India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

After Ragini (Page 2)

ragvir.fan IF-Sizzlerz
ragvir.fan
ragvir.fan

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 12:31am | IP Logged
hey deepa i saw ur msg on rajan sir's fb kya rs apne fb ke msg ko reply karte hai..plz do let me kow...

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 1:05am | IP Logged
can i join too???.....i started loving her post leap....so, i wud say, I would love to see her as a mature lady, without being a mother would be fine but quiet, coy and mature Ragini.....yeah Ragini suits her best Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorsaveeta24

ragvir.fan IF-Sizzlerz
ragvir.fan
ragvir.fan

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:21am | IP Logged
post leap ragini was good but pre leap ragini ki baat hi kuch aur thi.ranveer and ragini was perfect.jo magic unhone create kiya tha was just out of this world.

deepa_mishrameLuvsParul

vanilla24 Senior Member

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 2:58am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deepa_mishra

meLuvsParul IF-Rockerz
meLuvsParul
meLuvsParul

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 6:32am | IP Logged
@deepa_mishra=verryyy nice topic dearClapClapClap.......thanxxx for the topiccccHug.......keep postinggLOLBig smile..........

well,first of all...i want ma princess parul to be backkkk sooonnnnDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming..hope for the besttttttttEmbarrassed...missing her a lottttttttttCryCryCry...........

and as suku said,parul is a verryy talented,strong,powerfull,intense actresss  that she can do justice to any role/charecter given to her...ClapThumbs UpClapThumbs UpClapThumbs UpClapThumbs UpClapThumbs UpClapThumbs UpClapThumbs UpClapThumbs UpClapThumbs Up..yeah i want her in a brand new show wid a tall,handsome,macho man,in her own show( a lead role)...want her as a college going girl,bubbly,innocent, or strong,confident,independent,bold,damn care,who doesnt blv in love...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming.....n the name should be Sugandha/Sameera/Aashka/Payel/Kangana/Aahana/Anamika/Muskaan/Naina/Poornima/Aliya/Abhilasha/Akanksha/................. okeyy okeyy i should stop now....LOLTongue.........

deepa_mishraWinchesterbros

SPN_JD_Addicted IF-Sizzlerz
SPN_JD_Addicted
SPN_JD_Addicted

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 9:48am | IP Logged
I want her to play a role where she is a chatter box with bindaas attitude but waiting for HEA to happen.That means a new serial cos I so don't want her playing Tamanna at any cost as I would hate to see Tamanna bashing happening just like Ragini's and sacrifices happening rampantly!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

deepa_mishralisasandraluv_sakshimeLuvsParul

deepa_mishra Goldie
deepa_mishra
deepa_mishra

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Well said Smitha I too dont want her as Tammana. I want in any new serial. Missing her a lot.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meLuvsParulWinchesterbrosragvir.fan

meLuvsParul IF-Rockerz
meLuvsParul
meLuvsParul

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepa_mishra

Well said Smitha I too dont want her as Tammana. I want in any new serial. Missing her a lot.

yuppppp i want her in a brand new showBig smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page...in her own show(as a lead)Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page...she deserves this yaaarrrStar ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Star ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page...don want her as ragini/tammy in bidaai 2........Sleepy ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Sleepy ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Sleepy ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page....

Smile ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Winchesterbros

Go to top