missing them myself Wink!!

Originally posted by m4manju

awesome part Di...loved the starting shanak scene Smile...lol@ shan's comment abt khanak always knocks when he is taking shower....typical shan...LOL restaurent scene is so beutiful...Embarrassed aww the baby ....and at least khanak remembers her bai and ada not in serial to FF hi sahi...Tongue lovely part ...

you pm 'ed me that you have commented in a hurry.......wow......so, this is your jaldi waala commentBig smile

aisa karo......now that you have told me.....take your time aur ek comment aaraam se kar do........I would love to read itWinkWink

@ Ammu ki bacchi --- isse pahle mere updates mein Shanak properly nahin the kya??Angry.....omgLOLLOLLOL...............can't stop laughing at your comment.LOL......ok dear, ab se Shanak properly hi rahenge....bas?...........and I promised so many ppl that I'll pm them my next update but break it everytime ........so I am planning to make a pm list now and will add you...!!

Originally posted by kubare

Loved loved loved it. Loved it from start to finish....so Shanak...the Shanak that is missing from the drama we fell in love with..its the Shanak that is missing form the drama..even with them being in it...

Loved the way you got them tackling the baby issue...loved it brilliant indeed. Loved him pulling her in the shower with him..wasn't it our dream....LOLLOL to see something like that happen after the famous Shower scene in the hotel in Pune...LOL

@ Krishnaaaa......HugHugHug....haven't I already told you that I love you sooooo much .....your awesome detailed take on each part is sooooo encouragingBlushing.........!!!
yaaa.................The Shanak seem missing.....but am hopeful that they will come soon.....wherever they areWinkLOL

regarding our dreams -- FF toh hotey hi isiliye hain --- to feel good about some scenes or tracks that we wanted but didn't get.........koi baat nahin....hum khud hi likh lengeLOL

@ loveshanak -- Thanks dear !!

Originally posted by togepe30

Wowieeeeeeeeeeee !!!
This part was a surprise item.....I was aimlessly wandering on the forum and galti se checked and found that you have posted a new part...!

Lottery lag gayi !! Yay !!

Loveddddd it !!

Wowwwww...............@ response......tera response pad ke toh meri lottery lag gayi rey..........LOLLOL
thanks for making my day !!

Originally posted by priya_cool_123

oh mani..... *hugs mani* for giving a full shanak update...... it was blushy all the way..... i love u mani for that...... oh and the baby part was so cute....

ohh meri Cool priya........kahan thi tum??.........you are mostly the first one to post comment and aaj itni late...................no forgiveness granted.....you have to post first at my next update.....
*hugs to you too hun*...........and I am so relaxed now that I gave you something blushyBlushingBlushingBlushing....
.........LOL

@ vatty -- thanks dear.......!!

I also thank all those silent readers who read it and appreciated !!

Special Waala Thanks -- to 2 of my special friends who read itHug ........liked it ( really..... they pressed the like buttonThumbs Up.....)......... but they did not comment........Broken Heart.
I am told they don't comment on aisi - waisi posts..........LOLLOLLOL
Main sooo hugely thanku huun ji -- Beeniji  aur Karishmaji........thanks for likingLOL
LOLEmbarrassed

love
Manita

Edited by -Manita- - 21 January 2011 at 8:15am

angel_9m4manju

priya_cool_123 IF-Rockerz
priya_cool_123
priya_cool_123

Posted: 21 January 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
oh oh mani.. sorry i was not online when u posted.... warna i don miss it... kal ka precap was haunting me like anything.... next time se i ll be first.... teek hain

-Manita-NinjaInPyjamas

-Simple- IF-Dazzler
-Simple-
-Simple-

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Hey Manita! 

Ive read all the updates Ive missed and all I can say is your the BEST!

Forgive me but I'm planning on being back to give my full analysis on each update.

Please carry on giving us Shanak because RBO is seriously getting off putting and the only way these Shanak are staying apart of us now is through the FFs you guys write and I really love the 2 of them in yours. I might fall out of love with them in RBO but your getting me BACK in love with them so do carry onBig smile.

iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
yaar...manita...marjawa yaar...just 2 good...
-Deepali- IF-Stunnerz
-Deepali-
-Deepali-

Posted: 24 January 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Sorry..manita  dear..i am busy some urgent work..so comments nahi kar payi..sorry dearLOL
Awesome update dear..loved itHug.loved the starting shanak scene..all conv. between shanak are amazing and superbLOL shower conv. between shanak are awesomeEmbarrassed restaurent scene and their convo.reaily amazing \
and beautifulLOL
pl. update next part soon..i am waiting for itBig smile pl. pm after updateLOL

Go to top