Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

FF~:Friends Forever:~ All Shanak Update : page 35 (Page 13)

-Manita- IF-Rockerz
-Manita-
-Manita-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by moreremix

Loved it....beautifully writtenClap...loved every part of it..the convo between gaurav n his mom.rich fat man..lolLOL..the dining table scene..khana khao khanakLOL...pool scene..last scene..fb first time dekha khanak ne...kitne sawal puchegi abLOL..loved every bit.Clap...n nw i want to see the dining table n pool scene in rboLOL

thanks dear.............but it always is a permanent puzzle for me that after so many years of using internet and social networking sites.......how come people in our shows get lost for years.........if you were a good friend once you will definitely stalk/visit old friend's account once a year at least just to see what he is doing or where he is....at least I feel like that...............
and even I want a few Shanak moments each day in the show....WinkWinkLOLLOL

Edited by rbo_fan - 22 December 2010 at 1:46am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 1:47am | IP Logged
but personally I never appreciate people falling for whoever they know.......it's more realistic to be friends..................we can like someone tremendously without feeling attracted..

Bingo mani , yes why cant someone love/like  someone with out being boy friend or vice versa, love to see ur using it ,..............Hmm strong ppl r little senti, they dont show there feelings to others but at times they suffocate themselves ..

anyways , great going gal and thanks for clarifying, 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

garfield1209-Manita-kubare

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:31am | IP Logged
Wah !! Sadke jaawa...!
Too much Hotness...!
The FB part makes me want to go and check out Kavi ke Pics...Haahaa !!

Loved the part !!

Continue soon !!

Luv,
VANDU

Edited by togepe30 - 22 December 2010 at 2:31am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Manita-kubare

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Manita darlingHug...God what a fantastic part loved itClapClapClap.....loved loved GauravDay Dreaming....and his fat ugly middle age man comment....

Loved Shanak...could so clearly see those scenesDay Dreaming...I so wanted a hand holding scene for them under the table and all...and you gave it to me ....so big bear hugs and kisses coming your way.

And that pool scene...kiya khena...again so Shanak...loved it to bits and their banter too.Day Dreaming

Khanaks reaction to FB and seeing the pic..awesome indeed.....LOLLOLLOL

Please please continue soon....

Oh and so loved the touch of realisum about Shaan knowing about Gaurav being in Canada.....if you are not even in touch..but..one does know about them through other friends or FB.....or any other social sites these days..thats how so many of us friends who had lost touch since school met up again. 

-Manita-

-Manita- IF-Rockerz
-Manita-
-Manita-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by togepe30

Wah !! Sadke jaawa...!
Too much Hotness...!
The FB part makes me want to go and check out Kavi ke Pics...Haahaa !!

Loved the part !!

Continue soon !!

Luv,
VANDU

me too checking Kavi's pics.....LOLLOLLOL............he IS hot, no doubtWink....though in an unconventional way....LOL

kubare

-Manita- IF-Rockerz
-Manita-
-Manita-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kubare

Manita darlingHug...God what a fantastic part loved itClapClapClap.....loved loved GauravDay Dreaming....and his fat ugly middle age man comment....

Loved Shanak...could so clearly see those scenesDay Dreaming...I so wanted a hand holding scene for them under the table and all...and you gave it to me ....so big bear hugs and kisses coming your way.

And that pool scene...kiya khena...again so Shanak...loved it to bits and their banter too.Day Dreaming

Khanaks reaction to FB and seeing the pic..awesome indeed.....LOLLOLLOL

Please please continue soon....

Oh and so loved the touch of realisum about Shaan knowing about Gaurav being in Canada.....if you are not even in touch..but..one does know about them through other friends or FB.....or any other social sites these days..thats how so many of us friends who had lost touch since school met up again. 

Thanks Krishna......
The pools was always a part of my wish list for Shanak.........though the dining table scene was not original...and it was a little filmy........... but somehow I find it too romantic so used it shamelesslyLOLLOL.........

and of course.......if you were friends or mere aquaintances with someone.....we do know where they are though vaguely.....through FB, friends or some common source.......to get lost for 5 years is difficult these days.....LOLLOL......just wanted to say that.....

kubare

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 3:35am | IP Logged
So true Manita...getting lost is not possible these days...we do find out about friends or mere acquaitances through other ppl or  by using social networks..thus the whole not knowing how your friends looked or did..etc for 5 yrs was too far fetched..that too intodays world and a computer savy guy...WinkLOLLOLLOL

Can't wait fro the nest part from you soon...
-Deepali- IF-Stunnerz
-Deepali-
-Deepali-

Posted: 22 December 2010 at 4:24am | IP Logged
awosome monitaLOLloved itLOL very beautifulr writtenLOLLOL

"Agar tum yeh soch rahi ho ki aisa karne se main tumhe utha kar le jaunga…..toh…"

"Toh…………..toh kya?"

"Toh bol do….."he said bluntly and then smirked, " maine tumhe kabhi na kaha hai kya?"

"Main kyon bolun…..aapko khud se hi utha lena chahiye na?

"Mujhe kya pata ki tum kya soch rahi ho…….ho sakta hai ki tumhe accha na lagta ho…"

"Nahin nahin Shantanu…….mujhe toh bahut accha lagta hai……..balki jab aap….,"she went on speaking in a flow…..realised and stopped herself only when she saw him laughing and reaching out to take her in his arms.

this one is awesome part  LOLLOL shantanu reaching out to take her in his arms so  beautiful

and gaurav imazine shanranu will be great.Hug

pl keep it up and update next part as soon as possible.Heart

deepali

Go to top