Seema's Comeback: Full Circle

lizdarcy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
And i thought we had enough to speculate this weekend, with kismat ka maara Suresh's tryst with Dutta's gun. Now we have Seema back too, as if Suresh wasn't enough. The twists in this show are seriously mind-boggling.

So, Naku's love will be tested on Monday. From the looks of it, Dutta's gonna pass with flying colors. I love it when he acts on impulse. First we had him marrying Naku, then throwing Kala out, now this! Hai re. I suppose Dutta feels he is the only one who has any right to question his wife. Thursday's epi made it clear, she still belongs in his heart, he still loves her with the same conviction, infact his love for her is growing deeper by the day. Each trial is strengthening his conviction in the fact that they are meant for each other. Her love has its roots deep in Dutta's soul,so neither Kala nor the whole world together can make Dutta think otherwise now. He is hers, irrevocably.

Seema's comeback. I'm excited! With this, Dutta's life comes full circle. When Shilpita suggested that Seema could make an entry as a reformed or good character, i was totally against it. I want her to remain evil. Her coming back is good, on many levels. For Dutta, for Naku and for Tasha. If Kala is the brain behind this, i have to kiss her! She's unwittingly exorcising Dutta's demons, one by one.

Why Seema's gonna prove good for Tasha:
She will try to break their relation, separate Naku from Dutta. This will only drive D closer to Naku!

Dutta might have to explain to Naku that Seema doesn't mean anything to him. I know Naku won't doubt him, or sacrifice her love...but Dutta will find it necessary to make it clear that it is only her he loves.

Wait, cross that out. I doubt if Dutta'll ever have to do that, coz he can't take his eyes off his wife. Dutta will now realize that he never loved Seema at all. It was his ego and his faith in people she wounded when she betrayed him. IMO, what D had for seema was a teenage attraction/infatuation. He has never loved anyone the way he loves Nakusha. With his breath,smiles and tears. He loves her with passion and conviction, like a man is meant to love a woman. She is the only one he was meant for.

Lastly, Seema will help Dutta get to the root of his anger. With Naku's love, he will forgive her and himself for everything that has happened. He will come back home.

I expect to see a much calmer Dutta after this track. And madly in love too.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crystal29 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Full Circle it is!

Seema's entry brings in some interesting and some not so nice angles. It will be interesting to watch Dutta's reaction. And Nakku's too. I think she will be mad at Seema for spoiling her Saab's life.
What I am not really looking forward to is Kala and Seema plotting together and trying to put Dutta through any embarrassing situations! πŸ€’ I don't want to see that. 

Am sure Nakku will not doubt Dutta ever, but Dutta might sense Nakku's discomfort seeing Seema trying to get back into his life. After all Nakku knows that it was Seema's betrayal that had pushed Dutta to take such a drastic step in his life and became a Don. So Dutta might try to indirectly profess his love to Nakku again and again, he might try to ease her pain... 

I don't want Dutta to forgive Seema. But, Dutta might get closure in a way.
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OH Liz 
ur Post make me like this track 
though i just hate seema 
but i hope all goes as ur post !
bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
tanx liz u make me feel at ease as well u said it beautifuly.
I expect to see a much calmer Dutta after this track. And madly in love too. Me too liz very well said.😊
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Exactly my thoughts Lizzy!
Full circle it is, and is needed for Dutta to learn the lesson of forgiveness. He may even be able to forgive his father, if he is able to do so in Seema's case also.
Additionally, he will realize that its just Naku all the way in his life and may also appreciate Babi's effort in shielding her daughter from the harsh world Naku grew up in.
Oh I am all for Tasha romance getting stronger and stronger, the characters draw out such amazing emotions, loving it, bring on the ex's :)

.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yes yes ! That what I was thinking ...

Common what in past stays in the  past .....I want to see D try to convince Naku abt his love .......learn to dff her from the rest spl Seema nd sups kinds
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 HOPE, HOPE, HOPE!!!!!!!!!!    I can only say that n keepg my fingers 😍crossed after readg ur post .     It is sad that nakku continues to bear the brunt of all the saazish, πŸ’”n there seems no end to her trials.    It is getting to my nerves.  Its been ages since dutta and nakku even had a decent smile, let alone some peace of mind, any lesser mortals like me would ve long been shattered to pieces.   
sikkaisha thumbnail
Very right dear,life is indeed coming a full circle for Dutta.You are sooo right,he will realize he never actually "loved" Seema.It was always meant to be Nakku.This will help him transcend that bitter memory and that anger would be washed away which made him Dutta bhao .Forgiveness will follow and with it bring the softness of heart that he had long lost.He would may be realize what I believe in strongly : May be Almighty wants you to meet few wrong people first ,so that you can with gratitude appreciate when the right one comes in your life.
Fishfish thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Upto now Dutta has not believed Suresh for he knows Naku may have faults, she may have hidden things from him but Naku is one man's woman and that man is him....whereas Naku for me is a flawless woman..she is an epitome for forgiveness and adjustment...as a woman I have difficulty in connecting with her but in this Seema track, I want to see an ordinary Naku, a jealous Naku fighting for her man....not by giving big big bhashans but her irritation to see that her husband did love a woman before her....it will be an interesting watch πŸ˜›
.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tintiny

Upto now Dutta has not believed Suresh for he knows Naku may have faults, she may have hidden things from him but Naku is one man's woman and that man is him....whereas Naku for me is a flawless woman..she is an epitome for forgiveness and adjustment...as a woman I have difficulty in connecting with her but in this Seema track, I want to see an ordinary Naku, a jealous Naku fighting for her man....not by giving big big bhashans but her irritation to see that her husband did love a woman before her....it will be an interesting watch πŸ˜›

hmm .. i understand ..what u r saying but this chick ..never should her hurt feeling sups case ...I hope she does show her jealousy now ...It might do wonder ..It might do what love cannot now ..break the ice between D nd N