India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Dear Karan/Karitika and show makers

pakdramafan00 IF-Dazzler
pakdramafan00
pakdramafan00

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
This show is awesome I have just became a recent viewer of the show, because I am a Karan Karitika fan they are the cutest couple, I would like to ask the makers of this show to please don't make it all rona dona, like so far they barely realized they were in love and the misunderstanding have already started, please let them be married and super happy for more then just the last scene of the last episode. Tnx

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Praniirasika_DS

Debo_Afghan IF-Dazzler
Debo_Afghan
Debo_Afghan

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Dear if they will get happy married then nothing would be left for this show. The whole drama's always depends on twist on the show. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Pranii

ammyridz600 IF-Stunnerz
ammyridz600
ammyridz600

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
TM marriage nw noooooooooooooooooooo then show will khatam soon Disapprove want more sweet n cute fights n their romanceEmbarrassed

Pranii

pakdramafan00 IF-Dazzler
pakdramafan00
pakdramafan00

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Yea ofcourse we want a lot of cute scenes but usely all they show in soaps is rona dona and misunderstanding the whole time

anjalianjali

If.rockerz Newbie
If.rockerz
If.rockerz

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
yah everyone wants them to be happy.. but life should have all the emotions then only it will be balanced.
so for now its going good -- but i do agree i too don't want it get serious and turn into some SAAS saga. 
Wish KMH - is lively and happy :)

Pranii

Pranii IF-Dazzler
Pranii
Pranii

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
hey dear, welcome to the forum :) and dont worry. no matter what happens KMH will note be like any other typical show :)) We will get high dose of fun, romance and emotions- andd rona-dhona too which wont isnt there to make the show boring but to add more depth and meaning the story and make their loves stronger. so have faith, and worry not but enjoy the show :D

Debo_Afghan

wbose Groupbie
wbose
wbose

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 6:52am | IP Logged
this is an intense love story & they hve 2 show it that way. hope we'll get 2 c  some intense & powerful performances. also there shud b some intense hatred between d 2 & then intense love. then only the they will b able to keep the name"kitani mohabbat hai".

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index