Amazing VM :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

U-No-Poo

U-No-Poo IF-Sizzlerz
U-No-Poo
U-No-Poo

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by seert

Lol well then act as you though you intended it all along and take full credit for it!

lol okies. Tongue

since we're talking, I want you to read my new fic (shock and horror!) and leave some feedback? http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1565255
U-No-Poo IF-Sizzlerz
U-No-Poo
U-No-Poo

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Darklord_Rehan

Brilliant work Neetz...Loved the voices you used...By the way which software do you use...Ur mixing is awesome...

thankies! Big smile I use sony vegas 7 =)
U-No-Poo IF-Sizzlerz
U-No-Poo
U-No-Poo

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by seert

Originally posted by CZ..

yeah you told me on FB, I agree! it is the new KaSh anthem, but I guess it does befit them to a very large extend. Big smile It does...don't worry I'm not complaining. In fact more than the film song, I love the KaSh VMs on it. And yours is now my favorite =) really? aw thanks! Big smile

yes, I basically wanted to show the contrast between the two extremes that their relationship has touched - cute, fluffy & warm, and dark, intense & painful. with arsh it was mostly the latter while with AR it was both. but you get my point anyway. lol. Yep I do...in fact I think one of the reasons why I felt ArSh was a bit incomplete was because they never experienced the other extreme. hmm that's an interesting perspective. but then I guess they could never experience it because a certain actor became too big for his boots? (supported by you-know-who) Wink

hmm yeah I made it inaudible on purpose, because the whole point was to make their fights and differences to come across as simple white noise and geuine words like 'yaheen rahungi tumhare saath..' to sound clear because at the end of the day that's what defined their relationship. hope you get what I mean? Ohhh. I get it and it's a really good idea...I feel stupid for not catching on to that before. Well done! lol don't worry, I'm a genius as nuances Wink LOL (jk) thanks a ton! =)

thankies! me wanted the end to be happy yet...sort of incomplete. because the scene was basically depicting 'hope'. Right, it so was! I was actually going to comment on that but then I don't know why I left it out. I mean it was somewhat of a happy ending but it was a bit ambiguous since it wasn't certain. As you said it was about hope more than anything else. yep, for some reason the emotion I identify most with is hope. so if you read any of my one-shots, you'd notice that all of them have ambiguous endings, yet hopeful at the same time.

ahaha I know what you mean! and yeah damn him, we wont be able to see them together =/ Hmph! Lol at one point I wanted to strangle him...too extreme, eh? I'm cool now. so am I. he'll get his due someday for sure Wink what goes around comes around. 

And oh I added a PS to my comment later which you might have missed but I forgot to comment on the start and end of this VM.
amna malik IF-Addictz
amna malik
amna malik

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
EEEEEEEEEEPPP i love u man. I seriously do. LOVEDDDDDDDD how u paused the song and used the dialogues. U r tooooooooo good man

U-No-Poo

cutelove1111 IF-Dazzler
cutelove1111
cutelove1111

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:06pm | IP Logged
love it. its soooooo good. loved all the effect.

U-No-Poo

seert IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
chocogurl IF-Sizzlerz
chocogurl
chocogurl

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 3:12pm | IP Logged
Neetzz!HugLong time no see/talk! Lol. How have you been?!

Firstly, I want to thank you for using this song! I loveee Tujhe Bhula Diya and I think it's so KaSh'ed! Everything in the VM was simply great! Right from the effects to the scenes you chose! I especially love how you added those dialogues in the middle. Honestly, this is one of the best VM's I've seen of yours! Everything is so perfect! Beautiful work Neetz! Keep rocking! :)

U-No-Poo

Go to top