India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Seema's Comeback: Full Circle (Page 2)

Fishfish IF-Dazzler
Fishfish
Fishfish

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Upto now Dutta has not believed Suresh for he knows Naku may have faults, she may have hidden things from him but Naku is one man's woman and that man is him....whereas Naku for me is a flawless woman..she is an epitome for forgiveness and adjustment...as a woman I have difficulty in connecting with her but in this Seema track, I want to see an ordinary Naku, a jealous Naku fighting for her man....not by giving big big bhashans but her irritation to see that her husband did love a woman before her....it will be an interesting watch Tongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shamnasasalilizdarcyAbhiAniskavitha08.scorpio10ushankitvc

.scorpio10 IF-Rockerz
.scorpio10
.scorpio10

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tintiny

Upto now Dutta has not believed Suresh for he knows Naku may have faults, she may have hidden things from him but Naku is one man's woman and that man is him....whereas Naku for me is a flawless woman..she is an epitome for forgiveness and adjustment...as a woman I have difficulty in connecting with her but in this Seema track, I want to see an ordinary Naku, a jealous Naku fighting for her man....not by giving big big bhashans but her irritation to see that her husband did love a woman before her....it will be an interesting watch Tongue

hmm .. i understand ..what u r saying but this chick ..never should her hurt feeling sups case ...I hope she does show her jealousy now ...It might do wonder ..It might do what love cannot now ..break the ice between D nd N

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lizdarcyAbhiAniFishfishushankitvc

ushankitvc IF-Rockerz
ushankitvc
ushankitvc

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystal_29

Full Circle it is!

Seema's entry brings in some interesting and some not so nice angles. It will be interesting to watch Dutta's reaction. And Nakku's too. I think she will be mad at Seema for spoiling her Saab's life.
What I am not really looking forward to is Kala and Seema plotting together and trying to put Dutta through any embarrassing situations! Dead I don't want to see that.  Me too........

Am sure Nakku will not doubt Dutta ever, but Dutta might sense Nakku's discomfort seeing Seema trying to get back into his life. After all Nakku knows that it was Seema's betrayal that had pushed Dutta to take such a drastic step in his life and became a Don. So Dutta might try to indirectly profess his love to Nakku again and again, he might try to ease her pain... 

I don't want Dutta to forgive Seema. But, Dutta might get closure in a way. same here.........

I hate this Seema...........Hope she is playing only a cameo and not here to stay........Wishing this epi are over in 1 - 2 weeks time.......Hoping to see Tasha union by LTL anniversary.......

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lizdarcyCrystal29AbhiAniFishfish

rama_2010 IF-Dazzler
rama_2010
rama_2010

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ushankitvc

Full Circle it is!

Seema's entry brings in some interesting and some not so nice angles. It will be interesting to watch Dutta's reaction. And Nakku's too. I think she will be mad at Seema for spoiling her Saab's life.
What I am not really looking forward to is Kala and Seema plotting together and trying to put Dutta through any embarrassing situations! Dead I don't want to see that.  Me too........

Am sure Nakku will not doubt Dutta ever, but Dutta might sense Nakku's discomfort seeing Seema trying to get back into his life. After all Nakku knows that it was Seema's betrayal that had pushed Dutta to take such a drastic step in his life and became a Don. So Dutta might try to indirectly profess his love to Nakku again and again, he might try to ease her pain... 

I don't want Dutta to forgive Seema. But, Dutta might get closure in a way. same here.........

I hate this Seema...........Hope she is playing only a cameo and not here to stay........Wishing this epi are over in 1 - 2 weeks time.......Hoping to see Tasha union by LTL anniversary.......

me too hoping it to end b4 28th dec.... if suresh's track was for a week .... they shd show seema's track starting 22nd n ending it by 28th..... we can have D&N confrontation for next 3 epi (like D to Duttabhau track) and new year 3 rd Jan it shd be reunion of Tasha.... ihope it goes this way.  keeping fingers crossed.....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lizdarcyAbhiAniushankitvc

ushankitvc IF-Rockerz
ushankitvc
ushankitvc

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rama_2010

Originally posted by ushankitvc

Full Circle it is!

me too hoping it to end b4 28th dec.... if suresh's track was for a week .... they shd show seema's track starting 22nd n ending it by 28th..... we can have D&N confrontation for next 3 epi (like D to Duttabhau track) and new year 3 rd Jan it shd be reunion of Tasha.... ihope it goes this way.  keeping fingers crossed.....

Me too......finges crossed...............Plzzzzzzz CVs can u see so many fingers crossed.........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lizdarcy

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Hey guys,

Thanks for the replies. Whatever it is, be positive about this track. The worst is over, now it can only get better. And from the look of it, we're in for some beautiful twists. The love story's getting passionate by the moment. Blushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sikkaishaskavitha08

Go to top