Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: togepe30

I love this !!!!!!😳 My 4 fav ppl on Telly at present are all here in this siggy !😳

OMG...this is truly beautiful....Swati you made this??? Man...what talent!!! Ok if and only if I write an SS on Shanak, I know who should be doing my promos....Mani its beautiful...totally suits your story...
NinjaInPyjamas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I scrolled to read Shanak first...but then changed my mind and started from the Gaurav-Paridhi..part itself...boy!! was it not good?!πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

Sabr ke phal meetha tha....Shanak part...one can so imagine that..🀣🀣  but amazing!
-Deepali- thumbnail
Nice update monitaπŸ˜† just i have read last 2 part and introduction .all of them amazing writtin πŸ‘
Kabir as abhi this is so nice yaar..i love kabir too..πŸ˜†
gourav-pari metting so cute πŸ˜†
Shanak conversation was amazing😳 specialy shanak last part..i am bleshing for read it......☺️
can't wait for the next part...pl update sa soonπŸ˜† pl . pm me next time after updateπŸ˜ƒ
-Manita- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx for the response friends....

@ Priya_123_cool -- Thanks dear.....hope I returned back to giving your last line blush😳......

Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Finally read all the updates.....Great characterisation, wonderfully dailogue and very interesting narative....Well done ManitaπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.....Looking forward to happens to ParRav and ShaNakπŸ˜ƒ.....   Oh and can I just add, love the fact that that ShaNak talk about evreything

Thanks a lot for reading all parts May, it is indeed flattering to know that you all loved it...... and Shanak do talk about everything and I've always seen them like that😊...........

Originally posted by: kubare

...loved loved the way she gets her way...and he gets his...πŸ˜†.

@ Krishna....Thanks dear.....and about getting the way, from both sides.....I think it is the most interesting part of any marriage......πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰..................Hai naaaaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@ angel_9  -- Thanks a lot dear.....😊

@ saaaz  -- glad that you liked it.....me too wants all of them to be really cool buddies.....but lots to come before thatπŸ˜›

@ Priya 1209 -- Wow.....you read last 4 parts together.......loved your comments -- and You have commented on each part😳......Thanks darling....!!

@ rafia ...yeahhhh........even I wish I could see Shanak, Shanak and Shanak unlimited on the show....though I absolutely loved last weeks episodes........*sigh*.......

Originally posted by: saaaz

OMG...this is truly beautiful....Swati you made this??? Man...what talent!!! Ok if and only if I write an SS on Shanak, I know who should be doing my promos....Mani its beautiful...totally suits your story...

@ saaaz.......a small correction here....you misunderstood and may be by mistake quoted Swati.....but this siggy is by Smitha dear.....(SPN_JD_addicted).....and I admit it is simply AWESOME.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘....I fell in love with it the moment I saw it.....
now you know where to go for your promos dear.πŸ˜‰......

@ vatty (vatsalya) -- thanks for liking gaurav_paridhi too babesπŸ˜‰........and u called Shanak part as 'sabr ka phal meetha'.😳😳.....lol......thanks darling....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@ Deepali -- thanks a lot and sure I will pm you darling......I pm only to those who tell me to do soπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..........

love you all and loved the responses.....

Manita

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Mani, like promised , i read all parts along with this last one on one go and must say , ur very good , its not like some thing else , its like yes this had happened before , i was reading and about shan and gaurav i keep thinking , yes this had happened in someone's life , i have seen it ... so real..... i tried to find out loop holes, but nothing cameout , wanted to take out one on G and K second meet at lobby , but u covered ur tracks very well gal ......

brilliant work
-Manita- thumbnail
Originally posted by: JustJ

Mani, like promised , i read all parts along with this last one on one go and must say , ur very good , its not like some thing else , its like yes this had happened before , i was reading and about shan and gaurav i keep thinking , yes this had happened in someone's life , i have seen it ... so real..... i tried to find out loop holes, but nothing cameout , wanted to take out one on G and K second meet at lobby , but u covered ur tracks very well gal ......

brilliant work

Omg Jaya...........thanks for the good words😳😳😳😳........
loved your generous comments and I must admit that words like these keep the spirits lifted and morale high......
I am humbled.....
Love ya darling.....

Manita

love ya,
saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
OF COURSE>..IT is Smitha....dont know why my fingers typed Swati...

SO sorry Smitha...... chal ek shanakisim I owe you on this....

But Smitha and Mani...it is a beautiful banner...NO DOUBT.....really beautiful!!!
m4manju thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 7
nice part Di...was waiting for it...........so finally aapko bhi besharam gang ki hawa lag gayi ha?πŸ˜† kidding yar loved shanak scene... ......how amazingly khanak makes him to open up to her na? love that abt her πŸ˜³
and pari-gaurav is also rocking rey....... i could so imagine ragini saying that paridhi waale dialogues......
update soon gal...😳
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: -Manita-

Omg Jaya...........thanks for the good words😳........
loved your generous comments and I must admit that words like these keep the spirits lifted and morale high......
I am humbled.....
Love ya darling.....

Manita

love ya,

lol, babes , iam not trying to impress or being generous , when i said i will try finding faults i mean it , u can ask pooja about it .....i think -ve words does wonders too , when u see someone pointing out ur fault u improve in that area keeping that persons words in mind ,...... in a way to impress him or her ........ so no goody goody stuff for us ... deal
Edited by JustJ - 13 years ago
-Manita- thumbnail
Originally posted by: m4manju

nice part Di...was waiting for it...........so finally aapko bhi besharam gang ki hawa lag gayi ha?πŸ˜† kidding yar loved shanak scene... ......how amazingly khanak makes him to open up to her na? love that abt her πŸ˜³

and pari-gaurav is also rocking rey....... i could so imagine ragini saying that paridhi waale dialogues......
update soon gal...😳

Hailaaaaa manjuuuuu.....yeh scene besharam tha kya ??πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³...............I recollect it as naughty while writing it........πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.....πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†in my defense.................... I'll say that this was the most besharam or suggestive scene coming from me and you'll never see my descrbing further details.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†........
arrey yaar,........hubby -wife mein itna toh chalta hai.😳😳😳😳😳......