Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Manita...I am so glad you restarted this FF....

OKay Shanak...hello..I dont know what Shaan is talking about but me sit that way on lonng car journeys...he wont be complaining when she is not so tired at the end of it all...mmm hmmm.....πŸ˜‰...cute these two are...it seems like they need to loosen up a bit more...

Okay...so since you insist on this Pari whoever for Gaurav...πŸ˜•...I am willing to give her a chance for Gaurav;s sake...dhamaaaka entry for Pari...you sure are pulling all the stops for her...πŸ˜‰

And finally...so this Abhi who makes a full roundabout story of marriages and video cameras and wot not ...this darpok who then suddenly gets all hyper about Natasha is the one you have planned for Nat is it....HMMMM......Okay you know what on one condition HE HAS TO STAY THIS WAY...he is so adorable....oh god...imagine him with the all cool and calm Nat...πŸ˜‰

I love how you have built the characters in your FF...btw, had to read the previous part to get on board with this one...now next installment...ASAP please....

-Manita- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: saaaz

Manita...I am so glad you restarted this FF....

you were one of those who was instrumental there

OKay Shanak...hello..I dont know what Shaan is talking about but me sit that way on lonng car journeys...he wont be complaining when she is not so tired at the end of it all...mmm hmmm.....πŸ˜‰...cute these two are...it seems like they need to loosen up a bit more...
they will dear.....certainly.....see them after this trip....
Okay...so since you insist on this Pari whoever for Gaurav...πŸ˜•...I am willing to give her a chance for Gaurav;s sake...dhamaaaka entry for Pari...you sure are pulling all the stops for her...πŸ˜‰
thanks  for giving her a chance😳

And finally...so this Abhi who makes a full roundabout story of marriages and video cameras and wot not ...this darpok who then suddenly gets all hyper about Natasha is the one you have planned for Nat is it....HMMMM......Okay you know what on one condition HE HAS TO STAY THIS WAY...he is so adorable....oh god...imagine him with the all cool and calm Nat...πŸ˜‰

I love how you have built the characters in your FF...btw, had to read the previous part to get on board with this one...now next installment...ASAP please....
thanks a lot darling.......if I don't get warnings to shut shop !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

rafia 24 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Manita thank you for continuinf this ff,
it was really good I like that all the characters have depth in their characters and loved the fact you addressed the fact that to the outside world shaan may look bad for leaving natasha id you dont know the story the response gaurav gives is pretty just, loved abhi tho aww he's sooo sweet, i like his optimism.
and the shanak scene in the car and shaan saying he wished he stayed back so at least he could have got a hug tooπŸ˜† loved it esp the betaab shaan, he wants her badly but struggling to control his desires and focus on driving. yeah even tho they love each other theres always things you can learn about your partner so love you addressing that, in my opinion khanak knows shaan more then he knows khanak apart from her love of the kitchen and him he  needs to ask more about her hobbies, interests etc

like saaz eagerly awaiting pri's entry the scene has been set up nicely aww never thought about abhi for nat liking the thought.

pls do continue soon, loved itπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
-Manita- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: rafia 24

Manita thank you for continuinf this ff,

it was really good I like that all the characters have depth in their characters and loved the fact you addressed the fact that to the outside world shaan may look bad for leaving natasha id you dont know the story the response gaurav gives is pretty just, loved abhi tho aww he's sooo sweet, i like his optimism.
and the shanak scene in the car and shaan saying he wished he stayed back so at least he could have got a hug tooπŸ˜† loved it esp the betaab shaan, he wants her badly but struggling to control his desires and focus on driving. yeah even tho they love each other theres always things you can learn about your partner so love you addressing that, in my opinion khanak knows shaan more then he knows khanak apart from her love of the kitchen and him he  needs to ask more about her hobbies, interests etc

like saaz eagerly awaiting pri's entry the scene has been set up nicely aww never thought about abhi for nat liking the thought.

pls do continue soon, loved itπŸ‘

Thanks a lot rafia.......appreciation in any form is wonderful and when it comes in so many words.....it feels great.
thanks for reading and liking it......
I agree with you that we need to know more about people we love.......sometimes people live with us for years and we don't know a lot of things about them......
I'll try to be more regular from now on......

saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

pls do continue soon, loved itπŸ‘

OYE rafia...me not waiting for this pari shari...I actually wanted Gaurav for Natasha....but then this Mani had other ideas....you know na these CVs...where they care what fans think....hmmmph!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
But one thing I agree....Mani continue soon...and btw, Mani did you read my SS>..do you want me to take up my tormentor avtaar and no this is not it.....😑...go read it
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Manita I have missed so many parts....Will post more once I have read all the updates😊......
kubare thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Manita darling..I was just going to hit the bed when I saw his....

Awww..you continued...wow...

Loved it loved it loved it...and haven't I already mentioned I LOVE Abhi...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† he's damn cute his actions his worry....awww....love him.

Loved how you got Abhi to test the waters by getting him to talk about marriage, Shaan, Natasha, etc...

And Shanak...aww...love them..so cute..yes they need to work on their marriage.....for sure....and loved how you incoperated that into their conversation and the way she sat.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†just like many of us..when we settle down comfortably for a long drive with hubby dear....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Very intersting ntry and conforntation scene for Gurav and Pri....great entry fo her...

Now me an't wait for you to update soon...no more being lazy and thinking of abandoning this FF or us...So ets get to Goa and enjoy.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜† As me can't wait for teh fire works to begin....Gurav, Pari Shaan and Khanak...and ofcourse Abhi...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Edited by kubare - 13 years ago
garfield1209 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mani....πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—...Saw this and rushed in ..

But missed u...Evrytime i see Sunny ,he reminds me of u πŸ˜† ..how ?

are Kaho na pyaar hai is ur fav na πŸ˜†

Will read this part  and come back again ..
sampar thumbnail
i m soo glad u updated .......loved it .....shanak are soo cute.....cant wait for their journey ......superb n update soon
adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
great actor choice for Gaurav, Kavi is awesome, will try to read the other parts soon, great so far!