Dill Mill Gaye

KaSh - tujhe bhula diya // vid (Page 2)

U-No-Poo IF-Sizzlerz
U-No-Poo
U-No-Poo

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by seert

Loved it Neetz =)
Okay so firstly you know how I think this is the new KaSh anthem, right? I mean this might be the umpteenth KaSh VM on that song and yet I love it and still think this song is very apt for them now. The black and white coloring was good but I think the red and black one made the VM look very edgy...hopefully you get what I mean by that ambiguous remark. Moreover, the whole cut and piece affect into triangles or rectangle type shapes was also very good. I liked how you put the dialogues in there but I think some of that was a bit inaudible...at least for me. The ending was sooo cute. I loved seeing Shilpa/Riddhima jumping up and down like a kid and then Karan/Armaan lovingly staring at her. We finally got to see some sort of a happy ending because ever since SA left, all I'm seeing is some incomplete or sad ending in KaSh VMs. Not like this VM was oh so cheery and merry...it was quite subtle, calm and a bit glum but it ended on a somewhat happy note.
Anyways I loved it, and while I was watching it, I began to hate someone...damn man we won't ever get to see this awesome couple again!

Ok I'm done ranting....

yeah you told me on FB, I agree! it is the new KaSh anthem, but I guess it does befit them to a very large extend. Big smile

yes, I basically wanted to show the contrast between the two extremes that their relationship has touched - cute, fluffy & warm, and dark, intense & painful. with arsh it was mostly the latter while with AR it was both. but you get my point anyway. lol.

hmm yeah I made it inaudible on purpose, because the whole point was to make their fights and differences to come across as simple white noise and geuine words like 'yaheen rahungi tumhare saath..' to sound clear because at the end of the day that's what defined their relationship. hope you get what I mean?

thankies! me wanted the end to be happy yet...sort of incomplete. because the scene was basically depicting 'hope'. 

ahaha I know what you mean! and yeah damn him, we wont be able to see them together =/

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aliya-

-Aliya- IF-Sizzlerz
-Aliya-
-Aliya-

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
'yaheen rahungi tumhare saath..'

ya did a great job with making this dialogue clear because that is the one i was talking about in the Heaven. I loved that one in particular because first its the only one i can clearly hear hehe and because it is the only one that i can make sense out of the other dialogues and i think it was smart what ya did with the dialogues..making only that line clear in the mess of the other argument dialogues. VM genius like i said ;)

i always adored that ya used so many different colourings in ya vms and ya signature one is always the grey one whci him very fond of. The red was new to me like Seert said but i quite liked it because it emphasised the anguish.

this song is definitely the one which makes KaSh pop into my head. The lyrics make it so...

U-No-Poo

U-No-Poo IF-Sizzlerz
U-No-Poo
U-No-Poo

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manoj589

OMG Nitz di just loved itThumbs Up.I have seen many Vms though but this 1 is just ONE OF ITS KIND the thought n idea n most importantly ur honest efforts r just shining here .i am in awe of ur creation .ur VM its thought just seeped in my heart .just loved it 
.God a bless ur creative mindHug

hey thanks a ton hon! Big smile I'm glad you like it and yeah, this was one of the very few vids in which I pretty much put my heart and soul into LOL 

thanks for commenting Big smile

TheMummy_LeAbba

-Ri. IF-Stunnerz
-Ri.
-Ri.

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
one of the BEST vms i've seen!

every scene fit perfectly with the song. hats off neetz!

U-No-Poo

seert IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

U-No-Poo

U-No-Poo IF-Sizzlerz
U-No-Poo
U-No-Poo

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tahmina96

it is certainly one of y very best :D i expressed that in the Heaven already

I love the dialogues and scenes and the effects are soo cool. Colouring is brilliant! Neetz ya a VM Genius

aliya

yeahh read your comment, will reply in a while! =) thankyou so much for commenting here aswell though. awie I'm no genius, just trying to be a good vidder really =)

-Aliya-

U-No-Poo IF-Sizzlerz
U-No-Poo
U-No-Poo

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by seert

P.S. Forgot to add that I loved the beginning as it showed the rain (which aptly matched the lyrics) and Shilpa's comeback into the show....it all seemed very apt. And then you ended off with an AR KaSh moment. I'm not sure if you meant anything by that but it sorta represents how ArSh was a new beginning but for us KaSh will always be mostly remembered for their AR scenes.

yeah, I did choose the first scene deliberately but I didn't put any conscious effort to make the end look symbolic while choosing. but I like your interpretation and agree with it,  it was a fluke at best though ;)
seert IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

U-No-Poo

Go to top