Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

FF~:Friends Forever:~ All Shanak Update : page 35 (Page 33)

m4manju IF-Dazzler
m4manju
m4manju

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged
Gaurav-Paridhi talks and scenes were really touchy ..felt bad for both of them...really wanna knw what happened earlier between them :(... loved Abhi too...is Roshani gonna be paired with him?can we have Misha as her then?Wink cld so imagine Khanak as goan....lol@ shan going in kitchen to find her...poor guy...LOL
thanks for writing an amazing long update Di...really eanjoyed reading...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Manita-

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Done deal

-Manita-

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Lovely !!!
I am sooo in LOVE with Gaurav !!! I love you for putting in Kavi and Ragini into this FF........I was actually imagining them enact the scene.....Imagine kar karke...Maine acha khasa ek ghanta laga diya hoga iss part ko padhne me....I was reading tooo araam se...Imagine karke......Coz I didnt want the part to end.....LOL.....Leking phir bhi khatam ho gaya !!

I loved this part....This dialogue was SOOOOOOOOOOOOO Rohan Mehra....Kavi wudve rocked it !! I cud sooo imagine him saying this -

"The answer to all your points is – one - We were not making fun of women in general, we were simply inflating our egos……..two - the lady is not getting married this weekend, we won't let her……….three -  even we consider her our friend………..four - we are not going to attend her wedding, we are going to break it………..fifth and the last point………did you call us 'friends'? Well……I am definitely thrilled, thanks." 

And SHANAK were awesome as usual......M sure if this happens in the show na...Sach me Shaan kitchen me pahunch jata !!! LOL !!

CONTINUE SOON !!
Luv,
Vandu

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saaaz-Manita-

Fariba100 Senior Member
Fariba100
Fariba100

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged
beautifull ~~~ !!!!

-Manita-

rafia 24 IF-Dazzler
rafia 24
rafia 24

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 6:35am | IP Logged
dude where do you get these ideas from, hats off loved it. seriously intrigued as to what happened btw pari and gaurav, I like their sparring and stubborness in not wanting to concede defeat. liked the suggestion from some1  else of abhi for roshni. as for the shanak scene lovedddd it hai first place to look for khanak= kitchenLOL. want more and more scenes like this. ooh cant wait to see them all come face to face and for gaurav and abhi to find out the truth about shaan and khanak n why he's not with natasha so they dont misunderstand him x

-Manita-

-Manita- IF-Rockerz
-Manita-
-Manita-

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Thanks for the awesome response people.......loved reading all of them...!!

@ priya_cool_123......thanks a lot....you are mostly the first one to respond. so was almost waiting for ur comment and here it was.......loved it....

@angle_9 ........thanks for reading, 'liking' and commenting dear......!!

@ sana ......you saw that collection of pics at YT ?...lol.....shouldn't call it a VMLOL......glad you liked it !!

Originally posted by m4manju

Gaurav-Paridhi talks and scenes were really touchy ..felt bad for both of them...really wanna knw what happened earlier between them :(... loved Abhi too...is Roshani gonna be paired with him?can we have Misha as her then?Wink cld so imagine Khanak as goan....lol@ shan going in kitchen to find her...poor guy...LOL
thanks for writing an amazing long update Di...really eanjoyed reading...Smile

thanks a lot manju.....had a break so I could write it......and regarding Abhi - haven't thought about him as yet..........donno if he will get a track of his ownLOL.......coz i really don't like to make it a mess by including lots of stories.....
regarding Misha - I love her but her persona is too strong to be fooled by a loser into marriage.
thanks  a lot for suggesting though......loved the response

Originally posted by togepe30

Lovely !!!
I am sooo in LOVE with Gaurav !!! I love you for putting in Kavi and Ragini into this FF........I was actually imagining them enact the scene.....Imagine kar karke...Maine acha khasa ek ghanta laga diya hoga iss part ko padhne me....I was reading tooo araam se...Imagine karke......Coz I didnt want the part to end.....LOL.....Leking phir bhi khatam ho gaya !!

I loved this part....This dialogue was SOOOOOOOOOOOOO Rohan Mehra....Kavi wudve rocked it !! I cud sooo imagine him saying this -

"The answer to all your points is ' one - We were not making fun of women in general, we were simply inflating our egos''..two - the lady is not getting married this weekend, we won't let her'''.three -  even we consider her our friend'''..four - we are not going to attend her wedding, we are going to break it'''..fifth and the last point'''did you call us 'friends'? Well''I am definitely thrilled, thanks." 

And SHANAK were awesome as usual......M sure if this happens in the show na...Sach me Shaan kitchen me pahunch jata !!! LOL !!

CONTINUE SOON !!
Luv,
Vandu

@ Vandu..............detailed responses thrill me and I was super-thrilled to see your response.....
thanks a lot........
thanks for taking time and reading it.......coz even I spent time writing it rey WinkWinkLOL!!

@ Fariba - thanks a lot !!!

Originally posted by rafia 24

dude where do you get these ideas from, hats off loved it. seriously intrigued as to what happened btw pari and gaurav, I like their sparring and stubborness in not wanting to concede defeat. liked the suggestion from some1  else of abhi for roshni. as for the shanak scene lovedddd it hai first place to look for khanak= kitchenLOL. want more and more scenes like this. ooh cant wait to see them all come face to face and for gaurav and abhi to find out the truth about shaan and khanak n why he's not with natasha so they dont misunderstand him x

@ rafia .......thanks dear; I am revealing it while answering you that next update will again be a long one.....but this time only on SHANAK.........getting all of the prime timeWinkLOL....!!!!
sampar Senior Member
sampar
sampar

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
awesome ClapClapClap a long part ....loved it .......Paridhi and Gaurav  they are awesome ....loved how they talked face to face.....now im curious to know what happened in the past......

shanak are superb as always......awww shaan looking for khanak in the kitchen hahahah.......typical shaan our kitchen ki dushmani LOLLOL...loved how u described khanak's avatar......

awesome waiting for next part

cheers

shai

-Manita-

iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
luvved it yaar...thanks manita...

-Manita-