Maan forgot to measure - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by LuvScooby

Yeah, that was some measurement session, I gotta get Maan to do my measurements too if he is open for business😉😳

I know, I know, besharmi wali baat again 😆

lol i know right.. we maneetians are officially besharam! lol.. mee too. ; ).. i wouldnt mind getting my measurements done from maan.. lol..
Yeah i was thinking the same exact thing🤣, but koi baat nahi, the rest of the episode over-shadowed tha, par agar yeh ho jaat to🤢
oh ya he forgot to measure that area not his mistake as he got mesmerized by the feel of his lady love 😉
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I love th way geet through he dupatta and they way maan caught that......
I was thinking the same he forgot to measure the most important part for proper fitting ðŸ˜‰
Originally posted by LuvScooby

I think Maaneet has made us into perverts and besharam, oh well 🤣

Oh well thats so ture, before I had very much sharam in me, but if you are a true Maaneetian then no sharam is allowed😆
kabhi kabhi galti ho jaati hai.......vaise aab uski dress ka naam sahi nahi hoga.....
Stupid Maan ! Taking measurements of a woman and forgetting the most important part ! Chal chuki ab uski darji ki dukaan !

Forget Maan ! What if...... the tailor had taken the chest measurements ? Imagine the look on his face and then his reaction ....!
that is really good---hope the measurement starts again on monday😃
Originally posted by ~~ashi~~

Stupid Maan ! Taking measurements of a woman and forgetting the most important part ! Chal chuki ab uski darji ki dukaan !

Forget Maan ! What if...... the tailor had taken the chest measurements ? Imagine the look on his face and then his reaction ....!

I was thinking that if Maan is having trouble when tailor was starting to measure her feet, imagine, if tailor wanted to take chest measurement. 
I think Maan would have pounced on him like a real sher 😆😉