Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

After Marriage..Geet will be Seducing Maan..Bet!

Poll

wanna Bet..After Marriage Geet will be Seducing our MSK..hmm

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
After Seeing today's Epi.....I am sure after Marriage we will definitely see more firing Romance as Geet will Definitely be Seducing MAAN n may be like our Hindi film Heroines does๐Ÿ˜ณ..............n wat will Maan๐Ÿ˜ก do......running or accepting Hot wife's offer!๐Ÿ˜‰ haan wat u think but it will be nteresting if Maan is angry n Geet manaoing Maan like this!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvScooby thumbnail
I remembered the episode with milk bath and Maan saying that Geet's himmat is getting stronger.  Today was a perfect example of that and I would love for her to seduce MSK ๐Ÿ˜‰
robbieluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It will be amazing to see Geet seducing our MSK, that's will be sooo adorable๐Ÿ˜ƒ
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
my god!!! CVs i beg u to show geet seducing angry zalim singh khurrana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AGulf thumbnail
well im still not accepting pregnant woman having romance  .....................It just " ๐Ÿคข "   sorry to say that but pregnant woman must forcus on pregnancy more than romancing
nandinivarma1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: AGulf

well im still not accepting pregnant woman having romance  .....................It just " ๐Ÿคข "   sorry to say that but pregnant woman must forcus on pregnancy more than romancing

nothing like that...even medically...if it is normal pregnancy there is no pbm in doing anything, even ahem ahem...and furthermore she was only asking him to kiss her, yaar, nothing else...what will happen to the baby if he kisses her????
saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
U know Guys its so funny that Maan never does anything behaviour forced Geet to ask him to kiss her poor girl!๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Edited by saaniakh - 13 years ago