Bigg Boss Season 4

Discuss Shweta Tiwari

sarah1024 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Since there are sticky discussion threads for most of the other remaining contestants, it would only be fair enough to have one for ST as well. For the rules just refer to Veena or Sara's stickies.

(Btw, just to differentiate in case anyone's confused, this is not an appreciation thread - praise and criticism are allowed here.)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thickhead thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This is quite silly.

The rules state -

All discussion on Veena Mallik here. All other posts will be thrashed and any creation of Veena threads will be treated as spamming.

If nobody can create any new threads, then what's the purpose of having a forum ? There are better ways to curb spamming :

#1 Increase the num of mods

#2 Curtail newbie privilege ..e.g noobs cant start a thread ..

Imposing such restrictions is plain stupid.

sarah1024 thumbnail
@ thickhead - Good point but I didn't start this trend myself - another mod did because there were too many spam topics about Veena. Then everyone started demanding for a similar thread to discuss Sameer/Shweta/etc so I made them.

The forum is still open for everyone to post ... these consolidated sticky threads are mainly for those one-liner type of threads that don't spark any useful discussions, and such comments can be posted here.

Constructive and thought provoking threads are certainly welcome anywhere on the forum. And this applies to ALL the contestants.

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Okie. Editing becoz my point has been answered๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Chalo now lemme start the Discussions here .. I dont think I can continue here still ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

Positive things --

1. She does not create fights over small issues..
2. She has maintained her calm and dignity quiet well in the house.
3. She is an amazing friend. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
4. She does not take the nominations seriously and plays the game in cool way.
5. She gives some mature and perfect judgments on some people. Like for Hrishant she observed Hrishant Loves Power. ๐Ÿ˜‰ For Veena, she observed she is Jadugarni ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† And for Manoj, she said in future it's only him who will be upset if he gets sad over such nomination issues, and that he cant handle rejection. ๐Ÿ˜‰
6. When two people are fighting, she tries to pacify them. E.g - Ashmit-MT, Hrishant-Veena.๐Ÿ˜›
7. When someone attacks her daughter or parents, she goes to Beeps ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
8. She does not try to create or get sympathy votes by talking abt her past ๐Ÿ˜Š
9. Her dressing style is ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
10. Very possessive abt her daughter and the teddy which is related to her daughter๐Ÿ˜ณ Hence, sweetest Mom๐Ÿ˜ณ
11. She interacts only with people whom she finds good, and avoids the people she doesnt like. Like Veena๐Ÿ˜ญ
12. If someone confronts her and she finds herself guilty, she says Sorry quickly ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
13. Added by Kuttasaharr - She has a beautiful Smile !๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
14. Added by Kuttasaharr - She forgives people easily.. Like Dolly Bindra๐Ÿ˜Š
15. Added by Kuttasaharr - She does not do cheap things to get the camera footage..๐Ÿ˜›

I wil add later ๐Ÿ˜†

Negative traits --

1. She does not like to give explanations
2. She does not control her legs if someone is dancing in fronta her or just practising. Much interference.
3. She does not like to get dominated๐Ÿ˜•
4. She is possessive abt Kitchen though not being a good cook
5. She does not try to sort the issues out and keeps them in her heart or shares with her close pals๐Ÿ˜ญ
6. She is Diplomatic at times.

Will add more ๐Ÿ˜›
Edited by prerna4rishav - 13 years ago
thickhead thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarah1024

@ thickhead - Good point but I didn't start this trend myself - another mod did because there were too many spam topics about Veena. Then everyone started demanding for a similar thread to discuss Sameer/Shweta/etc so I made them.

The forum is still open for everyone to post ... these consolidated sticky threads are mainly for those one-liner type of threads that don't spark any useful discussions, and such comments can be posted here.

Constructive and thought provoking threads are certainly welcome anywhere on the forum. And this applies to ALL the contestants.

Partially agreed. There's another prob .. now when i open the bb forum page .. all i see is a series of sticky threads with the title that doesn't give any hint abt whats going on inside. So if i want to participate in the discussion .. i need to go thru all the pages of the thread. If i want to check new discussions .. i need to go to the 2nd page. To me, these stickies themselves seem to be a form of spamming.

Also, when a person starts a thread, he/she only "hopes" that the topic wud spark a lively discussion - there's no certainity that the hope wud translate into concrete action by other members. Whether or not, u have a sticky discussion thread, wudn't affect that person's motivation in anyway. He/she'll still blv that his/her topic is worth sharing .. ahd he/she shall still start a new thread. The numerous Veena threads are a testimony to this.

Regarding the fairness policy, if smbody starts demanding a new sticky for Abbas Kazmi, Bunty Chor .. wud the mods still comply ? how abt 14 sticky threads .. 1 for each.

