deepa_mishra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
We all are missing Parul very much. And Ragini is the charecter name played by Parul in Bidaai. We just waiting for her new show. So this time in which name you all want to see Parul. Just we can discuss about her charecter name in this thread. Please come and join here and leave you suggestions friends.  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lisasandra thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Very nice topic .I want to see her a very bubbly girl and name should be Anchal.
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice topic Deepa, she can have any name but I want her to be back ad Ragini itself otherwise I want her character to be very naughty ,bubbly or a college going girl with full of life. Edited by krithikas - 13 years ago
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hailaaaaaaaa, I just want to see back in action. O God I miss her so much😭.I love parul in any role becos she is such a good and intense actress that she can do justice to any role given to her.

Deepa thanks for the topic yaar, I will def put in my thoughts soon as i am  in a hurrry and  couldnt resist myself becoz the topic is about my parul.
deepa_mishra thumbnail

My idea is Simran. Very cute and Bubbly girl. And very very naughty.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰.

ragvir.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
college going girl with innocent attitude. 

but yaar hamari PARUL aajkal kahan hai ? uski koi khabar koi interveiw bhi nahi aati hai abhi.
missing her so much
deepa_mishra thumbnail
Yes missing her a lot. Hope next month we will get any new show of Parul. Its already one month. hope for our best.
ragvir.fan thumbnail
hope parul return with a bang .aur ragini ki tarah phir se magic create kare aur dhoom machaa de.
ragvir.fan thumbnail
hey deepa i saw ur msg on rajan sir's fb kya rs apne fb ke msg ko reply karte hai..plz do let me kow...
Rehana86 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
can i join too???.....i started loving her post leap....so, i wud say, I would love to see her as a mature lady, without being a mother would be fine but quiet, coy and mature Ragini.....yeah Ragini suits her best 😊