India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Oh puhleeeeeess.. Abhiya just read.

neeti_huda Senior Member
neeti_huda
neeti_huda

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
So it is very funny episode for me in some parts.

First of all Abhay giving pecks to the bimbo, then after to T.

It was hilarious to watch,Abhay trying to fight Hate me Pia battle which he has already lost poorly.

After it watch Pia as always fall in front of Abhay, due to loosing her self in his hypnotic, nashili eyes.

Then after coach telling Abhay to take her to the nurse, and my most favourite part while carrying Pia he was angry, why?

So listen our ''ujhadi hui riyasat ke lute hue sultan''(in case of Pia and her stubborn behavior of not hating him) was angry not because he was asked to take Pia to nurse but,
He was angry that cant Pia look after her self properly? What will this girl do if i will not take care of her and save her from the trouble?

Always running behind the danger and accidents? Do I have a sign of Pia's personal body guard?

He said, '' he doesnt like to come near to her, really Abhay? Wow you are genious man.

And our Pia madam, She is so desparet to make Abhay confess that he loves her, that she even ironed her hairs, in hope of some reactions from Abhay.

She was acting like a love sick girl,if you really want Abhay to get out of your life, then why are you doing this babes?

Yahi agar chahiye to har baar apne apko kyu manate ho ki, I dont care., i dont want you in my life. I hate you. Etc etc blah blah blah.

And seriously she got success in her plan too of getting the reaction from him.

He was stunned after looking at her, he once stopped walking too, haye ni main mar javan.

But the words he spoke was more funny for me,'' ye naya style tume suit nahi karta.''
what yaar agar suit nahi karta to tumhari sanse kyu ruk gayee thi? Agar suit nahin karta to tum chalte chalte ruk kyu gaye the.?

Aur agar tum Pia se dur rehna chahte ho, to tum kyu bina mange advice aur suggestions de rahe ho?
Aur agar tum chahte ho ki Pia tumse dur rahe to itna attention hi kyu dete ho?
Why? Why? Why?

And after it, Pia showing his wallet,(pakit maar kahiki)
uske chehre pe baara baj gaye the.

And Pia with all rights as if she was his permanant girlfriend and with proud in her eyes asked,'' To yeh kya hai?''

and for the first time Abhay was searching for the answer, how human of him?

Usually he has answers in his mind that he doesnt give to Pia, but today he was clueless.

After some time again doing her James bond giri Pia tasted Abhay giri.,

it was too much passion in Abhay that was clearly seen in his eyes,

it was like in the breaking down when Bella trie to seduce Edward by wearing black lacy dress, and edaward said,'' it is harder to resist when you do like this to me.''

not in the way of seducing, but still it is hard for him to stay away from Pia, and our Pia gives him Diwali bonus by doing this.

It was so much passionate situation today, that if we were not watching the any hindi seriel and watching the english series of this story, it would surely have kiss between Pia and Abhay.

And personally if I was in Pia's place, I would have kissed Abhay to stop him from telling him hate me Pia hate me.

And this was so funny to see stubborn somuch that,

'' jao jo ukhadna hai ukhad lo, main tumse nafrat nahi karungi, chahe tumhare pas dil na ho, i dont even care if you dont have liver or pair of kidneys too.''

i sill want you even if you love someone. And after that about the kiss moment in precap.,

Abhay beta Haseena maiya ghar pe palke bichaye aap ki raah dekh rahi hai,,. Jara sambhal ke kiss viss kariyo, kahi kisi ke saamne kar di, to dehradun ke journalist tumhare piche pad jayege, aur Hassseeena maiya to, fangs nikalke Pia ko darayegi.

So it was not funny but yet ridiculous to watch Abhiya trying to stay away from each other and comin more close.
i am yours forever, no matter what happens next.

And i will make you:D to not make me hate you.

Edited by neeti_huda - 18 December 2010 at 12:34pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

bloodlinesweetscent13thk123meawsreereddyprcnsARKJ_4EVERSuhana Ahmedmatwamango

sweetscent13 Senior Member
sweetscent13
sweetscent13

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
LOL! Love your post LOL
but what does ''ujhadi hui riyasat ke lute hue sultan'' mean?
neeti_huda Senior Member
neeti_huda
neeti_huda

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetscent13

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">LOL! Love your post LOL</font>
<div></div><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">but what does</font> <font size="4">''ujhadi hui riyasat ke lute hue sultan''</font><font size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif"> mean?</font>

thanx, it means the king who has lost his empire and his state and is poor after robbery.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetscent13

Suhana Ahmed IF-Rockerz
Suhana Ahmed
Suhana Ahmed

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
ujri riyasat ki lute sultan....
and jo ukhadna hai ukhad lo nahin kron gi nafrat....
deservesClap
lol...
awesome post...
just finished watching the epi and its seems as if u have read my mind n put my thots into writting.....
n truly Abhays Nashili eyes... kon kambhakt resist kare... 
and the PRECAP... hai re... almost kissy vissy....
surely watchout for Haseena Maiyya, Mr. Nashili Eyes Vampire... oh i so  Heart those eyes........

love,
Suhana.

neeti_huda

Mrs.Jaysean Goldie
Mrs.Jaysean
Mrs.Jaysean

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
lol, funny postThumbs Up

neeti_huda

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Funny postLOL

Infact, today whenever Pia-Abhay came on screen, i was feeling like laughingLOL

to make Pia JealousLOL, Abhay is going after so many girls at a timeROFL
Mistyy IF-Sizzlerz
Mistyy
Mistyy

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
both are horrible actors, i thought twilight had bad actors..but this show makes Robert pattison  look like oscor worthy actor

i was so excited for the show when it started, now it's plain annoying with Abhay and piya's constant looks and horrible dialogue dilevery

Edited by dazzelll - 18 December 2010 at 4:21pm
neeti_huda Senior Member
neeti_huda
neeti_huda

Posted: 18 December 2010 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suhana Ahmed

ujri riyasat ki lute sultan....
and jo ukhadna hai ukhad lo nahin kron gi nafrat....
deservesClap
lol...
awesome post...
just finished watching the epi and its seems as if u have read my mind n put my thots into writting.....
n truly Abhays Nashili eyes... kon kambhakt resist kare...
and the PRECAP... hai re... almost kissy vissy....
surely watchout for Haseena Maiyya, Mr. Nashili Eyes Vampire... oh i so Heartthose eyes........

love,
Suhana.

thanx dear, me too, i love his eyes.

Suhana Ahmed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index