Edited by thickhead - 13 years ago
thickhead thumbnail
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Sorry, posted late so hadn't seen ur post. .. didn't want to spoil ur discussion ..

kuttasaharr thumbnail

Chalo now lemme start the Discussions here .. I dont think I can continue here still ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

Positive things --

1. She does not create fights over small issues..
2. She has maintained her calm and dignity quiet well in the house.
3. She is an amazing friend. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
4. She does not take the nominations seriously and plays the game in cool way.
5. She gives some mature and perfect judgments on some people. Like for Hrishant she observed Hrishant Loves Power. ๐Ÿ˜‰ For Veena, she observed she is Jadugarni ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜† And for Manoj, she said in future it's only him who will be upset if he gets sad over such nomination issues, and that he cant handle rejection. ๐Ÿ˜‰
6. When two people are fighting, she tries to pacify them. E.g - Ashmit-MT, Hrishant-Veena.๐Ÿ˜›
7. When someone attacks her daughter or parents, she goes to Beeps ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
8. She does not try to create or get sympathy votes by talking abt her past ๐Ÿ˜Š
9. Her dressing style is ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
10. Very possessive abt her daughter and the teddy which is related to her daughter๐Ÿ˜ณ Hence, sweetest Mom๐Ÿ˜ณ
11. She interacts only with people whom she finds good, and avoids the people she doesnt like. Like Veena๐Ÿ˜ญ
12. If someone confronts her and she finds herself guilty, she says Sorry quickly ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I wil add later ๐Ÿ˜†

Negative traits --

1. She does not like to give explanations
2. She does not control her legs if someone is dancing in fronta her or just practising. Much interference.
3. She does not like to get dominated๐Ÿ˜•
4. She is possessive abt Kitchen though not being a good cook
5. She does not try to sort the issues out and keeps them in her heart or shares with her close pals๐Ÿ˜ญ
6. She is Diplomatic at times.

Will add more ๐Ÿ˜›

Guess u  might add these too

1. doesnt wash anyone's chaddi's and announce it.

2. doesnt  do anything to grab attention

3. she doesnt have  aline to say like I AM STRAIGHT FORWARD AND IDHAR KI BAAT UDHAR NAHIN KARTI

4. She can forgive people easily without showing any grudge!!! Dolly's case.

5. she maintains her distance whenever she sits next to a male contestant.

6. Above all she has beautiful smile and very pleasant to look at.
sarah1024 thumbnail
Originally posted by: thickhead

Partially agreed. There's another prob .. now when i open the bb forum page .. all i see is a series of sticky threads with the title that doesn't give any hint abt whats going on inside. So if i want to participate in the discussion .. i need to go thru all the pages of the thread. If i want to check new discussions .. i need to go to the 2nd page. To me, these stickies themselves seem to be a form of spamming.

True, I was kind of thinking about that as well. There are far too many stickies on the first page. I had to un-sticky Sara's thread because there was nothing left on the first page apart from all these stickies (she's out of the show anyway). Maybe this whole sticky idea does need to be revised. I'll talk to the other mods about this. 

Also, when a person starts a thread, he/she only "hopes" that the topic wud spark a lively discussion - there's no certainity that the hope wud translate into concrete action by other members. Whether or not, u have a sticky discussion thread, wudn't affect that person's motivation in anyway. He/she'll still blv that his/her topic is worth sharing .. ahd he/she shall still start a new threads. The numerous Veena threads are a testimony to this.

Agreed. These consolidated threads aren't helping the cause because people are still making those threads. *sigh*

Regarding the fairness policy, if smbody starts demanding a new sticky for Abbas Kazmi, Bunty Chor .. wud the mods still comply ? how abt 14 sticky threads .. 1 for each.

That's where the tricky part comes in. If we refuse requests, we seem 'biased'. If we grant them, it appears that we 'give in' too easily.

Threads were created for Veena and Sara. The demands started pouring in and members wondered why this rule didn't apply to every contestant. When more stickies are made, members are wondering why there are stickies for every contestant. For the mods this looks like a lose-lose case either way ... LOL! ๐Ÿ˜›

But yeah I do see the point you're trying to make. Like I said before, this idea needs to be reconsidered.

Edited by sarah1024 - 13 years ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: kuttasaharr

Guess u  might add these too

1. doesnt wash anyone's chaddi's and announce it.

2. doesnt  do anything to grab attention

3. she doesnt have  aline to say like I AM STRAIGHT FORWARD AND IDHAR KI BAAT UDHAR NAHIN KARTI

4. She can forgive people easily without showing any grudge!!! Dolly's case.

5. she maintains her distance whenever she sits next to a male contestant.

6. Above all she has beautiful smile and very pleasant to look at.

Kuttasahar where were u yaar missed u ๐Ÿคฃ

Well I agree to all thse points, but I didnt add them becoz I ws not making a comparison btwn her or any other contestants in the house ๐Ÿ˜† Hope u understand my point๐Ÿ˜† Adding that 2 and 4 and 6.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by prerna4rishav - 13 years ago
kuttasaharr thumbnail

Kuttasahar where were u yaar missed u ๐Ÿคฃ

Well I agree to all thse points, but I didnt add them becoz I ws not making a comparison btwn her or any other contestants in the house ๐Ÿ˜† Hope u understand my point๐Ÿ˜† Adding that 2 and 4 and 6.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

First of all welcome back in the forum!!! i missed u as well. Am glad u decided to comeback๐Ÿ˜Š