Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Emotional Athyachar 0 weekly 18th dec (Page 3)

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

Originally posted by carisma2

Weekly update Bi-Annual Salary = Babies

Haunted House At the TN Pratigya was asked, when will she provide a Heir  

Mommy & Baby for the Thakur Niwaas throne  King .

She decided to keep  Quiet and completely mum on the subject. She was then confronted

by  Hairy who demanded  

I'm Ready steady..so when will I be a DADDY?

Ibaba is always ready no matter whatLOLLOL

Pratigya made it clear herself clear Loudly "UNTIL YOU DO NOT EARN - YOU CANNOT BE A DAD!" 

Heart Broken  Broken Heart  Walking Home Crying ROFLROFL bechara masoom loved the emoction Krishna went to seek Solace in the company of his friends at Pappu Chai Waala.      Retail Sipping TeaDirt Biketoo good charisma baba is jumping like anything but he was heart broken he looks too happy here i can see his teeth Big smileHe found his friends out side the Papu chai shop

and cried his sorrows out of not being able to father a baby  Baby Girl . But His friends assaured him that they helped him win his Lady Love over so they will help him get a baby aswell.

Baba Biker was happy to hear that and promised to see them soon. But he was also worried, As an un-educated person  Caveman chalo atleast he has started thinking what will he do?

Next morning Pratigya went missing!  Wake Up and Krishna was worried, So he

searched  People WatchingLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL for Madam Bictoria all over the Niwaas. UNTIL he came to the terrace and

saw  Shock 4 that his Princess  Princess was sitting on the floor washing...CLOTHES.  Clothes Line He was angry and demanded an answer from the house maid Piyasiya, who told him  Shock 5 

"Krishna Bhaiya shaktia bhai ki new bride Aroosi is making Your wife wash her clothes". Baba was angry. Pratigya tried to reason with him  Shopping

"Dekho Krishna yeh hamari choti bahen ke kaprey hain" But he kicked the bucket of clothes. ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

He dragged Pratigya downstairs and called for Aroosi. "Ayy Aroosia, Kahan chup gayee

Oh Nakli Tukrayan, hamrey bhai Mullet  ki mistress?".thanks for calling her mistress  Aroosi attended on call

Baba continued

"Kaa beyy BADSURAT  auraat,ClapClapClapClap bilkul sahi pehchana baba good going Tumri eeh Himaat! Humree raani se kaam karwaney ki?". Just then Baba was soo angry that he threw a vase  Flowers & Vase on her head. Aroosia fainted  Faint .hope it happened in real kissa khatam ho jata

Baba advised all of them at home that they dare not make Pratigya do any work.

Elsewhere at the Greenhouse the Saxena's were struggling financially and Naina set out to look for work ..... She landed at Chandni bar and signed a contract for  Shocked  

sexy 

What will happen now?.....i wanted her to end her contract with mkap and you have made her sign another contractOuch

That's all for today folks

thanks for making me happy was missing the atyachars do make them often always keep smilingBig smileBig smile
Thanks a lot yaar, glad to make u smle. i will try doing them more regularly - right now as i was busy wid vm's the athyachars have suffered. heheh

Minnie. IF-Rockerz
Minnie.
Minnie.

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
wicked update cant w8 to read more
hahahahahaa  Baba was soo angry that he threw a vase   on arushi's head.Flowers & Vase thats just to funny

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 2k6zmushtaq

wicked update cant w8 to read more
hahahahahaa  Baba was soo angry that he threw a vase   on arushi's head.Flowers & Vase thats just to funny
hhehehh, yah - imagine if that really happened.

Go to top