Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Amother great update Manita.....Nice to see Shaan working to be independent....I pictured Gaurav as Gaurav Gera😊....Am I right?.....

-Manita- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: priya_cool_123

now who is gaurav... i mean who s playing the role... u know ... for better visualisation

@ Priya.....I am thinking of giving the role to Kavi Shastri....from rishta .comπŸ˜‰
good na....at least here we don't have to pay the actors or take their permission or wait for their dates...πŸ˜†

now, I think I'll ask Vandu to upload his image....I am poor at that....

calling Vanduuu......kahan hai bandhu ??........help karo !
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
@manita   wow good choice yaar... he s another smart guy..... now ur ff ka trp s will go high....

i forgot to mention... loved the part when she asks shaan if he ever sleeps or jut pretend to do so.... thaat was so cute
-Manita- thumbnail
Originally posted by: The_May_Rose

Amother great update Manita.....Nice to see Shaan working to be independent....I pictured Gaurav as Gaurav Gera😊....Am I right?.....

Noooooooooo.........................No May................not Gaurav gera.....

Gaurav here is someone at par with Shantanu ( no offences to gaurav gera)

I mean, 'this' Gaurav is handsome, tall, good looking, strong with a golden heart and is fun.......he is not a brooder or loner but a person with life.....

the only difference between Shantanu and him is that Shaan has a very cute and childish sense of humour but Gaurav will be shown as a one with a dry sense of humor with a lot of sattire......

Edited by rbo_fan - 13 years ago
destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG!! manita ua re a superbly talented wrier honestly Ur wiritng is simple but very very very good

i  read both parts 2and 3 together and they are  awesome gr8 going keep it up...kavi shastri as gaurav is a good choice ..

I love the way u have portrayed shaans character in the eyes of khanak ..very good..

atleast here khaank went outside  on her own for a change from home   to siddhivinayak temple good that way too.
Edited by sshriyaa84 - 13 years ago
-Manita- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sshriyaa84

OMG!! manita ua re a superbly talented wrier honestly Ur wiritng is simple but very very very good

i  read both parts 2and 3 together and they are  awesome gr8 going keep it up...kavi shastri as gaurav is a good choice ..

I love the way u have portrayed shaans character in the eyes of khanak ..very good..

atleast here khaank went outside  on her own for a change from home   to siddhivinayak temple good that way too.

Thanks Shriya.....I am so glad that you ppl liked it........

somewhere down the line, we girls are same nah..........πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

I'm trying to upload pics of characters as I introduce them.
-Manita- thumbnail
Originally posted by: JustJ

Loved it mani , I so miss the initial days and thanks for brining it back in ur FF....... 

aha another guy , lol , who is he , cute hoga na ..... some one like hmmm ..... Neil Bhatt πŸ˜‰

Who is Neil Bhatt Jaya??πŸ˜•................I tell you I am nuts at certain thingsπŸ˜•

and yup.....he has to be cuteπŸ˜‰.............I have described him in my reply to May......

I am thinking of some options......mostly Kavi Shastri......may be Gaurav Khanna..........may be Rajeev Khandelwal......

apne haath mein hai yaarπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
rajeev khandel wal man......he totally fits in to ur character described above
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
LOL, he is Neil Bhatt, fab actor and brilliant dancer ...... 

patha hai , tere hath mein hai , par makahan tho mar sakthi hu na 

Kavi πŸ˜, he definitely have the cool dude attitude 
Edited by JustJ - 13 years ago
-Manita- thumbnail
Originally posted by: JustJ

LOL, he is Neil Bhatt, fab actor and brilliant dancer ...... 

patha hai , tere hath mein hai , par makahan tho mar sakthi hu na 

Kavi πŸ˜, he definitely have the cool dude attitude 

Thanks Jaya.........he is sooooooo cute.....never seen him though or have I ??....looks familiar.

So everybody we have 4 options

1. Kavi shastri
2. Rajeev Khandelwal
3.Neil Bhatt
4. Gaurav Khanna

Aaj rat tak decide karke bata doπŸ˜†πŸ˜†......I'll write accordingly............btw.....I think all 4 fit in the character I described in reply to May's post on page 6.πŸ˜†......plz go throughπŸ˜‰

Edited by rbo_fan - 13 years ago