Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

FF~:Friends Forever:~ All Shanak Update : page 35 (Page 31)

m4manju IF-Dazzler
m4manju
m4manju

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
nice part Di...was waiting for it...........so finally aapko bhi besharam gang ki hawa lag gayi ha?LOL kidding yar loved shanak scene... ......how amazingly khanak makes him to open up to her na? love that abt her Embarrassed
and pari-gaurav is also rocking rey....... i could so imagine ragini saying that paridhi waale dialogues......
update soon gal...Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Manita-

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Manita-

Originally posted by JustJ

Mani, like promised , i read all parts along with this last one on one go and must say , ur very good , its not like some thing else , its like yes this had happened before , i was reading and about shan and gaurav i keep thinking , yes this had happened in someone's life , i have seen it ... so real..... i tried to find out loop holes, but nothing cameout , wanted to take out one on G and K second meet at lobby , but u covered ur tracks very well gal ......

brilliant work

Omg Jaya...........thanks for the good wordsEmbarrassed........
loved your generous comments and I must admit that words like these keep the spirits lifted and morale high......
I am humbled.....
Love ya darling.....

Manita

love ya,

lol, babes , iam not trying to impress or being generous , when i said i will try finding faults i mean it , u can ask pooja about it .....i think -ve words does wonders too , when u see someone pointing out ur fault u improve in that area keeping that persons words in mind ,...... in a way to impress him or her ........ so no goody goody stuff for us ... deal

Edited by JustJ - 16 January 2011 at 11:14am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Manita-kubare

-Manita- IF-Rockerz
-Manita-
-Manita-

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by m4manju

nice part Di...was waiting for it...........so finally aapko bhi besharam gang ki hawa lag gayi ha?LOL kidding yar loved shanak scene... ......how amazingly khanak makes him to open up to her na? love that abt her Embarrassed
and pari-gaurav is also rocking rey....... i could so imagine ragini saying that paridhi waale dialogues......

Hailaaaaa manjuuuuu.....yeh scene besharam tha kya ??ConfusedConfusedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...............I recollect it as naughty while writing it........WinkWink.....LOL
LOLin my defense.................... I'll say that this was the most besharam or suggestive scene coming from me and you'll never see my descrbing further details.....LOLLOLLOL........
arrey yaar,........hubby -wife mein itna toh chalta hai.EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed......

m4manju

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Lovely !!
Loved DHIRAV and SHANAK !!
Continue soon !!
Cant wait for all these 4 to meet each other and save Roshni from getting married to a Loser ...LOL !!

CONTINUE SOON !!!

Luv,
Vandu

-Manita-

-Manita- IF-Rockerz
-Manita-
-Manita-

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged

i tried to find out loop holes, but nothing cameout , wanted to take out one on G and K second meet at lobby , but u covered ur tracks very well gal ......

brilliant work

Omg Jaya...........thanks for the good wordsEmbarrassed........
loved your generous comments and I must admit that words like these keep the spirits lifted and morale high......

lol, babes , iam not trying to impress or being generous , when i said i will try finding faults i mean it , u can ask pooja about it .....i think -ve words does wonders too , when u see someone pointing out ur fault u improve in that area keeping that persons words in mind ,...... in a way to impress him or her ........ so no goody goody stuff for us ... deal

It's a DEAL Jaya......no goody goody stuff for nothing between us.........
what are friends for darling.Hug...if they are anything but not true......
........and anyone who points flaws and criticizes is more than welcome.....Hug
definitely, it will help me improve.......
m4manju IF-Dazzler
m4manju
m4manju

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by m4manju

Hailaaaaa manjuuuuu.....yeh scene besharam tha kya ??Embarrassed...............I recollect it as naughty while writing it........WinkWink.....LOL
LOLin my defense.................... I'll say that this was the most besharam or suggestive scene coming from me and you'll never see my descrbing further details.....LOLLOLLOL........
arrey yaar,........hubby -wife mein itna toh chalta hai.Embarrassed......
i said it aiwaiyi yar... i know how it is and i knw u Di... Embarrassed trust me i will never mind them having some romancing moments... and ya loved it here too...Smile love ya dear...

-Manita-

iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
o god manita...just awesum...u guys made my day....wid ur FFs...

-Manita-

adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
awesome   updates! i am caught up now and loved it so far, please keep writing!Big smile

-Manita-

Go to top