India-Forums

Maryada
Maryada

adi to knw priyas past. b4 marriage ...

lucky009 Groupbie
lucky009
lucky009

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:51pm | IP Logged

Sayantani Ghosh to perform in Maryada...

Friday, December 17, 2010 | 4:41:19 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 18 Comments
Sayantani Ghosh to perform in Maryada...

Sayantani Ghosh has been roped in for a special performance in Star Plus' Maryada..

Star Plus' Maryada – Lekin Kab Tak? is gearing up for the wedding of Aditya (Raqesh Vashisth) and Priya (Ridhi Dogra). There will soon be a bachelor's party organized for Aditya by his friends where Sayantani Ghosh, the talented actor is slated to perform!!

To add spice to the bachelor's party, the creatives have introduced a sizzling number of Sayantani. She will be performing on the item song 'Na Re Saiyan Ko Chodke Na Jaa from Salaam-E-Ishq which was picturized on Priyanka Chopra.

Meanwhile, Devyani (Indrani Haldar) will get to know thro' Priya's bua, played by Bhakti Narula about the fact that the girl was earlier arrested by the police on the charge of prostitution and was also behind bars. The bua gets emotional while conversing with Devyani and opens out with the truth. Devyani is taken aback and does not know what to do..

According to our source, "Devyani and Priya will have a confrontation in the coming episodes. Also, the creative team plans to break open the truth to Aditya before the marriage happens. It is now to be seen whether Aditya and Priya's marriage takes place or not".

When contacted, Sayantani confirmed the news and said, "Yes I am performing for an item number in Maryada. I don't know the song, I am shooting for it tomorrow".

Guess the bachelors watching the episode will also have some rocking time!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sihusvijaya77EvashDreamygal301.Sidra

Dreamygal301 IF-Sizzlerz
Dreamygal301
Dreamygal301

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Thanks for posting, though I had seen it when the article came out.Smile

I think one good thing will be that after knowing her past, this time around Aditya will truly know priya and their interaction will show that!....though I like his character and enjoy their romance, I wasn't really comfortable by how he was kept in the dark about her past....Yes he was given a letter and told to not ask any questions, but let's face it that is hardly realistic...so it was a big cop out.

I thinking we are in for an interesting time ahead.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Evash

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
thanks for the article. I am looking forward to some high intensity drama in the coming episodes! 
fusion13 Senior Member
fusion13
fusion13

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
thnks for sharing

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index