Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

FF~:Friends Forever:~ All Shanak Update : page 35 (Page 25)

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Reserved...

Mani, i got to read last 2 parts LOL...... and as i have off for this 3 days , i can spend time in reading ur FF in peace .......... thanks janu .............

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OlicityFan-Manita-

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged

Loved it !!

Cant wait for Gaurav-Paridhi to get together !! They already seem sizzling....I wonder if Khanak will do the honours...I sumhow want Gaurav to eat his words about Khanak and get along really well with her.....I have a feel Paridhi will get along famously with Khanak..

Cant wait....And Yeah....Call me a Leg-Puller....but this was worth the leg pulling...DARE you abandon the FF again....else it'll be Hair pulling next time...LOL !!!

CONTINUE SOON....Like now....Abandon your Patients if u must...LOL..

Oh Btw, I died laughing reading that "Ankhiya milaun"...I cud just imagine Kavi as Rohan Mehra going loony laughing over such a thingLOLLOL 

Luv,

Vandu

Edited by togepe30 - 13 January 2011 at 12:55am

OlicityFan-Manita-

m4manju IF-Dazzler
m4manju
m4manju

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
nice one Di... its gr8 that finally u continued with this FF as its really good...
LOL @ the ringtone of abhi's mobile... love the way u mention these small things too... make it amazing to get into the story and joyous to read.. and gosh i loved ShaNak .......i could totally imagine their car scene...  really cute yar.... really wanna knw what happens next when gaurav comes to knw abt khanak being shan's wife and paridhi-gaurav meeting... update soon Di... oh and by the way loved this name Paridhi...heard first time...its really sweet..Smile
and thanks for PM... pls PM me next time too as m really irregular here...

Edited by m4manju - 13 January 2011 at 12:41am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Manita-

iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged
it's just awesum manita...thanks 4updating...

-Manita-

-Manita- IF-Rockerz
-Manita-
-Manita-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Thank you so much folks for reading and responding......love you all.....

@ Krishna - I love it when you analyse in detail whatever you come across. I really acknowledge your comments and look forward to them.....so sweet of you to do so......Hug
And darling I have never abandoned YOU ppl   EmbarrassedEmbarrassedHug.......I had tried to abandon the FF which you ppl didn't let me doLOL......though I am irregular here, but I miss all of you a lot......

@ sampar  - Thanks a lot dear and I appreciate you read and commented....

@ adventure_gurl - Glad that you like Kavi as Gaurav.....btw paridhi is Ragini from Sasural Genda phool

Originally posted by togepe30

Cant wait for Gaurav-Paridhi to get together !! They already seem sizzling....I wonder if Khanak will do the honours...I sumhow want Gaurav to eat his words about Khanak and get along really well with her.....I have a feel Paridhi will get along famously with Khanak..

Cant wait....And Yeah....Call me a Leg-Puller....but this was worth the leg pulling...DARE you abandon the FF again....else it'll be Hair pulling next time...LOL !!!

CONTINUE SOON....Like now....Abandon your Patients if u must...LOL..

@ Vandu -- can't think of anyone else more interested in the cast and the ensemble than you....LOLand it is naturally expected of you to be waiting for the sizzling Gaurav -Pari Chemistry.....Wink

you were another instrumental link in this continuation of FF along with manju, saaaz, Krishna....

I said leg - pulling because once in college we used to ask one of our friends to sing for us and she used to be awful but considered herself lata mangeshkar's next heir in throne......lol.....we used to actually do the leg  pulling and request her with so many songs and she used to be happy thinking we loved it........LOLLOL.........Awwww.....I was imagining myself in her place LOLEmbarrassed

@ manju -- love you dear.....I know you are irregular here like me and the only thing that drags me to read threads is the pm'sTongue......so I sent you a pm as I knew you would not come to know of it unless I told you so......I will continue to do so and will update soon.......piramise !!

@ Naveen - thanks a lot darling !!

@ May, priya1209, Jaya............am waiting to see you here with comments after you read the pending parts.....Smile

love

Manita

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209m4manjukubare

-Manita- IF-Rockerz
-Manita-
-Manita-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
hey all.....
Today I just thought of introducing my fictional gang to you.....lol......I mean characters of my FFLOL......was getting bored so I thought of thisTongue.....
I know.....I know.....I have already written 8 parts and it's pretty late......Embarrassed
But it is said......better late than never.......Tongue
I don't love the idea of describing each character......You have read a lot about them and I will leave them natural.....to be unfolded in layers slowly with each read......
And you already know them......Today I am simply making them meet you for easy visualisation.Big smile.....especially for those who have not seen much of them......
I am making subtle change in title....it is now

~: Friends Forever :~

Meet the Major Characters -

Shanak --

Gaurav --

Paridhi --

Abhijit --

Introductory VM -- (lol.....it's not a VM...simply a collection of pics)

Love

Manita

Edited by -Manita- - 13 January 2011 at 3:44pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209angel_9m4manjuOlicityFan-Deepali-

garfield1209 Goldie
garfield1209
garfield1209

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:49pm | IP Logged

Mani ..kya idea! ..Loved the intro ..sahi choice of still pics and suniyo re just blends with it :)

Sorry yaar inbetween I had missed some partsEmbarrassed .. ..who is this Abhijit ...real mein who is the actor too

-Manita-

-Manita- IF-Rockerz
-Manita-
-Manita-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya1209

Mani ..kya idea! ..Loved the intro ..sahi choice of still pics and suniyo re just blends with it :)

Sorry yaar inbetween I had missed some partsEmbarrassed .. ..who is this Abhijit ...real mein who is the actor too

Hailaaaaa...........u miss parts and then u ask me in short who the character isAngry......lol..... learnt this avatar from saaaz Wink

anyways.....Abhijit is presently the anchor of the story and is in good terms with everybody he knows....very positive by nature, very friendly and loving.....highly optimistic and sensible......

the actor is Vishal Gandhi.......spotted him playing Kabir in PKYEK.....ekta show and like a good CV...picked him up from thereWinkLOL.............he's cute na....

garfield1209destinylove

Go to top