Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

FF~:Friends Forever:~ All Shanak Update : page 35 (Page 16)

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:22pm | IP Logged
haila...looks around...let me post my 'LIKING THIS A LOT" before the spammers arrive....LOLLOL....you know in any other FF, the whole Khanak and Gaurav conversation would seem so unreal...but with Khanak ....IT IS REAL..she is exactly that!!! like i said...lage rahoBig smile

BTW...wanted to say...LOVE khanak talking in Hindi...for some reason, it just seems so HER...I dont know if you know...becos the whole forum knows by now..I AM a 'dialogues' maniac...totally got hooked to RBO becos of that...that is why the hindi obsession...don't mind...Tongue..you should write the way you want!!!

Edited by saaaz - 22 December 2010 at 3:23pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Manita-The_May_Rose

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Great dailogue and I can just imagine the scenes....It was a pleasure reading it ManitaStar.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Manita-

-Manita- IF-Rockerz
-Manita-
-Manita-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
Thanks a lot Saaz and May........!!
-Manita- IF-Rockerz
-Manita-
-Manita-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saaaz

haila...looks around...let me post my 'LIKING THIS A LOT" before the spammers arrive....LOLLOL....you know in any other FF, the whole Khanak and Gaurav conversation would seem so unreal...but with Khanak ....IT IS REAL..she is exactly that!!! like i said...lage rahoBig smile

BTW...wanted to say...LOVE khanak talking in Hindi...for some reason, it just seems so HER...I dont know if you know...becos the whole forum knows by now..I AM a 'dialogues' maniac...totally got hooked to RBO becos of that...that is why the hindi obsession...don't mind...Tongue..you should write the way you want!!!

Point taken saaz........i am totally comfortable in hindi and basically the essence comes in hindi only that is why I put essential quotes in hindi..........but my problem is that hindi becomes very tedious to typeCry.....so I switch to English after a while...........leading to KhichriLOLLOLLOLLOL..........spare me please...
garfield1209 Goldie
garfield1209
garfield1209

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
superlike...infact super duper like ...coz I got a treat of reading three parts at one go...

Loved all of it from gauravs assumption of middle aged  guy..to shans advice to cram phone numbers...to facebook....all of it...

Loved the tmahri life kitni simple hai part ..."khud ki galti ho toh maafi maang li aur kisi aur ki ho toh maaf kar diya"Thumbs Up ...I was just gonna sleep ,I am glad saw this at last moment...abhi all smiles ...

Mani great going..keep it up dear Smile

-Manita-

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rbo_fan

Originally posted by saaaz

Point taken saaz........i am totally comfortable in hindi and basically the essence comes in hindi only that is why I put essential quotes in hindi..........but my problem is that hindi becomes very tedious to typeCry.....so I switch to English after a while...........leading to KhichriLOL..........spare me please...

Nahin re...I totallly get what you are saying....it is tough to type in hindi....upar se sometimes it is misspelt and the whole meaning changes...you should do what you are comfy in....Kya spare??? Pagal hogayi ho kya??? talent tera, FF tera, likhne ka style bhi teraSmile ..spare gayi tel lenne...LOL

-Manita-

-Manita- IF-Rockerz
-Manita-
-Manita-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by priya1209

superlike...infact super duper like ...coz I got a treat of reading three parts at one go...

Loved all of it from gauravs assumption of middle aged  guy..to shans advice to cram phone numbers...to facebook....all of it...

Loved the tmahri life kitni simple hai part ..."khud ki galti ho toh maafi maang li aur kisi aur ki ho toh maaf kar diya"Thumbs Up ...I was just gonna sleep ,I am glad saw this at last moment...abhi all smiles ...

Mani great going..keep it up dear Smile

Thanks Priya......I appreciate praises but am really looking forward to criticism that you ppl are not doing....
I am completely open Girls........tell me if there are things to improve/ correct/ not going well.

Edited by rbo_fan - 22 December 2010 at 3:37pm

garfield1209

destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
dear maniata 
superb yaar...loved it ...

loved the dialouggue strangers can be best listeners because they dont judge..just too good .keep going...as and when u can...

-Manita-

Go to top