Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Prediction For The Week : Dec 20 - Dec 31

-tellyaddict- IF-Sizzlerz
-tellyaddict-
-tellyaddict-

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Hello Frnds....

So this is the thread where you all have to share what ur "Predictions" for this week starting
from Dec 20 to Dec 31

so that at the end we will announce whose Predictions happened exactly.

......Happy Predicting.....

Edited by -tellyaddict- - 31 December 2010 at 12:21pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simran15

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Shadi prep stil on the roll, kenjal wil call umang 4 times in 5 episode. Gopi is scared the whole week, ahem smiles twice, jigar sad twice, koki either worried or angry.. Hetal always smiling, kenjal will open glycerin shop and dhawals chaplin show.. Oh yeah, elesh ogling, ketki blessing and praising and last but not the least, parag and chirag as statue of liberty.. Huff.. Week over.. ROFL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

paroomeemAashna26mittusinghchoti_ranisam1903angelic8219sujji0609-tellyaddict-tina_1234

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
So do i get the award, sadhliben? I really enjoyed predicting.. Rashmi should hire me as their script writer, then the whole week will be a Rashi show. I will bring bak Anita, introduce sm1 for gopi, urmila goes to mansarovar with jithubhai, mani marries elesh, koki works for anita, parag and chirag gets a whole rocking episode to show the male bonding and what not! No kitchen n hall scenes also.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

SangeetaHimaniparoomeemmittusinghAashna26sam1903angelic8219sujji0609-tellyaddict-tina_1234

mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
hahahaha....u have a way with your writing!! i laughed so hard on your comments...they should allow you to write the script for the week!!!!  At least we will not see so much of unneccesary bakwas....

Elaborate more on what your thoughts are the scenes will eb like...looking forward to it...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

sam1903 IF-Dazzler
sam1903
sam1903

Posted: 19 December 2010 at 7:04am | IP Logged
Umang will ditch kinjal or he willl make demands like he will marry her only his brother marry her sister.
or Kinjal end up marrying Dhaval
Mehta's may say ultimate bye bye to SNS which i will not like ...
no scope of further advancement in Gohem relation...apart from Rose scene ... woh pata nahi kab aayega...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran15roseflower_07-tellyaddict-

chennaigirl Goldie
chennaigirl
chennaigirl

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 3:40am | IP Logged
SOmehow i get this feeling that Kinjal will not marry Dhawal and i hope so too,..becoz that means the end of Gopi in MM...

We may see Sangeet, truth will not be revealed in sangeet, Rose episode and then Gopi revealing the truth to Koki, Koki slapping kinjal, U and R waiting to reveal the truth, then revealing it in front of all

Modi family humiliated, Marriage breaks..

After this may be Umang wil ditch Kinjal and i feel may be then Kinjal will realise her mistakes...And we r going to see more smirks from U and R, distraught Koki, angrier Aham, distressed Gopi and expressionless Chirag-Parag...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran15-tellyaddict-suk19tina_1234

taral83 IF-Dazzler
taral83
taral83

Posted: 20 December 2010 at 7:49am | IP Logged
well..........today's precap will be shown in tom end............with the camera freezing on Koki's shocked face............then they will show a precap of koki giving a tight slap to Kinjal for wed episode...........afterwich on wed we will get to see "great" drama...........will tell thursday friday prediction later..............

Edited by taral83 - 20 December 2010 at 7:49am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran15-tellyaddict-

arpithamp Newbie
arpithamp
arpithamp

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Hi All
      Until today  (Dec 30) we all know that the the Kinjal's marraige has been called off with Elesh....now in the precap Ahem ji came to know that the guy is Anitha's brother. So now, Ahem will be very angry on Umang and iam sure he will go to Umang and asks him why did he do like this. Umang will say that the only he did all this is because he wants to badla on Ahem because he broke his sisters heart by marrying Gopi. Later Ahem will get angry and goes to Umangs house and have a fight with him (can see some Dishum DishumCry) and hurts him....so Ahem will come home hurting his hand with blood all over his hands....of course everyone is worried what happened...now may be its Gopis turn to tie a bandaage on Ahems hand in presence of Koki...hahahah and Ahem cannot say anything to Gopi because he does not want to hurt Koki and he will be quiet when Gopi is tying bandage....when Kinjal comes to know that her Bhai has hit Umang she will go to see Umang to make sure that everything is OK....

Next day...I think that Umang will come to MM and says sorry for all the mess happened due to Umang & Kinjal. May be he will say that we only played a drama of pregnency to break the marraige of Elesh & Kinjal. Everyone is shocked......that would be the suspense until Monday.....Confused

Cherry

Edited by arpithamp - 30 December 2010 at 11:30am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top