Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

FF~:Friends Forever:~ All Shanak Update : page 35 (Page 30)

rafia 24 IF-Dazzler
rafia 24
rafia 24

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Manita loved the new bit love the whole ar journey between gaurav pari and abhi- abhi's too cute but the shanak scene was toooo good so cute man I wish we could see serving like that in the show too. Can't wait till the next part x

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Manita-

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

I love this !!!!!!Embarrassed My 4 fav ppl on Telly at present are all here in this siggy !Embarrassed

OMG...this is truly beautiful....Swati you made this??? Man...what talent!!! Ok if and only if I write an SS on Shanak, I know who should be doing my promos....Mani its beautiful...totally suits your story...

-Manita-

NinjaInPyjamas IF-Rockerz
NinjaInPyjamas
NinjaInPyjamas

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
I scrolled to read Shanak first...but then changed my mind and started from the Gaurav-Paridhi..part itself...boy!! was it not good?!LOLBig smile

Sabr ke phal meetha tha....Shanak part...one can so imagine that..ROFLROFL  but amazing!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Manita--Deepali-

-Deepali- IF-Stunnerz
-Deepali-
-Deepali-

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Nice update monitaLOL just i have read last 2 part and introduction .all of them amazing writtin Clap
Kabir as abhi this is so nice yaar..i love kabir too..LOL
gourav-pari metting so cute LOL
Shanak conversation was amazingEmbarrassed specialy shanak last part..i am bleshing for read it......Blushing
can't wait for the next part...pl update sa soonLOL pl . pm me next time after updateBig smile

-Manita-

-Manita- IF-Rockerz
-Manita-
-Manita-

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Thanx for the response friends....

@ Priya_123_cool -- Thanks dear.....hope I returned back to giving your last line blushEmbarrassed......

Originally posted by The_May_Rose

Finally read all the updates.....Great characterisation, wonderfully dailogue and very interesting narative....Well done ManitaClapClapClap.....Looking forward to happens to ParRav and ShaNakBig smile.....   Oh and can I just add, love the fact that that ShaNak talk about evreythingApprove

Thanks a lot for reading all parts May, it is indeed flattering to know that you all loved it...... and Shanak do talk about everything and I've always seen them like thatSmile...........

Originally posted by kubare

...loved loved the way she gets her way...and he gets his...LOL.

@ Krishna....Thanks dear.....and about getting the way, from both sides.....I think it is the most interesting part of any marriage......WinkWinkWinkWink..................Hai naaaaLOLLOLLOLLOL

@ angel_9  -- Thanks a lot dear.....Smile

@ saaaz  -- glad that you liked it.....me too wants all of them to be really cool buddies.....but lots to come before thatTongue

@ Priya 1209 -- Wow.....you read last 4 parts together.......loved your comments -- and You have commented on each partEmbarrassed......Thanks darling....!!

@ rafia ...yeahhhh........even I wish I could see Shanak, Shanak and Shanak unlimited on the show....though I absolutely loved last weeks episodes........*sigh*.......

Originally posted by saaaz

Originally posted by togepe30

I love this !!!!!!Embarrassed My 4 fav ppl on Telly at present are all here in this siggy !Embarrassed

OMG...this is truly beautiful....Swati you made this??? Man...what talent!!! Ok if and only if I write an SS on Shanak, I know who should be doing my promos....Mani its beautiful...totally suits your story...

@ saaaz.......a small correction here....you misunderstood and may be by mistake quoted Swati.....but this siggy is by Smitha dear.....(SPN_JD_addicted).....and I admit it is simply AWESOME.ClapClapClapClap....I fell in love with it the moment I saw it.....
now you know where to go for your promos dear.Wink......

@ vatty (vatsalya) -- thanks for liking gaurav_paridhi too babesWink........and u called Shanak part as 'sabr ka phal meetha'.EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.....lol......thanks darling....LOLLOL

@ Deepali -- thanks a lot and sure I will pm you darling......I pm only to those who tell me to do soLOLLOL..........

love you all and loved the responses.....

Manita

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209NinjaInPyjamaspriya_cool_123kubareThe_May_Rose-Deepali-

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Mani, like promised , i read all parts along with this last one on one go and must say , ur very good , its not like some thing else , its like yes this had happened before , i was reading and about shan and gaurav i keep thinking , yes this had happened in someone's life , i have seen it ... so real..... i tried to find out loop holes, but nothing cameout , wanted to take out one on G and K second meet at lobby , but u covered ur tracks very well gal ......

brilliant work

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209-Manita-The_May_Rose

-Manita- IF-Rockerz
-Manita-
-Manita-

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JustJ

Mani, like promised , i read all parts along with this last one on one go and must say , ur very good , its not like some thing else , its like yes this had happened before , i was reading and about shan and gaurav i keep thinking , yes this had happened in someone's life , i have seen it ... so real..... i tried to find out loop holes, but nothing cameout , wanted to take out one on G and K second meet at lobby , but u covered ur tracks very well gal ......

brilliant work

Omg Jaya...........thanks for the good wordsEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed........
loved your generous comments and I must admit that words like these keep the spirits lifted and morale high......
I am humbled.....
Love ya darling.....

Manita

love ya,
saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged
OF COURSE>..IT is Smitha....dont know why my fingers typed Swati...

SO sorry Smitha...... chal ek shanakisim I owe you on this....

But Smitha and Mani...it is a beautiful banner...NO DOUBT.....really beautiful!!!

-Manita-

Go to top